I recommend Idiot In Another Dimension by Mr. Z!  xD

#17 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:56 PM

Note: This is not a joke, real talk

@TK

I'll try it if doesn't bug out on me, cause I have no Patience for that crap.

@Everybody else

I'm uploading 3 new videos for for the Amy 1 ZC LP, it's mostly me doing a lot of sequence breaking and start dieing ALOT. It's OK though I feel like the challenge could have been more spread out because it was way too easy in the beginning. I sound slightly unmotivated in the third one (Part 11) but that's only because I'm tired, I'm bout to take a short break. I try to do these during the day because my dad sleeps pretty early, so I can save some time for studying at night.

Edit: they're pretty long so expect about an hour or more for them to be uploaded/processed assuming YouTube doesn't bug out on me

Edited by GhostKnight22, 01 April 2015 - 04:22 PM.

• Eddy likes this

#18 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:32 PM

Request:  Demo EX, the newest beta/demo.  It'll help me a lot in the test process.

Thank you!

-James

#19 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:34 PM

No prob man, Z1 style games are the easiest for me to play on ZC because that's what the engine was made for lol

edit: I was getting kinda bored with my current play through anyways

Edited by GhostKnight22, 01 April 2015 - 04:34 PM.

#20 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:26 PM

Hey guys, I bring you an LP of Phantom Menace's DemoEx quest, Most of the time I'm just going in circles and figured out all the puzzles are illogical so I tried to think that way but I can't continue without the bow, I must have missed something but I tried every possible combination I could think of. There's 4 videos. There is no specific order for the last two I found Level 2, searched EVERYWHERE and couldn't find the bow to fight the gohmas. Watch my videos for this quest if you don't believe me.

Edit: It might be easier because of the engine, but man the puzzles are mind bending so much it made me give up

Edit2: I'll try again tommorow

Edited by GhostKnight22, 01 April 2015 - 11:42 PM.

#21 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:00 AM

@Everybody else

I'm uploading 3 new videos for for the Amy 1 ZC LP, it's mostly me doing a lot of sequence breaking and start dieing ALOT. It's OK though I feel like the challenge could have been more spread out because it was way too easy in the beginning. I sound slightly unmotivated in the third one (Part 11) but that's only because I'm tired, I'm bout to take a short break. I try to do these during the day because my dad sleeps pretty early, so I can save some time for studying at night.

Oh yes, sequence breaking ftw. Thankfully this has been prevented in AR2 and further prevented in AR3... looking forward to watching through these.

#22 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:43 PM

Three new videos on the way for DemoEx, stay tuned there's more to come. This is like Outlands 2nd quest mk. 4

#23 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:59 PM

Did you decide to scrap the Carnage in Space II playthrough?

#24 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

@Moscow

No, but It seems like it might be unwatchable I'm gonna try it right now. My screen is 1920 x 1080 and is gonna be pretty small

I'm testing it for recording

It's taking awhile to load but I guess that's to be expected

I'm liking it so far

I can't seem to change the dash button

I don't like the controls, I'll try it in chrome

There seems to something buggy about changing controls for everything below gun

I can't seem to change the controls for it either

I'll try to play it using default controls, usually when I play megaman X I use 'Z' for shoot, 'X' for jump, and 'C' for dash. I don't care what the default controls are as long as I can change them, oh yea and arrows for moving. "WASD" is only good for 3D games man

I got it work with the software but those controls suck, im sorry you need to fix your code or something

Edited by GhostKnight22, 02 April 2015 - 02:36 PM.

#25 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:46 PM

Hey guys I got 3 videos for the new LP I'm doing, Carnage and Space II by MoscowModder. This game is completely original and still in the beta phase

#26 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:28 AM

Hey guys, I have 8 more videos of more demoEx madness. Pretty much me just sharing my thoughts and figuring out what to do. There is no progression, just random stuff, and required sequence breaking

#27 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:14 PM

If you guys are wondering, I'm doing some hardcore studying this weekend so I'm not gonna have time to do this unless I can get some free time

#28 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:35 PM

1 more video on the way, this time we make some REAL progress

#29 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:46 PM

I finally beat the demo quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Videos are being uploaded

This quest truly takes wisdom, power, and courage. You should play this game, hopefully SP will fix the design flaws of EX.

Edited by GhostKnight22, 05 April 2015 - 08:48 PM.

#30 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

Nintendo is hounding my ass, well not really. I've only been doing this recently and got 5 copyright notices already for music. I'm gonna start up the Amy Rose LP again, I'm almost done with it so I'll just upload all the videos at once when I'm done.

• Eddy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users