Photo

TS Streams the Two-Week Contest Entries! (Complete)

Stream

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

I considered just using my regular stream thread for this, but figured it would be easier to organize and get attention if I used my own thread. Yay, I'm a shameless pandering asshole. I mean what.

So yeah, I will attempt to be streaming all of the quests from the 2013 Summer Two-Week Quest Contest to completion, or incompletion possibly, until they're all done. I'll try to be streaming daily and at least two hours per day, starting at 8PM EST. Schedule might be flexible, I don't want to overlap with Jubbz or Eppy, who will also be streaming the entries. Not sure about an order that I'll be playing the quests either; I want to be sure certain quests I can do on days the creators will be present since we're usually on Skype together. Otherwise, not sure about an order, but you'll know when I post it.

When all the entries are in and uploaded, I'll post here tomorrow, announcing which quest I'll stream first. Hope to see you there. :)

Link to stream page: http://www.twitch.tv/thesatellite54

#2 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

Awesome!! Can't wait to see them! :)

#3 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

Given my normal time, I shouldn't overlap, except for Thursday. On Thursday I will most likely overlap you, Jubbz, or both.

#4 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

Where will I be able to see your streaming? Can't find the topic....

#5 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:07 PM

Whoops, didn't think about that. My other stream thread is here, but I added the stream link to the first post.

• David likes this

#6 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

It should be impossible to overlap with my times, since I stream at 4 PM CST. Ya'll stream all late at night and stuff. >_>

#7 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

That's the thing. I'll probably stream in the afternoon Thursday due to Big Brother Live Eviction at night(No way IN HELL I'm streaming at night on Thursday). That or no stream at all.

#8 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

I could possibly take Thursday off then. I'm not sure how well I'll be able to handle daily streaming, it's why I spaced out my streams before, lol. But I'm gonna do my best to be consistent until I've done all the contests.

Anyways, tonight I'm going to start with "A Not So Normal Zelda Game" by coolgamer012345, at 8PM EST. Depending on how fast I finish it and who's around on Skype, I might start another quest just afterward. Hope to see you guys there! :)

#9 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Little bit late, but gonna start streaming at 8:30, and give Jubbz a little time to finish up. Got called away to cut grass and that took longer than expected, sorry about that. I'll probably stream Anthus' quest just afterward, since I hear his and coolgamer's are on the short side. If I get both done quickly, well, I'll decide which quest to stream next from there.

#10 peteandwally

peteandwally

chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

I can't get the twitch chat to work, but rest assured, I would heckle you to exhaustion.

#11 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

Don't worry, others do that already...

Quests streamed: A Not So Normal Zelda Game, Anthus' 2 Week Entry, and A Boy and His Cursor. That last one dragged the stream into overtime because one puzzle escaped me due to being unable to visualize the solution and it kind of involved janky mechanics, that and I accidentally Eppy'd after the seventh stage. I'll put those videos up in the first post once I have them on YouTube, and I'll let you know what I stream tomorrow. Thanks everyone who watched!

#12 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Tonight will be Vault of Souls, with Russ and... whoever else is on in our Skype group. The quest is a bit on the longer side, I believe, so if I finish it, it'll probably be the only one I do tonight, and might have to split to another night as well. Hope to see you guys there!

#13 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

Late today. Things happened that I didn't expect that delayed the stream's beginning. This will not happen again. And it won't be Vault of Souls, since Jubbz played it today and Eppy will be continuing it tonight. I'll start with Green Ninja instead, maybe something else afterward depending on how long that takes. Not sure when it'll start, but stay tuned!

#14 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

Tonight will definitely be on time, and I will be streaming Moosh's quest, the Legend of Kristoph Gavin— er, Tales of Christoph, maybe another quest afterward depending on how long that takes. I'm well-rested this time too, so hopefully things will go better. :heh:

#15 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

No stream tonight, taking the day off. Tomorrow, I'm thinking I'll do Return to Zorkda. Will keep you posted!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users