Oracle of Secrets

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#1 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:51 PM

Since this is a VERY long game,without a doubt,people are gonna need help.So if you need any help with this game(I know you will),I'm right here. icon_heh.gif

Edited by Kenster, 09 July 2009 - 03:39 PM.

#2 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

i am going to give it a go i have been looking for a new classic styled quest for a few weeks this one looks cool.

I'll let you know if i have any questions and will give you final thoughts without spoilers when I finish it.

#3 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:12 PM

I believe he's talking about someone else's project and is offering to help them.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Edited by Alestance, 07 July 2009 - 10:40 AM.

#4 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:58 PM

well i need help on this quest I can not find level 2.

Right now I have blue ring, white sword, ladder, raft, red medicine, letter, 2 super bombs, 8 bombs, and whistle.

#5 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE(linkismyhero @ Jul 6 2009, 11:58 PM) View Post

well i need help on this quest I can not find level 2.

Right now I have blue ring, white sword, ladder, raft, red medicine, letter, 2 super bombs, 8 bombs, and whistle.

According to a paid clue, you had to buy bait then head to Shiroy island which is just east of where you started the quest.

#6 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:23 AM

Where is bait and what to do on shiroy island?

#7 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:06 AM

Yeah, I'm looking all over for it too.

I found the island, but can't figure out how to explore it yet.
I did succeed in finding other things though. Once you grab the whistle, it becomes easy to bomb your way past the spikes. I picked up a bomb upgrade and Faeore's Wind.

With white sword, magic shield, the blue ring, and successfully finding four HCP's, I decided to tackle this haunted island. Turns out Level 4 is on it. Turns out if you're good at dodging, you can beat it. The item in here is the wand and the boss is a defensive patra.
You are asked to venture to the desert island after completing level 4.

I wonder if the bait is sold at that shop that requires the hookshot to reach?

When I picked up the whistle, I was instructed to go to the thieve's island, but maybe that seems alittle premature.
I did pick up the magic boomerang, but I can't seem to find out where to use it. My next purchase will be the large wallet.

#8 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:39 AM

Yeah...I forgot to mention this...but for some reason when,after you paid the moblin mayor on Fiend's Island,and walk up there's a fairy that's supposed to give you Din's Fire.However,the fairy acts like a smartass and won't give you anything,therefore,without Din's Fire,you can't burn the the trees at the coast of Shiroy's Island,blocking progress.But don't won't worry,mates.I just fixed this bug and now just updated it,so when the submission comes in,please redownload this.It was the only bug I found,so when it's updated,it should run smoothly now. icon_wink.gif

#9 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:44 AM

Dude,I don't know why you asked this,but you don't need bait till you reach Goron Island,which is after Level 5.You'll find it there.

#10 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE(Nashvillan @ Jul 7 2009, 05:06 AM) View Post

Yeah, I'm looking all over for it too.

I found the island, but can't figure out how to explore it yet.
I did succeed in finding other things though. Once you grab the whistle, it becomes easy to bomb your way past the spikes. I picked up a bomb upgrade and Faeore's Wind.

With white sword, magic shield, the blue ring, and successfully finding four HCP's, I decided to tackle this haunted island. Turns out Level 4 is on it. Turns out if you're good at dodging, you can beat it. The item in here is the wand and the boss is a defensive patra.
You are asked to venture to the desert island after completing level 4.

I wonder if the bait is sold at that shop that requires the hookshot to reach?

When I picked up the whistle, I was instructed to go to the thieve's island, but maybe that seems alittle premature.
I did pick up the magic boomerang, but I can't seem to find out where to use it. My next purchase will be the large wallet.

You don't really need the Magic Boomerang,but you'll need it to get farther in Level 7,which is where you get the Flippers.

#11 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE(Alestance @ Jul 6 2009, 10:12 PM) View Post

I believe he's talking about someone else's project and is offering to help them.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

What other project?!.This is MY game!This is an original quest by me,and my thread for my quest,so I have NO IDEA what you're thinkin',dude.

#12 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:03 AM

I was confused with the OTHER Oracle of Secrets icon_razz.gif

#13 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE(Nashvillan @ Jul 7 2009, 03:58 AM) View Post

According to a paid clue, you had to buy bait then head to Shiroy island which is just east of where you started the quest.

No,that was actually a string I left a while back but forgot to fix,you actually need Din's Fire,obtained by the Fiend Mayor,to burn the trees off the coast of Shiroy's Island,but don't worry,my awiated update should be coming in,and the 2 troubling bugs should be fixed by then.

#14 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE(Alestance @ Jul 7 2009, 12:03 PM) View Post

I was confused with the OTHER Oracle of Secrets icon_razz.gif

What other Oracle of Secrets?

#15 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

I think people are going to confuse this with my partnered quest. How about renaming the thread Oracle of Secrets 2.10(Classic Set)?

Edited by Christian, 07 July 2009 - 11:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users