• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:41 AM

Part 1

I don't know where this journey will take me, but I bet it's gonna be a big one.

• Evan20000 and Dark Ice Dragon like this

#2 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:18 AM

I love FF9, probably my favourite in the series after FF6. Good choice :)

• Evan20000 likes this

#3 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:49 AM

Ah yes, ff9. A good game, and really the last gasp for air from a dying franchise. From 10 onwards, the series got... weird? Well, bad.

Edited by C-Dawg, 22 February 2016 - 11:49 AM.

#4 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:28 PM

this bring back memories , I miss the final fantasy like these, after the tenth there was the decline !

I'm curious to see what characters you will use most, they are all helpful , even the strangest

#5 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:36 PM

Part 2

Doesn't it suck when your kidnapping target goes missing?

#6 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:29 PM

Part 3

It seems the queen is a proponent of tough love.

#7 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:02 PM

The only love the Queen is gonna get is from a monster that lives on Sesame Street.  Seriously, what species is she supposed to be in that game?

#8 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:10 PM

i never understand if the queen was born in the royal family of Alexandria or she was princess of some other kingdom and then married the king

#9 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:58 PM

Part 4

A group of people having the same objective does not mean they all have the same goal.

#10 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:31 PM

Part 5

We manage to escape the Evil Forest, but not unscathed.

#11 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:05 PM

I've been watching more of your LP's since Zodiac (including some of the older ones) and I haven't quite decided whether I'm going to watch this one yet considering the likely amount of time it will take to complete.

Some things of note-

1. Some items can only be obtained by stealing them and a few have a limited window of opportunity. In one case, that item teaches an ability you cannot learn otherwise. If you miss it, you'll never get that ability. But not to worry, since the ability in question isn't that great.

2. There are a couple of optional bosses in the game who also appear during limited windows of opportunity. If you know where they are, then this isn't a problem. If not, then you miss out on their rewards.

3. The cards are part of what is arguably this games longest sidequest. My own game is well over a hundred hours long and I still haven't gotten them all up to their maximum potential. For most of the game, they aren't required; but there is a section where you are forced to play cards. But you don't have to win, I don't think.

4. Many of the quick-time events require special circumstances in order to be triggered and are themselves well-hidden. Patient searching and going places you don't necessarily think that you should is required to find them all.

5. The superboss has some very specific requirements for beating it if you chose to do so. I'd recommend reading up on them before attempting it, due to its tendency to instakill the entire party if you haven't prepared properly.

That's it for now. I've actually written my own guide for this game, but since you're trying to do a mostly blind run I won't give any details of what's in store for you. Have fun!

#12 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:46 PM

I've been watching more of your LP's since Zodiac (including some of the older ones) and I haven't quite decided whether I'm going to watch this one yet considering the likely amount of time it will take to complete.

Some things of note-

1. Some items can only be obtained by stealing them and a few have a limited window of opportunity. In one case, that item teaches an ability you cannot learn otherwise. If you miss it, you'll never get that ability. But not to worry, since the ability in question isn't that great.

2. There are a couple of optional bosses in the game who also appear during limited windows of opportunity. If you know where they are, then this isn't a problem. If not, then you miss out on their rewards.

3. The cards are part of what is arguably this games longest sidequest. My own game is well over a hundred hours long and I still haven't gotten them all up to their maximum potential. For most of the game, they aren't required; but there is a section where you are forced to play cards. But you don't have to win, I don't think.

4. Many of the quick-time events require special circumstances in order to be triggered and are themselves well-hidden. Patient searching and going places you don't necessarily think that you should is required to find them all.

5. The superboss has some very specific requirements for beating it if you chose to do so. I'd recommend reading up on them before attempting it, due to its tendency to instakill the entire party if you haven't prepared properly.

That's it for now. I've actually written my own guide for this game, but since you're trying to do a mostly blind run I won't give any details of what's in store for you. Have fun!

no, you don't need win the cards, but is better win.

For what i know the first numer/letter of the card is the attack

Weak - 0123456789ABCDEF-strong

the second is the attack type

P = Phisical 

M = magical

The 3° is the phisical defense

The 4° is the magical defense

And whit this i already say too much

#13 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:39 PM

Part 6

So, we escape being petrified only to risk being frozen solid.  Yay.

#14 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:18 PM

I lost it when you said "Pa-neigh-sha."

P.S. "Pa-na-see-ah"

#15 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:51 PM

Part 7

He who dies with the most toys... is still dead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users