• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#16 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 9 2009, 01:22 PM) View Post

I apologize for the attitude first off. And secondly, I guess I haven't searched Dark Woods Temple (Level 5) enough to find the Hammer as Cosmo just confirmed it's needed to enter Level 6. Come to think of it, I didn't find the Map either, I only found the Compass, Whistle and the Boss, and the bonus heart container. Maybe I should try bombing and/or walking through some more walls? In Level 5 (Dark Woods Temple), I mean.

Well//! need to tell you this, so you can save some time!!
hammer is at a mini dungeon at the dark world (dark secret) -- need the flute to get it
from level 5 go up ,,, right - and up all the way walk up that wall you'll see a pool with no fairy
(think is a shop om the light world or so..., hammer is there I saw it, before posting this to ya!!

#17 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:37 PM

Thank you very much. I am now attempting the Darknut Cavern, and the hammer is quite useful against Darknuts, you know... I'm doing that next instead of L6 because I heard there is something special in there that only the other two of you also know about so I won't mention it here (it was mentioned earlier in the thread.) Update: I got that item and am now attempting L6 (Wizzrobe Shrine). The old man behind the door says that I need to use the whistle in one of the rooms. Which room do I use the whistle? I tried all of them and they all led to the same go-nowhere path. I also tried to bomb and/or walk through the wall toward the lower-right room but to no avail.

Edited by kespeth, 09 October 2009 - 04:00 PM.

#18 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 9 2009, 03:37 PM) View Post

Thank you very much. I am now attempting the Darknut Cavern, and the hammer is quite useful against Darknuts, you know... I'm doing that next instead of L6 because I heard there is something special in there that only the other two of you also know about so I won't mention it here (it was mentioned earlier in the thread.) Update: I got that item and am now attempting L6 (Wizzrobe Shrine). The old man behind the door says that I need to use the whistle in one of the rooms. Which room do I use the whistle? I tried all of them and they all led to the same go-nowhere path. I also tried to bomb and/or walk through the wall toward the lower-right room but to no avail.

.....from entrance, go one up and one left -- tute that flute on that room, the only one that works!

#19 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:25 PM

I'm now in Level 7 (Stone Tower) and got the flippers and the first two keys. Now I'm in this room two rooms south of the room with the Red Darknuts. There are cracked blocks in here. Defeating the Gibdos (assuming that's the name of the mummies) didn't do anything. Bombing the blocks didn't do anything. The Caldle doesn't work, and the whistle doesn't work either. Please tell me I don't need superbombs here because those things are expensive. Also, is the Blue Ring even in this game? I still haven't found it.

Edited by kespeth, 11 October 2009 - 07:45 AM.

#20 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:21 PM

Anyone here?

#21 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 11 2009, 03:25 AM) View Post

I'm now in Level 7 (Stone Tower) and got the flippers and the first two keys. Now I'm in this room two rooms south of the room with the Red Darknuts. There are cracked blocks in here. Defeating the Gibdos (assuming that's the name of the mummies) didn't do anything. Bombing the blocks didn't do anything. The Caldle doesn't work, and the whistle doesn't work either. Please tell me I don't need superbombs here because those things are expensive. Also, is the Blue Ring even in this game? I still haven't found it.

Do you have the 2nd power glove yet? It can be found in that dungeon.

Theres a false wall to the left at the entrance, theres also a hungry goriya somewhere and you will find food in a room nearby

Edited by cosmofield, 11 October 2009 - 12:42 PM.

#22 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:42 PM

No, I don't. The only thing I found so far was the flippers. Where is the 2nd power glove? Tell me it isn't behind the Goriya with the food requirement because I don't know where the food is, but I will try to find it. Ok, I found the food. Now I will try to find the glove.

Ok, I found the glove and have now completed L7. Now for L8 (The one in the Graveyard). I have already used the superbomb to enter the side entrance to the dungeon so please don't tell me that. But are there any hints for just after that point? Also, I never got an answer about the Blue Ring. I have a funny feeling I'm actually going to need it in this dungeon.

Edited by kespeth, 11 October 2009 - 02:31 PM.

#23 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:08 AM

No I don't know where to get the blue ring, I have the gold ring btw, there's some tough enemies (such as fast shooting stalfoses and maybe blue wizrobes) in there but they should be easy to handle if hiding in the doorpath for most time and stun them with the hookshot icon_smile.gif

I hastly played through level 8 so I don't remember exactly, I think that you should be able to get the red ring in there but I am not sure.

#24 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 11 2009, 12:42 PM) View Post

No, I don't. The only thing I found so far was the flippers. Where is the 2nd power glove? Tell me it isn't behind the Goriya with the food requirement because I don't know where the food is, but I will try to find it. Ok, I found the food. Now I will try to find the glove.

Ok, I found the glove and have now completed L7. Now for L8 (The one in the Graveyard). I have already used the superbomb to enter the side entrance to the dungeon so please don't tell me that. But are there any hints for just after that point? Also, I never got an answer about the Blue Ring. I have a funny feeling I'm actually going to need it in this dungeon.

I just landed in here and try to know where you at and what is what you need --( I may help)
are you updated or still need the same thing,? and what's what you really need??
I did beat this quest and still may remember some locations and situations!!

#25 knightmortua

knightmortua

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:26 PM

I'm in the first dungeon but I don't know what to do. I have the map but I'm missing a key. If someone know something about that key, could he/she help me ?

#26 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:52 PM

vravelo, Do you know where the Blue Ring is? That's my first question. I just beat Level 7 and am now on Level 8 (Shadow Temple). I already used the superbomb to get into the side entrance so that's not my problem.

Edited by kespeth, 14 October 2009 - 05:53 PM.

#27 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 14 2009, 05:52 PM) View Post

vravelo, Do you know where the Blue Ring is? That's my first question. I just beat Level 7 and am now on Level 8 (Shadow Temple). I already used the superbomb to get into the side entrance so that's not my problem.

Hi!! , I know where the red ring is at"" but you have to face a fierce mirror-wizrob ..
so you need the mirror shield - go get it if you don't have!!
red ring is located at shadow tomb (where you blow the red bomb outside look like... spider"
now do this walk,, go up - up -up -right - right , push the block on the floor, go up and come down
so you can walk trough the bottom wall, after going to that room go left and face that mirror-wizrob
he's protecting the block on the floor that lead to the red ring"
when you boost this guy,,, the block will , just go off!! go down and get your ring!

#28 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:09 PM

I don't have the mirror shield. Where is it? In Level 7? I might have missed something in L7.

#29 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:17 AM

I just started playing this quest. I can not find level 2. I defeated level 1 and have raft and 8 bombs and red candle. I also have no sword for right now.

l
EDITED TO ADD

I found the underground cave that led to level 2. I beat level 2 and 3 and went on to find the white sword. I never did find the regular sword. Now I am on my way to finding level 4.

EDITED TO ADD

Ok Blue ring was in level 4 in a hidden room not shown on the map. All 4 rooms in the center of the map were accessible but are not on the map. I found the sword by accident warping there from the dark world but by that point I already had the white sword lol.

Now I am on to level 8 with blue ring level 3 sword. The wallet was at the top left of the dark world bomb a wall.
In the light world in that same screen was the bracelet. I believe I have this info right but if not it is somewhere in those top left screens. Having to walk thru an invisible wall in the dark world to find the hammer tower was the most confusing thing but using select I just tried from all directions to enter that 1 screen.

Edited by linkismyhero, 14 May 2010 - 04:06 AM.

#30 catfight

catfight

• Members

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:39 AM

Where is a super bomb shop?? I can't find it icon_frown.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users