Public Beta (Version 0.5.1) Released

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#16 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:10 PM

its a very creative game. you mentioned links paradox in one of your earlier posts but i didnt see it on the site is that around.

#17 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:34 PM

the push blocks are able to be pushed over rock walls and water which can have some odd effects and allow you to trap your self between screens. im not sure how to paste a snapshot onto this topic but if i learn how to i will show you what im talking about

#18 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:43 PM

the push blocks are able to be pushed over rock walls and water which can have some odd effects and allow you to trap your self between screens. im not sure how to paste a snapshot onto this topic but if i learn how to i will show you what im talking about

I was aware of this bug, but not aware you could trap yourself, can you demonstrate(try imageshack)?  I know you can turn some water into land this way, but it's temporary and you'd have to be able to push the block offscreen to get stuck.

The link paradox was on Elise's site only, with that forum going down, Link Paradox is lost to the internet.

Edited by Anarchy_Balsac, 09 August 2015 - 11:44 PM.

#19 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:50 PM

i click f12 to take a snapshot but im not sure where it goes from there or how to paste it to this post

#20 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:56 PM

It's a PNG file in the Zelda Classic Folder, it should be named "Zelda000" or "Zelda001", etc.

#21 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:02 AM

ok i found it how do i get it to paste on this post 

#22 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:14 AM

Well, I could describe it, but the BBCode will absorb it.  There's an image icon in the advanced reply header, alternatively, just post the URL and Ill click on it.

#23 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:18 AM

i apoligise i am so bad on computers i dont even know what that means. ill try to read on it and see if i can figure somthing out and if i do ill put it there as soon as i figure it out

#24 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:20 AM

It means just post a direct link if you can't find out how to do image tags.

#25 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

2eevcqq.png2ynp7w7.png

j308iqz5.png

well heres some pics with some problems  that needs fixing.

Edited by Darunia, 10 August 2015 - 01:57 PM.

#26 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:12 PM

2eevcqq.png2ynp7w7.png

j308iqz5.png

well heres some pics with some problems  that needs fixing.

Tell me how you got stuck in the bush, as for the other two, can you be more specific?  What is the problem is question?

#27 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:16 PM

first pic got stuck there after the message poped  up and couldnt move at all from thjat side but bottem could move just fine and pic with rock u push it into the water and change it to normal brown tile just like what his name said yesterday and for for tree not sure as soon i left the secret there right after i got the item from there got teleported over there.

Edited by Darunia, 10 August 2015 - 03:18 PM.

#28 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:22 PM

first pic got stuck there after the message poped  up and couldnt move at all from thjat side but bottem could move just fine and pic with rock u push it into the water and change it to normal brown tile just like what his name said yesterday and for for tree not sure as soon i left the secret there right after i got the item from there got teleported over there.

The tree thing appears to be a warp return problem, I've fixed it.  For level 5, I think I know the problem as well as how to fix it.  For the rock, here's the deal, it's either allow the bug, or fix it and make pushing multiple blocks more frustrating.  AFAIK, you can't break the game in any way by doing so.  For that reason, I'm strongly inclined to just leave it, but if it bothers people enough, I can fix it.

• WindRobe likes this

#29 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:26 PM

the rock dont bother me just depends on others if it bothers them.

#30 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:33 PM

Another else to report or suggest?  Input and feedback are very helpful so do not hesitate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users