Photo

Screenshot of the Week 790

Taco Chopper Architect Abdiel Feenicks Russ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 790 (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Cast your vote!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 August 2023 - 01:33 AM

Architect Abdiel
ArchitectAbdiel.png
Link somehow got to this side of the bridge without a hookshot.
NO, THAT IS NOT A DUNGEON SWITCH. STOP ASKING IF I AM USING DUNGEON COMBOS ON THE OVERWORLD!!!

Feenicks
Feenicks.png
Right side of the river looks a bit hot; best stay on the left for the time being.

Russ
Russ.png
This feels oddly familiar somehow.

Taco Chopper
TacoChopper.png
Showdown at Snowhead Gate

• Matthew and Bagu like this

#2 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 14 August 2023 - 05:11 AM

Voted for Architect Abdiel!
...cause I immediatly begin to think about, how to solve the screen puzzle

• Taco Chopper likes this

#3 Chris

Chris

The Sun Is in Your Hand!

• Members

Posted 15 August 2023 - 05:34 AM

@Russ I am troubled to find the right words with my english, sry for that.

The grass, the water, the deep water, the bushes, the shadows, there are a lot of lines/shapes/borders in this screen and it does seem a bit overwhelming to me, though I doubt that would be an issue while playing.

The spots where the border between water and deep water is a straight line instead of being fizzled looks like you overlooked the spots. I doubt that's the case, is there a reason you made it like that?

The biggest issue are the stone pillars underwater though, with ending in a straight line and without anyting else in the screen having underwatershadows.

Overall I like the screen a lot though and wonder why it is supposed to be familiar.
  • Twilight Knight and Taco Chopper like this

#4 FieryBirdyThing

FieryBirdyThing

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2023 - 11:35 AM

The grass, the water, the deep water, the bushes, the shadows, there are a lot of lines/shapes/borders in this screen and it does seem a bit overwhelming to me, though I doubt that would be an issue while playing.

I don't particularly like criticising the entries for these contests, especially since I don't use ZC, myself, and thus have no experience with making interesting scenes and shots, but I agree with Chris's comment about the shadows and water lines on Russ's screen. It is all rather overwhelming and I found myself almost straining to work out which part was which.

I actually had a tough time picking out a shot, this week, as nothing really jumped out at me like in some other weeks. In the end, I voted for Taco Chopper, as his screen is nice, simple and easy to look at.

• Taco Chopper likes this

#5 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 August 2023 - 08:20 PM

With 52.00% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 790 is Taco Chopper!

TacoChopper.png
Showdown at Snowhead Gate

Congratulations!

Voting totals:
  • Taco Chopper - 13 (52.00%)
  • Russ - 8 (32.00%)
  • Feenicks - 3 (12.00%)
  • Architect Abdiel - 1 (4.00%)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Taco Chopper, Architect Abdiel, Feenicks, Russ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users