castlevania?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NineLives

NineLives

Boom. Zoom. Dakota.

• Members

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:34 PM

anyone can create... umm... NES castlevania tiles? like, I'm having ideas for Castlevania zelda style and stuff... and I would like if someone would help make NES castlevania styled tiles for it...

#2 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:42 PM

I don't really understand much, I'm guessing you want somebody to create custom NES castlevannia tiles? Why not rip from the Castlevania Games? Seems logical. BTW, one of our members here had alot of custom Castlevannia NES styled tiles, I just can't remember who it was... I think the guy whose making "Zombies On My Backyard Quest".

#3 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE(/M/ @ Jan 16 2007, 10:42 PM) View Post

I don't really understand much, I'm guessing you want somebody to create custom NES castlevannia tiles? Why not rip from the Castlevania Games? Seems logical. BTW, one of our members here had alot of custom Castlevannia NES styled tiles, I just can't remember who it was... I think the guy whose making "Zombies On My Backyard Quest".

That was Lockheed. I'd do it, given that NES Castlevania uses a lot of black and crude grpahics, but I don't know what you want eaxctly, so tell me what you want exactly and I'll see what I can make.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users