Photo

Religion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

Poll: What religion are you? or whatever... (46 member(s) have cast votes)

What religion are you? or whatever...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 BORAS

BORAS

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:32 PM

Well my faith is to everyone to become friends and stop the war and become peaceful and have the same beleifes in life! icon_heh.gif

#32 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:54 PM

I should have picked none... but I picked other. icon_sweat.gif

I'm agnostic, and I'm pinned between being Christian and being Atheist. icon_shrug.gif

#33 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:58 PM

*Uses the force* Come to the "dark side", LTM! icon_superevil.gif

No. I used to be an agnostic few years ago, but I just... "woke up"...

#34 lord_jamitossi

lord_jamitossi

Wizard

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:13 PM

Christian Protestant. Member of the United Church of Canada, which is one of the most liberal churches there are. We have gay ministers. Other than the Unitarians, who pretty much go for anything the other churches forbid, that is.

Oddly enough, as some of you might know I go to a french school, and when I was in grade 8, I was the only non-catholic in my class. I was asked if I was allowed to celebrate Christmas.

#35 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:05 PM

Christian.

#36 a guy and his game

a guy and his game

Wizard

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:49 PM

Proud Christian member at Hope Chapel Kaneohe Bay.
I hope to be a leader there one day. icon_biggrin.gif

#37 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:50 PM

Born-again Christian.

#38 Mariogirl

Mariogirl

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:45 AM

im christian(prodestant)...and of course you cant touch god...hes the spirit of love...can you touch love DN2? =P
Theres a lot of athiests and christains...im surprised theres been no flaming at each other=P!!! Any satanists here XD?

#39 Jaivaz

Jaivaz

God of Death

• Banned

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:47 AM

Satanist? Right here. For those that are curious, click here. No, here..

Here.

#40 ghost_61435

ghost_61435

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE(Hapkido Master @ Aug 5 2005, 02:09 PM)
I honestly don't believe Catholicism is true Christianity. Catholics worship the Virgin Mary first. I believe that Jews are actually closer to Catholics, because they worship the same God, just an earlier time (for those who don't know, Jews worship the God of the Old Testement, which doesn't include Christ).

And since I was a Catholic for anumber of years, I didn't like the idea of putting someone else before Christ, so I left that church. My parents didn't argue much, as they shared my beliefs. I now go to a non-denominational church.

Ditto everything, except that I was never Catholic. icon_biggrin.gif

To elaborate on Jews, from what I think I know, (correct me on anything you want, BH4) Jews believe that there is only God, and that Jesus was a prophet, but wasn't the Son of God, and that the actual Son of God is still to come for the first time. Some sects of Judaism(?) (sp?) such as Hasids, were against the founding of Modern-day Israel, which was originally supposed to be a haven for Jews.

But, yeah, I'm Christian. icon_bounce.gif

EDIT:
QUOTE(octorok @ Aug 4 2005, 10:51 PM)
Religion is man's attempt to reach God, Christianity is God's attempt to reach man.  icon_wink.gif
That's awesome! icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by ghost_61435, 06 August 2005 - 11:26 AM.

#41 Mad Dog

Mad Dog

Hooya!!!

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 11:23 AM

Yes you can touch God. Have you ever been to a concert, or a worship service that was truly amazing? Have you felt the energy when this happened? That was about as direct as God will be with us.

And if there are any Christians (or anyone else for that matter), who have questions about Christianity, please feel free to pm me, I love speaking about my love.

Edited by Hapkido Master, 06 August 2005 - 11:26 AM.

#42 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE(Mariogirl)
Theres a lot of athiests and christains...im surprised theres been no flaming at each other=P!!!

Trust me... there was tons of that a few months ago. And there are still some disputes over religion every now and then. The staff are a bit annoyed by the fighting, and I'm already trying to bite my ear because of it. icon_frown.gif

#43 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 06 August 2005 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE(darknuts2 @ Aug 5 2005, 03:32 PM)
Well my faith is to everyone to become friends and stop the war and become peaceful and have the same beleifes in life! icon_heh.gif

That's not a religion. -_-

I'm a Baptist, a form of Christianity.

#44 Dustminion

Dustminion

Shouri da nasu!

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:32 PM

I'm a Catholic, but I never go to church. At all. icon_heh.gif

#45 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE(Hapkido Master @ Aug 6 2005, 11:23 AM)
Yes you can touch God. Have you ever been to a concert, or a worship service that was truly amazing? Have you felt the energy when this happened? That was about as direct as God will be with us.

Oh, yeah, I have. I've cried, I've cheered up, I've gotten happy...amazing how touching God can do that. I cried for my past sins, I cheered up because I was forgiven by him, and I was happy when I can go to Heaven forgiven.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users