I accidently deleted some tiles

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

I took a screen capture of that page with the tiles, and opened it up in MS paint, and the sprites appear to be 16x16, and aligned on the grid properly. However, I cropped, and re-uploaded them incase the size problem was some sort of screen resolution dependant scaling issue. You can rip these into ZC easily, as is, and if you want them in the database, you should submit them if you made them :P

But here's the image, scaled properly, and ready to rip:

Posted Image

#17 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

I took a screen capture of that page with the tiles, and opened it up in MS paint, and the sprites appear to be 16x16, and aligned on the grid properly. However, I cropped, and re-uploaded them incase the size problem was some sort of screen resolution dependant scaling issue. You can rip these into ZC easily, as is, and if you want them in the database, you should submit them if you made them :P

Posted Image

#18 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#19 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#20 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#21 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#22 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

#23 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted Image

EDIT: Woah. Why are there, like two pages of the same post? Sorry about that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users