Opinion stating

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:56 PM

Yes, that's right, I'm going to STATE MY OPINIONS. Here goes.

I'm a Republican, I hate when people try to change me, I don't care about Louisiana or Mississippi, I hate my government, I don't give **** about the environment, I don't give a **** about animals either, unless they're pets, I can't stand ignorance, I hate when people complain a lot; it gets nothing accomplished.

Are you pissed off? I hope not. I'm just getting started.

I'd eat a cat or dog if I had to, or maybe even if I was hungry, I don't care about people with diseases; it's their problem, if I don't know someone, then I most likely don't care about them, I'm against abortion, I find religious debates to be absolutely useless, I don't care whether or not people have sex with animals, just don't try to get me to do it, I am against censorship, I believe that people should earn respect, not this "respect my authority" bull****.

I hope that this topic doesn't get locked. I'm getting a strange feeling that this will be marked for trolling. Of course, I don't know why. It's just my opinions.

To avoid topic closure, let's all make positive comments if any comments at all, and avoid negative comments.

#2 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:58 PM

For someone who claims to be a republican, you're pretty ****ing awesome, Herg. This post gets my icon_thumbsup.gif

#3 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE(Hergiswi @ Sep 8 2005, 01:56 PM)
To avoid topic closure, let's all make positive comments if any comments at all, and avoid negative comments.

It seems to me that you're just "testing" people and will spit in their faces if they make a negative comment icon_blink.gif. That's just me, though.

Wait...

I thought you were leaving...

#4 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:59 PM

I agree 100%, and I also hate when Bush is blamed for every detail and people just think Kerry will make it all better and peaceful. icon_evil.gif

But I agree with everything you said.

#5 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:00 PM

I seriously hope this topic isn't closed, it is about time somone started being able to express there oppinions about stuff like this. You are not flaming somone directly, you are simply stating your opinions about what you think of the world. icon_wink.gif

#6 venom343

venom343

Senior

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE(Hergiswi @ Sep 8 2005, 01:56 PM)
Yes, that's right, I'm going to STATE MY OPINIONS. Here goes.

I'm a Republican, I hate when people try to change me, I don't care about Louisiana or Mississippi, I hate my government, I don't give **** about the environment, I don't give a **** about animals either, unless they're pets, I can't stand ignorance, I hate when people complain a lot; it gets nothing accomplished.

Are you pissed off? I hope not. I'm just getting started.

I'd eat a cat or dog if I had to, or maybe even if I was hungry, I don't care about people with diseases; it's their problem, if I don't know someone, then I most likely don't care about them, I'm against abortion, I find religious debates to be absolutely useless, I don't care whether or not people have sex with animals, just don't try to get me to do it, I am against censorship, I believe that people should earn respect, not this "respect my authority" bull****.

I hope that this topic doesn't get locked. I'm getting a strange feeling that this will be marked for trolling. Of course, I don't know why. It's just my opinions.

accually that didnt reallt bother me that much except that you dont care about people with deseases(not goin to even get into it though) and I agree with you on some stuff except for eatin dogs and stuff icon_razz.gif
at least your gettin your respected word in icon_thumbsup.gif

Edited by venom343, 08 September 2005 - 05:03 PM.

#7 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:03 PM

I was the one who said he should throw the "eating dogs and stuff" thing in, but I think this was meant to be a serious post. Didn't think he's actually add it in, though.

I'd eat a dog or cat if I absolutely had to, like, if it were the only thing to eat.

#8 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:05 PM

Oh, I do care about the enviroment though and can't stand seeing people throw trash all over the roads expecially if they are from another state.

EDIT: Very popular topic icon_wink.gif

Edited by Daniel, 08 September 2005 - 05:07 PM.

#9 venom343

venom343

Senior

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE(Ben @ Sep 8 2005, 02:03 PM)
I was the one who said he should throw the "eating dogs and stuff" thing in, but I think this was meant to be a serious post.  Didn't think he's actually add it in, though.

I'd eat a dog or cat if I absolutely had to, like, if it were the only thing to eat.

ya its a serious topic but I stilled laughed at that part
and im sure this topic wont get locked unless some tard gets PO'd and starts flamin you.

#10 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:27 PM

Hergiswi, I want to let you know that I am not expressing any anger toward you, or any anger in general when I say the following:

It is natural for people to not care about things that don't directly affect them. In certain cases I find this to be self-centered, but you have a right to think whatever you want. I understand that by not caring about other people, as disregarding as it is, it does not necessarily mean that you want them dead.

I am a Democrat, and I wouldn't even try to change you, because it would be a hopeless attempt. Arguments rarely change people's minds. They usually end in a stalemate, and in many cases piss each other off. Just look at political talk shows. Nobody ever changes their mind. It is just entertainment for those who like to hear people argue.

#11 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:10 PM

Okay... What are you trying to accomplish here? I think you are obviously trying to piss people off. But hey, I'm not issed at all becuase its your opinion, and you have the right to feel that way. So ha ha, you failed at trying to piss me off...

About your first paragraph. I agree with you there. Since it does not affect me directly, I honestly don't care. I think our cock-wad president should care though. Now, someone came to me asking for help, I could not just walk away. I would help them there becuase that would affect me on some level.

Also, I think you are wrong about abortion. **** that "murder" ****, its her body and she can do what ever she wants with that little parasite. Untill it comes out of her vagina, its her's to dispose of however she wants to!

I also agree with you on censorship it is ****ing bull****.

As far as religous debates go, I am more than happy to participate, after all I love proving people wrong... Religion is a big sercurity blanket becuase you people are afraid to admit that you have no perpose, and that once your gone, your gone... After all its much more conforting to think that you were created by dumb magical cock-wad and accept some fairy tale than it is to accept that you have no perpose, and you have nothing to live for but to die some day...

Go ahead, bury yourself in your comforting lies...

Whatever suits you...

Also, if you people don't like it, shove your mouse up your ass becuase this is my opinion! And if this topic gets locked on my behalf, oh ****ing well, I got to say what I wanted to say.

So if you want to through blows, I'll hit back. I hope your happy becuase you got what you wanted; an angry reply.

EDIT: I would like to make the point, that I am not angry, but this reply may come off as though I am. I just think its funny that you insist on pissing people off for the soul perpose of fighting, but hey, I do the same thing, so I won't judge you icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Tobias Daboi, 09 September 2005 - 05:16 PM.

#12 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:28 PM

As far as religous debates go, I am more than happy to participate, after all I love proving people wrong... Religion is a big sercurity blanket becuase you people are afraid to admit that you have no perpose, and that once your gone, your gone... After all its much more conforting to think that you were created by dumb magical cock-wad and accept some fairy tale than it is to accept that you have no perpose, and you have nothing to live for but to die some day...

Go ahead, bury yourself in your comforting lies...

:o Your turning it into another religious topic, I think it is stupid to think your proving anyone wrong about religion and who cares if you think the bible is a fairy tale.

I think our cock-wad president should care though.

And your turning it into politics also, dobody here has a clue about how politics work and I don't think the president can just call everyone you New Orleans I'm sure it takes a while.

I don't care if this is flaming or if I'm banned, all your recent posts are just religious or political debates.

#13 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:35 PM

Hmm... Only one paragraph out of that post was concerning religion...

Also, in case you haven't noticed, this is an opinion stating topic, and I'm stating my opinions... Also, I have clearly stated that I do not care what you peope think. I even put it in my sig. Don't let my opinions get to you. I should reword the "Proving you wrong" thing. I do think it is futile to try to flush those aweful lies out of your head becuase it is impossible... The brain washing has had too much time to sink in...

I simply try to get my point across just as you do...

EDIT: One more thing. I know that the president can't just magicaly make everything better, but he was obviously very reluctant to help those people... After all, it took him five days to get his ass out there... I'm suprised he wasn't right on top of this becuase his precious oil is in danger... Oh, thats right, all the pumps have been destroyed...

Edited by Tobias Daboi, 09 September 2005 - 05:40 PM.

#14 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:39 PM

I should reword the "Proving you wrong" thing.

Meh, that was the only problem I really had besides the Bush thing.

It is okay!

*Huggles Tobias*

Sorry except the Bush thing icon_biggrin.gif.

#15 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:24 PM

No surprises here. All roads lead to a topic about religion, the government, and politics. Whether or not I agree with any of you on anything, there are plenty of forums on the web devoted to these kinds of debates. For those who want to keep talking about these things over several topics, my suggestion is to become a member of a religion or politics forum site. There, such topics are their bread and butter, although you may commonly find members who are older than even me. And trust me, they can be a million times more nasty, as you get the most exteme of everybody all over the map. We all have a right to our opinions, but these topics are getting very old very fast. There are much more appropriate places for this. Good day folks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users