NJF's Special Series 03: Holiday Season 2014

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#31 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:44 AM

I'm currently in the process of removing all the embedded youtube videos and just providing a link to the videos in the video titles. The reason for this is because the embedded videos are really slowing this forum topic down, to the point that it may cause some browsers to freeze on older or slower computers. This I am certain will prove as an annoyance for some people and currently goes directly against my reason for this new approach. 

This topic is supposed to be more user-friendly. Posted as an extra incentive to view my content as Nick has suggested we should take in his topic. But when the videos are causing the page to load much slower, this is going directly against the purpose of the topic. So expect these changes to be all in effect within the next 5 or 10 minutes. 

Update: The issue has been involved, if you originally had problems browsing this topic, you now should no longer have this problem. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 08 December 2014 - 10:01 AM.

#32 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:38 AM

NJF Plays Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble [105% Run] (22 - Backtracking)

(Duration 19:48)

Description:

After completing the game I returned to K3 and Razor Ridge to collect Bonus Coins that I missed along the way. 

Special thanks to Lejes for joining the stream chat. 

Highlights:

• Collected the missing Bonus Coin in Barrel Drop Bounce in K3.
  • Collected the missing Bonus Coin in Buzzer Barrage in Razor Ridge. 
  • Returned to Floodlit Fish, but died searching for Bonus Stage. 

----------

NJF Plays Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble [105% Run] (23 - Backtracking)

(Duration 20:38)

Description:

Continuing where I left off from the last video, seeking the Bonus Coin I left behind in Floodlit Fish in Razor Ridge. After collecting the Bonus Coin, I explored the rest of the levels in Razor Ridge to get the remaining Bonus Coins and DK Coins I missed along the journey. After collecting everything I missed in Razor Ridge, I returned to Kaos Kore to get the missing Bonus Coins there. 

Highlights:

• Collected the missing Bonus Coin in Floodlit Fish in Razor Ridge. 
  • Collected the missing DK Coin in Pot Hole Panic in Razor Ridge. 
  • Collected the 2 missing Bonus Coins in Ropey Rumpus in Razor Ridge.
  • Returned to Creepy Caverns in Kaos Kore but was interrupted before I could find the Bonus Stage.

----------

NJF Plays Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble [105% Run] (24 - Backtracking)

(Duration 28:51)

Description:

Continuing my search for the Bonus Coin in Creepy Caverns in Kaos Core. After getting the Bonus Coins in Creepy Caverns, I continue to collect all remaining Bonus Coins in Kaos Kore, leaving only The Lost World of Krematoa to complete. Next video I will tackle Krematoa. 

Highlights:

• Collected the missing Bonus Coin in Creepy Caverns in Kaos Kore. 
  • Collected the missing Bonus Coin in Lightning Look-Out.
  • Collected the missing Bonus Coin in Poisonous Pipeline.
  • Finally ready for The Lost World of Krematoa. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 08 December 2014 - 10:39 AM.

#33 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:19 AM

Chrono Trigger

Chrono_Trigger_Artwork1.jpg

Why I chose this game:

Well, simply because it's probably the best game on the SNES. I can't get over this game. First of all, we have a hero that looks like Link dressed in his Blue and Yellow Mail from A Link to the Past (but with Goku's hairstyle). That's a winner for sure there. Also, it's one of the most solid RPGs I ever made. This role-playing game, which is a collaboration effort which is called the "Dream Team": Hironobu Sakaguchi, the creator of Square's Final Fantasy series; Yuji Horii, a freelance designer and the creator of Enix's popular Dragon Quest series; and Akira Toriyama a freelance manga artist famed for his work with Dragon Quest and Dragon Ball. This game follows a group of adventurers as they travel across time as they try to stop a global threat from their future.

I remember the first time playing this game, I was visiting a friend's house, and he wanted to show me this game. It was very cold out, so I had no incentive to leave. But he probably should have regretted showing me this game, because after I started playing, he had trouble to convince me to leave. lol Eventually I got a copy of the game for myself to play, and I was in love. Before playing this game, I couldn't imagine any game exceeding games like A Link to the Past or Super Metroid, but after playing this masterpiece, I knew I at least had a top 3 favorite picks for the SNES collection. 

I played this game not long ago, during this summer actually, but it was just mostly a personal stream that I never took too seriously. Therefore, I never recorded my stream for youtube. This time, however, I will be sharing my progress on youtube for all to see. 

Stream Details:

I will begin streaming this immediately after Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble. I'm just announcing this early because I will be picking this quest up immediately after. 

Because Chrono Trigger is a bit of a longer game than most of the games I stream. Youtube videos for this game will consist of hour long videos as opposed to my regular habit of posting 20 minute videos. Though I say hour long videos, the times of the videos can vary (as always). 

You can find me streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/newjourneysfire. I will announce all my streams like always either in this topic or my other topic. I don't schedule my streams, so I advise you to keep an eye open for my posts I make in the LP forums as I'll usually announce a stream a few minutes before I begin. I hope you enjoy watching me play this wonderful game. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 08 December 2014 - 11:20 AM.

• Shane likes this

#34 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:55 PM

NJF Plays Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble [105% Run] (25 - The Lost World of Krematoa part 2)

(Duration 18:51)

Description:

Here we go, the Lost World of Krematoa. First thing's first, getting the Bonus Coin I missed in Stampede Sprint. After collecting the coin, I move on to Criss Kross Cliffs. 

Special Thanks to Avataro for joining the chat stream, however I had to close down the chat stream due to issues with Twitch.

Highlights:

• Collecting missing Bonus Coin in Stampede Sprint.
  • Completed Criss Kross Cliffs. 

----------

NJF Plays Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble [105% Run] (26 - The Lost World of Krematoa part 3)

(Duration 25:55)

Description:

After completing Criss Kross Cliffs in the last video, I explore it further to obtain it's treasures before I move on to Tyrant Twin Tussle. 

Highlights:

• Collected remaining treasures in Cross Kross Cliffs. 
  • Completed Tyrant Twin Tussle

----------

NJF Plays Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble [105% Run] (27 - The Lost World of Krematoa part 4)

(Duration 21:21)

Description:

After completing Tyrant Twin Tussle in the last video, I return to it in this video to collect anything I missed. After obtaining the Bonus Coin I missed, I moved on to Swoopy Salvo, which is I could debate is the hardest level in the game. 

Highlights:

• Obtained missing bonus coin in Tyrant Twin Tussle. 
  • Completed Swoopy Salvo. 
  • Returned to Swoopy Salvo to get Bonus Coins and DK Coin.
  • Died shortly after getting DK Coin. Still need Bonus Coin.

----------

NJF Plays Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble [105% Run] (28 - The Lost World of Krematoa part 5)

(Duration 27:13)

Description:

Still in Swoopy Salvo collecting the remaining Bonus Coins needed to unlock the next level. These are the remaining Bonus Coins in the entire game. Went on to complete the rest of the levels in Krematoa, leaving only the boss for the next video. 

Highlights:

• Collected all Bonus Coins in Swoopy Salvo.
  • Unlocked the Final Level of the game, Rocket Rush.
  • Completed Rocket Rush.

----------

NJF Plays Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble [105% Run] (29 - The Lost World of Krematoa part 6)

(Duration 22:00)

Description:

Fights the true final battle of the game. In this rematch with Baron K.Roolenstein, I see past his tricks and obtain a successful victory. Which leads to a few remaining side-quests involving the Banana Birds before I truly beat the game and get my 105%.

Highlights:

• Defeats Baron K.Roolenstein.
  • Obtains the Gyrocopter.
  • Saves all the Banana Birds and frees their Mother.
  • Wins the game with 105%.

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 08 December 2014 - 07:59 PM.

#35 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:13 AM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (01 - The Millennial Fair)

(Duration 48:58)

Description:

It is year 1000, the day of the Millenial Fair. My character's name is Crono, and the game begins with Crono just getting out of bed excited for The Millennial Fair. But today Crono will meet a new friend, named Marle, which will meet unexpected circumstances and go missing into some portal accidentally caused by a reaction between her pendant and Lucca's teleportation machine. It is up to Crono to find his missing new friend. 

Highlights:

• Met Marle.
  • Won a pozoyo doll and a doll of Crono.
  • Won a cat and 24oz of catfood. 
  • Visited Lucca's Side Show.

----------

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (02 - The Queen Returns & A Vanished Princess)

(Duration 1:00:07)

Description:

Crono finds himself in his home town in year 600, which is 400 years before his time. The town which was originally in a panic over a missing queen are now finding themselves at peace now that the queen has been found. Crono finally finds his missing friend, who is posing as Queen Leene of this time period, where everybody mistook her for the Queen. However, Crono's time with Marle is brought short as she vanishes without a trait. It is revealed that Marle is actually Princess Nadia of year 1000 and a direct descendant of Queen Leene. Marle's sudden disappearance must have been a direct link to Queen Leene's current crises. It is up to Crono and Lucca to find the missing queen and save her before it's too late. During their rescue adventure, they are accompanied by the mysterious Frog who is already on his own personal mission to save the Queen. This takes the heroes into battle against the evil Yakra who is responsible for kidnapping the Queen. After defeating Yakra and saving the Queen, Guardia Castle of year 600 has been brought to temporary peace and relief, despite their current war against Magus. Frog departs, feeling that he has failed to protect the Queen in the first place. 

Highlights:

• Found Marle.
  • Joined Lucca and Frog to find the Queen.
  • Defeated Yakra and saved the Queen. 

----------

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (03 - Homecoming)

(31:27)

Description:

Crono, Lucca, and Marle return to year 1000 using a device called the gate key, a device created by Lucca. Crono offers to bring Marle home, but is instantly arrested and brought to trail. He is found innocent, but is put away for 3 days solitary confinement. That doesn't sound so bad, right? Well, it wouldn't be if it wasn't for the sinister Chancellor of Guardia Castle, who lied about Crono's conviction demanded and demanded his execution in 3 days. Crono has to either escape Guardia Castle or face execution. This takes Crono in direct conflict with the Chancellor himself, and with the help of Lucca, defeats the Chancellor's Dragon Tank. Crono, Lucca, and Marle escape Castle Guardia and jump into a portal, not knowing where the portal would lead them. 

Highlights:

• Got all Not-Guity in court.
  • Defeated the Dragon Tank.
  • Escaped Guardia Castle with Marle and Lucca.

• Shane likes this

#36 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:12 AM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (04 - Beyond the Ruins)

(58:18)

Description:

After being sent to year 2300 in the future. Crono and the gang leave Bangor Dome to visit the nearest place they could find which is Bangor Dome. It turns out the people who live in this time period live in hardship. The gang takes their journey through Lab 16 to try and reach Arris Dome where they find more human survivors living in hardship during this difficult time period. It is here they meet Doan who explain their circumstances. They are trying to reach their food storage, but it is currently inaccessible due to robot security guards down below. After wiping out all the security robots, the gang discover that the food has long since expired, but they do find a seed, and a secret terminal showing their next location. Marle also accidentally triggers a video recording to display by pressing a wrong button, the recording they witness is the destruction of the world in 1999 caused by a create named Lavos. The gang gives Doan's group the seed. Grateful, Doan gives the group the key to his bike in Lab 32 which they could use to race across it quicker. After getting side-tracked in the lower sewers and meeting a peculiar old man, they make their adventure eastward to Proto Dome where they are forced to race against Johnny the robot in Lab 32 to be allowed passage through. In Proto they find a robot which they repair. The robot, grateful to be brought back to life joins the party. 

Highlights:

• Defeated Guardian, a security Drone in Arris Dome. 
  • Completed Abandoned Sewers for a later event. 
  • Defeated Johnny the robot in a race. 
  • Discovered Robo the Robot and repaired him. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 10 December 2014 - 11:17 AM.

#37 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:13 AM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (05 - The Derelict Factory, The End of Time, & The Fiendish Folk)

(Duration 1:05:52)

Description:

Hello, this is Grant from ReviewTechNJF bringing you this video today featuring Chrono Trigger where I play as Crono and his group of friends through the Derelict Factory to restore power to Proto Dome. This mission doesn't go smoothly however as Robo becomes scrapped by other robots who he trusted as friends. After bashing the R Series and repairing Robo, the robot decides he has nothing left for him here in year 2300 and decides to join Crono's gang to help them defeat Lavos. However, the moment the four of them step into the portal, they are taken to the End of Time where they discover they can only travel in groups of 3. Crono, Marle, and Lucca learn magic. They return to 1000 AD where it is revealed by the Mystics that Lavos was created by Magus back in 600 AD. Crono and the gang return to year 600 AD to try to find a way to stop Magus from creating Lavos. 

Highlights:

• NJF thinks he's RTU this video.
  • Returns Power to Proto Dome and defeats the R Series.
  • Discovers The End of Time.
  • Crono, Marle, and Lucca learn magic. 
  • Defeats Heckran and returns to the portal in Leene Square. 

#38 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:34 AM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (06 - The Hero Appears & Tata and the Frog)

(Duration 58:53)

Description:

The gang returns to year 600 AD only to find themselves in the middle of a war between Guardia and Magus' Troops. Lead by Ozzie, Magus' Troops are about to take Castle Guardia after nearly taking over Zenan Bridge. However the gang pushes back Ozzie's troop, forcing Ozzie to fall back. In a last attempt to defeat the gang, Ozzie summons Zombor, who was still no match for Crono and the gang. Crono has saved Guardia of 600 AD once again. 

The citizens of Dorino Village and the Village of Porre are all feeling optimistic about a new hero, by the name of Tata, living in the village of Porre. Tata has since ventured to Denadoro Mountains to try and get the Masamune, a holy blade of legend. The gang also find frog who is hiding out in Cursed Woods, but frog, still depressed for not being able to protect the queen from Yakra during earlier events will not join the party. 

The gang reaches Denadoro Mountains only to discover that Tata the Hero is truly a wimp and a coward. The gang takes it upon themselves to climb Denadoro and pull the Masamune themselves. Which brings them into conflict with Masa & Mune. Two strange creatures who appear to be the voice of the Masamune blade and speak for the Masamune itself. After defeating Masa & Mune, the duo believe they are worthy to take the sword, which is revealed to be broken. The gang then go on a quest to repair the Masamune. 

Sorry about the poor sound quality.

Highlights: 

• Defeated Zombor on Zenan Bridge. 
  • Climbed Denadoro Mountains and defeated Masa & Mune.
  • Got the broken Masamune. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 11 December 2014 - 10:35 AM.

#39 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:07 AM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (07 - The Rare Red Rock & Footprints! Follow!)

(54:17)

Description:

In their search to fix the Masamune, the gang is hinted to find a Red Stone which is the only alloy that can repair the Masamune. This takes them back to pre-historic times in 65000000 B.C. 

Upon entering these pre-historic times, the gang are immediately attacked by dinosaur humanoid creatures called Reptites who are apparently the dominant species ruling over all humans and dinosaurs of this time. They are immediately saved by Ayla who respects the gang for their power and are instantly given prestige status. After winning a contest against Ayla at the party, Crono wins the red rock. However, the next morning, Reptites invade the town in the morning and steal Lucca's gate key while the gang are asleep. Crono and the gang make chase after the Reptites that bring them into conflict with Azala, leader of the reptites. After a battle with Nizbel, Azala forfeits the gate key to the gang. 

Finally having both the red rock and the gate key, the gang return to year 1000 A.D. to meet with Melchior who said he would repair the Masamune with the red rock. 

Sorry about the sound quality in this video.

Highlights:

• Partied with pre-historic cavement.
  • Confronted Azala and defeated Nizbel.
  • Got the Gate Key back.

#40 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:32 AM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (08 - The Masamune part 1)

(Duration 58:05)

Description:

Crono and the gang bring the Broken Masamune and the Red Stone to Melchior to repair the Masamune and bring it back to its former glory. With the Masamune repaired they bring it back to Frog who thinks back about his past. The day that his best friend Cyrus met his end to the hands of Magus, and where Frog, originally just a boy named Glenn, was transformed into a frog by Magus' Dark Magic. Frog agrees to join Crono and the gang on their quest to defeat Magus. 

After Frog opens the gate to the magic cave, he reveals his interest in magic which the other party members are using, which causes the gang to make a little detour back to the End of Time so that Frog can learn Magic. Defeats Spekkio.

Crono and the gang return to 600 A.D. to infiltrate Magus' Castle where they confront Ozzie, Slash, and Flea. The gang defeats Slash and Flea, forcing Ozzie to flee. Now that Ozzie is on the run, the gang go after him in hopes of defeating Ozzie and Magus in an effort to stop Magus from creating Lavos and destroying the world. 

Sorry about the sound quality in this video.

Special thanks to everybody who joined the stream chat today. 

Highlights:

• Masamune is repaired to it's former glory.
  • Frog joins the party.
  • Frog learns magic at The End of Time and defeats Spekkio.
  • Finds Magus' Castle. 
  • Defeats Slash the swordsman.
  • Defeats Flea the Magician. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 11 December 2014 - 11:32 AM.

#41 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:58 AM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (09 - The Masamune part 2)

(Duration 41:49)

Description:

The chase is on! As Ozzie flees the gang in Magus' Castle, it only brings the gang closer to Magus. Despite cowering behind many of Magus' troops and traps, Ozzie is finally cornered and defeated by the gang, only leaving one more enemy for the gang to defeat. 

The battle with Magus turns out to be rougher than the gang expected. Magus of course is not to be taken lightly. In a battle where it almost seemed like Magus would be the winner, the gang manages to turn back from their demise and defeat Magus once and for all. However, it is revealed that Magus did not create Lavos, but only summon him. Magus tells the gang that Lavos lives at the core of the earth, feeding off it. The entire gang, including Magus gets sucked into a time warp. Their fate remains unknown. 

Highlights:

• Defeats Ozzie.
  • Defeats Magus.
  • Lavos is revealed to have not been created by Magus. 
  • Everybody gets sucked into a time warp.

#42 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:09 PM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (10 - Forward to the Past & Unnatural Selection)

(1:18:40)

Description:

For some unknown reason, the gang finds themselves in Pre-Historic times. Having already losing Magus, the crew decide to help Ayla defeat Azala who's been enforcing his rule even more lately by attacking the northern village. The the help of Ayla, the group infiltrates Azala's kingdom and defeats Azala once and for all. It is then revealed that the red star that's been appearing in the horizon is actually Lavos about to plummet towards earth like a comet. Shortly after the crew defeats Azala, Lavos crashes right into Azala's castle, ending the dominance of the Reptites. 

Highlights:

• Defeats Azala and the Reptites.
  • Discovers the true origin of Lavos. 

-----------

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (11 - The Magic Kingdom)

(Duration 42:36)

Definition:

Crono's gang enters the portal left by the impact of Lavos. This portal takes them to Antiquity where they find the Magical Kingdom of Zeal. A floating kingdom ruled by the powerful Queen Zeal who is using the power of Lavos in her time to keep her Kingdom in complete comfort and serenity. Most of the society here are magic users which seems to be far superior to the magic capabilities of Crono's gang. People who do not possess magic however are forced to live in caves as the Earthbound ones which are considered inferior to the Enlightened Ones. The earthbound ones are forced into slave labor to work on the Ocean Palace that will further increase Zeal's power. 

Highlights: 

• Discovers The Magical Kingdom of Zeal. 
  • Meets Dalton who threatens the gang.
  • Meets Janus and Schala.
  • Confronts the Queen, Dalton, and the Profit who is accompanied with Schala. 
  • Defeat's Dalton's Golem creature, but is apprehended by the Queens powerful magic.
  • The gang is jailed, but freed by Schala, but forced by the Profit to leave this time period.
  • The Gate to this time period is sealed permanently so nobody can return. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 12 December 2014 - 02:16 PM.

• Avaro likes this

#43 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:38 PM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (12 - Break The Seal)

(Duration 40:03)

Description:

Now banished Zeal, the gang must find a way to return to help Schala from her unfortunate crises. Marle suddenly remembers doors similar to those that were found in Zeal. The gang immediately returns to the year 2300 and finds the door where the old man, who's now revealed to be Belthasar, the Guru of Reason. Belthasar is responsible for building both the Black Bird and the Ocean Palace, two of the biggest accomplishments that Antiquity has ever produced. In this time period, Belthasar has been hiding his greatest creation yet, Epoch, a time machine! The gang uses Epoch to return to Antiquity. 

Highlights:

• Found Belthasar's Time Machine, Epoch.
  • Used the Epoch to return to Antiquity. 
  • Discovered the home of the Earthbound Ones.
  • Defeated Mud Imp, Read Beast, and Blue Beast. 
  • Climbed the chain to Mount Woe. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 12 December 2014 - 02:42 PM.

#44 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:14 PM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (13 - The Guru on The Mountain of Woe)

(Duration 57:33)

Description:

Back in Antiquity, the gang climbs The Mountain of Woe to try and save Melchior, the Guru of Life from his crystal prison. However, his prison is protected by a very powerful beast called Giga Gaia. The group must defeat Giga Gaia to save Melchior. After saving Melchior, the gang gets a surprised visit by Schala and Janus. However their meeting is cut short when Dalton arrives and using force and intimidating to abduct the princess. Now it is up to Chrono to defeat the Queen and save Schala. 

Highlights:

• Climbed The Mountain of Woe.
  • Defeated Giga Gaia after a few different approaches. Some leveling up was needed.  
  • Saved Melchior.
  • Discussed current events with Melchior and Schala.
  • When all seemed well, Dalton abducted Schala through force and intimidation.
  • Chrono and gang agrees to defeat the Queen and save Schala. 

#45 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

NJF Plays Chrono Trigger (14 - What Lies Beyond & Lavos Beckons)

(Duration 59:28)

Description:

Dalton has been left behind on security duty. He's very upset because the Profit was allowed to join the Queen to the Ocean Palace while he was not. Upon meeting him in the Queen's chamber, he fights you immediately in his rage but is easily defeated. After defeating Dalton, in fear that he may lose his immortality escapes to the Ocean Palace, leaving the entrance open for Crono and the gang. With the gate open, Crono is now able to enter the Ocean Palace. The gang eventually confronts Dalton again near the core of the Ocean Palace and is able to defeat his Golem Twins fairly quickly. After defeating the Golem Twins, the gang enters the heart of the Ocean Palace and confront the Queen. They use the Red Knife that was given to them by Belthasar to try and destroy the Mammon Machine. The Red Knife transforms into the Masamune, but was not enough to hold Lavos' power. Lavos is summoned and defeats the gang with ease. The Profit reveals himself to be Magus who also challenges Lavos. Lavos defeats Magus with ease as well. The Queen, now in control of Lavos is confronted by Crono. The Queen uses Lavos to kill Crono to the rest of the gang's surprise. Schala immediately transports everybody out of the Ocean Palace for their safety. Lavos goes on to destroy the Kingdom of Zeal. 

Highlights:

• Defeats Dalton. 
  • Enters the Ocean Palace. 
  • Confronts Dalton near the heart of the Ocean Palace. Defeats his Twin Golem. 
  • Confronts the Queen and tries to destroy the Mammon Machine with the Red Knife, which becomes the Masamune.
  • Lavos is summoned and the party is defeated instantly by Lavos' overwhelming power. 
  • Profit reveals himself to be Magus but is also defeated by Lavos. 
  • Lavos kills Crono.
  • Schala teleports everybody else to safety while Lavos destroys the Kingdom of Zeal. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 12 December 2014 - 03:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users