Nargad's Trail: Crystal Crusades

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#286 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

I can't find L2 even after reading this thread.

I have the climbing gloves and returned to Sandgaze Village, but seems like I only can trek to Mount Hydrill and then there are two ways to Hydrill Swamp, one requires hammer and the other is completely blocked up by poisonous gas. I don't understand.

Do not be surprised that I ask for help, most of the finished quest is by T_K. Also don't be just because I do it now. I do not have any time nowadays.

#287 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:59 AM

I can't find L2 even after reading this thread.

I have the climbing gloves and returned to Sandgaze Village, but seems like I only can trek to Mount Hydrill and then there are two ways to Hydrill Swamp, one requires hammer and the other is completely blocked up by poisonous gas. I don't understand.

Do not be surprised that I ask for help, most of the finished quest is by T_K. Also don't be just because I do it now. I do not have any time nowadays.

You will find Lv2 at secluded bay southeast of overworld, also you need the climbing glove. But I think Lv2 is too far from even Sandgaze Village and a way to L2 is too complex, so some players seemed to give up then. 

Edited by Stray Sheep, 27 November 2016 - 07:01 AM.

#288 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:47 PM

I iknow that i mention the way to Lvl2 for the questauthor while i was testing the quest.I had also trouble to find Lvl2 back then.

#289 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:38 AM

Start from the Krelaila Desert and go through these locations:

Spoiler

More help is already posted in the topic.

#290 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:43 AM

It would appear I'm in the minority, but I really liked how involved finding level 2 was. It felt like you had to explore half the world to find it, and I was totally okay with that. The Secluded Bay actually felt... well, secluded. The trek to it only served to help establish the atmosphere that much more.

#291 gladiator60

gladiator60

• Members

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:18 PM

I like how you used the age of mythology music ;) i bet you didn't think nobody would notice

Can't seem to find the first dungeon, i found some place called stone and chill or something like that and im suppose to go to some island for this chicks husbands key to le forest, is stone and chill the first dungeon? found 2 golden keys but idk what to do with them doesn't seem theres much there tbh

Edited by gladiator60, 14 December 2016 - 01:38 PM.

#292 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:34 PM

Stone and Chill is indeed the first dungeon. You'll want to bomb the floor next to hard-to-see arrow tiles to advance.

#293 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:23 PM

That's a big problem I have with the first dungeon: The arrows are too hard to see, as they look like any other crack.

#294 gladiator60

gladiator60

• Members

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:04 PM

That's a big problem I have with the first dungeon: The arrows are too hard to see, as they look like any other crack.

I felt the same, and the dungeon seems to big with too little to do but thats just my opinion, hopefully they get better!

EDIT: I found a glitch, well not really a glitch but you can walk through this block

https://i.gyazo.com/...3073a670163.png

Edited by gladiator60, 15 December 2016 - 02:16 PM.

#295 gladiator60

gladiator60

• Members

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:47 PM

9 hours in and i still cant find a way to get to secluded bay (Second Dungeon), like i cant go through the lava crate i just don't know what to do anymore, iv gone as far as i can (Which is some giant wooden camp) and i cant find anyway to get there, any help?

EDIT: Holy shit finally found it in 11 hours, seriously you should add a sign saying that the rock is bombable, the whole trail to get to level 2 is ridiculous and it killed the replayability completely sorry man but the design choice was very bad i feel, not trying to hurt your feelings or anything but it was just super tedious and unfun, when it takes 11 hours to find one fucking dungeon enterence for a mediocre player that's a real problem.

Edited by gladiator60, 16 December 2016 - 01:29 PM.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#296 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:20 PM

9 hours in and i still cant find a way to get to secluded bay (Second Dungeon), like i cant go through the lava crate i just don't know what to do anymore, iv gone as far as i can (Which is some giant wooden camp) and i cant find anyway to get there, any help?

EDIT: Holy shit finally found it in 11 hours, seriously you should add a sign saying that the rock is bombable, the whole trail to get to level 2 is ridiculous and it killed the replayability completely sorry man but the design choice was very bad i feel, not trying to hurt your feelings or anything but it was just super tedious and unfun, when it takes 11 hours to find one fucking dungeon enterence for a mediocre player that's a real problem.

From lvl2 it is lot easier to find all the other levels

#297 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:49 AM

Yeah in retrospect I think I made the travel to L2 much too difficult and indeed tedious. There is not much I can change about it now, but I'm conscious of the problem!

At least it will be easier from here on! I hope you can still enjoy the quest. :D

#298 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

Huh, the trek to level 2 was probably my favorite part of the game (or one of them, at least). If anything, I was disappointed that some of the later dungeons felt really close together. Different strokes for different blokes, I suppose.

#299 peachstar

peachstar

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:31 PM

I have been days trying to find level 2, I've read all the threads and still can't get there.  Every turn I make ends up at a peg (I don't have the hammer) or something I need to burn (don't have candle) so I am at a loss.  I did read someone mentioned a bombable rock that was hard to see.  Can someone post a screen shot of this spot?  Otherwise, I will have to put this quest to the side because it's losing the fun aspect after days of not being able to move forward.  Thanks

#300 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:10 PM

I have been days trying to find level 2, I've read all the threads and still can't get there.  Every turn I make ends up at a peg (I don't have the hammer) or something I need to burn (don't have candle) so I am at a loss.  I did read someone mentioned a bombable rock that was hard to see.  Can someone post a screen shot of this spot?  Otherwise, I will have to put this quest to the side because it's losing the fun aspect after days of not being able to move forward.  Thanks

Can you reach Lion's road? There is a rock you can superbomb there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users