Custom Item Ideas

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 Blue Link 2007

Blue Link 2007

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:36 AM

I think that there should be a 3rd potion. Pretty much, you can edit the 1st and 2nd potions to how many hearts and magic it fills up. This would be a good idea, since alot of people would be able to have potions that fill up only life, a potion that only fills magic, and a potion that can fill up both.

Edited by Blue Link 2007, 19 January 2007 - 08:36 AM.

#17 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:08 AM

Mystic Light - A level 3 Candle, it shoots flames farther and a little faster. Also when holding this, the rooms that should be dark never darken.

Mystic Chaos - Random effect from healing up to 5 hearts, or replenishing some of your magic power, to summoning a horde of enemies to deal with. Can be used only once and dropped randomly by enemies.

Mystic Shadow - Uses a lot of magic power and lets you walk through locked/shut/bosslocked doors. Similar to the Fairy spell in AoL. Except without being able to fly around.

Mystic Flight - Upgrade to the hover boots, slowly uses magic if the hover is longer than the standard hover boots, good for huge gaps. Also you can 'fly' upward if nessicary. Pressing down deactivates the standard hover boots, so it shall do the same for this, also pressing up reactivates hover/flying.

Piece of Power - halves magic consumption, halves damage taken, doubles your attack damage and walking speed.

Mystical Bait - Lures any enemy as if they all have a hunger of 4, except boss monsters, ghosts, gibdos, and armos.

#18 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:22 AM

Mystery Mallet: An upgrade to the normal Hammer. This Mallet has the same power as Magic Hammer, but it can do different things depending on a random number. The mallet could freeze water. It could spawn a warp. It could create a block. It could do nothing but what the normal Magic Hammer does. It's all up to luck! (Or, if you don't believe in luck and chance, PROBABILITY. icon_smile.gif)

#19 Legendary_Goriya

Legendary_Goriya

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:55 PM

Fire,Ice,and Light Arrows would be nice.
A slingshot.
Bombchus.
Double Hookshots.(Like in TP)
Iron boots,to resist against wind.
An Ocarina/Flute,with the ability to play and learn songs with special powers.(Like in OoT)

#20 alfinchkid

alfinchkid

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:36 PM

Why would you need 2 hookshots? It would be like 3 clawshots in TP, it's just not useful.

Anyway, it would be good for my quest if there was another Crystal Magic (like Din's Fire). Such a magic would be like Time Halt, a portable clock that consumes magic. I need a good way to implement "Time" in a usable way (like fire is a level 2 candle, adding a clock to a boomerang isn't very good for time).

#21 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:37 PM

Oh my God! Has no one thought about the Shovel or the Pegasus Boots? icon_lol.gif The shovel, would replace one combo in front of link with a different combo except if it's unwalkable, grass, water, etc. It also creates a heart or rupee when used. The Boots, when the button is pressed, it would increase Link's walking speed, and in you want, make it loop sfx. I'm not sure how possible it is to make scripts on them, but it might be worth a try. icon_confused.gif

#22 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(Beta Link @ Jan 19 2007, 08:37 PM) View Post

Oh my God! Has no one thought about the Shovel or the Pegasus Boots? icon_lol.gif The shovel, would replace one combo in front of link with a different combo except if it's unwalkable, grass, water, etc. It also creates a heart or rupee when used. The Boots, when the button is pressed, it would increase Link's walking speed, and in you want, make it loop sfx. I'm not sure how possible it is to make scripts on them, but it might be worth a try. icon_confused.gif

1: Boots have alrwady been made! Look at AGN's Script Showcase.
2: .XD WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE! If I can make a perfect OoA Cane of Somaria, I can most certainly create a Shovel the exact same way! In fact.... My Cane of Somaria script can be used for the Shovel, with some minor additions! icon_biggrin.gif Here's the plan:

-Make the block check thing check for a certain combo, not just solidity in front of Link.
-Randomize a number.
-Depending on said number, create either Heart, Rupee, Giant Rupee (as per OoA/OoS), Rope, or, most likely to happen out of said numbers, nothing!

Simple, no? Say it's not simple, and I'll disprove you. By simple, I mean "Extremely hard to get working and stuff". Did I have much trouble with my Somaria script? Not really. I had SOME trouble, but I managed to find MY errors (Yes, most errors I found were little things I forgot to add. XD) and correct them. After I finish my Mystery Mallet, I'll make your Shovel, okay Beta Link? icon_wink.gif

#23 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:11 PM

Sounds good Matthew. icon_cool.gif I would most definately use it in my quest as a secret item. icon_smile.gif

#24 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(Matthew @ Jan 19 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

1: Boots have alrwady been made! Look at AGN's Script Showcase.
2: .XD WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE! If I can make a perfect OoA Cane of Somaria, I can most certainly create a Shovel the exact same way! In fact.... My Cane of Somaria script can be used for the Shovel, with some minor additions! icon_biggrin.gif Here's the plan:

-Make the block check thing check for a certain combo, not just solidity in front of Link.
-Randomize a number.
-Depending on said number, create either Heart, Rupee, Giant Rupee (as per OoA/OoS), Rope, or, most likely to happen out of said numbers, nothing!

Simple, no? Say it's not simple, and I'll disprove you. By simple, I mean "Extremely hard to get working and stuff". Did I have much trouble with my Somaria script? Not really. I had SOME trouble, but I managed to find MY errors (Yes, most errors I found were little things I forgot to add. XD) and correct them. After I finish my Mystery Mallet, I'll make your Shovel, okay Beta Link? icon_wink.gif

You describe yourself as a good scripter, can you try to make the peagus boots?

#25 alfinchkid

alfinchkid

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:41 PM

Matthew, think you could make a script for a portable clock that has unlimited uses and takes about the same magic as Din's Fire?

#26 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE(/M/ @ Jan 19 2007, 09:41 PM) View Post

You describe yourself as a good scripter, can you try to make the peagus boots?

I'm not describing myself as a good scripter. I think I'm a terrible one compared to C-Dawg.I just don't see how it'd be hard to make a Shovel when it's basically the same as my Cane of Somaria script. And Pegasus Boots are at AGN- Go look. icon_razz.gif

Edit: No, alfinchkid, I can't make that. ...I'm not sure it's possible yet. It COULD be done by replacing Link with an FFC when the script is used, but.... Not sure if I could do it. I'll try, though. Now please quit giving me these sorts of requests. icon_frown.gif I'm only one person... err, Yoshi.

Edited by Matthew, 19 January 2007 - 09:45 PM.

#27 alfinchkid

alfinchkid

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:16 PM

I'm sorry icon_frown.gif I was just giving you a hard time because others were getting scripts from you. I feel learning scripting is a big thing for zc 2.11...

Sorry if I mad you feel overwhelmed icon_sorry.gif

#28 Mc_Nugget_Hunter

Mc_Nugget_Hunter

• Members

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:53 AM

Chainsaw for the sword, bazooka for the arrow/bow, hookshot as this giant rubber band, boomerag as a throwing knife or a carrier pidgeon, whistle as guitar, bait as coffee beans, din's fir as a ring of fowl smelling gasses, nayru's love as a stink barrier and farores wind is your wind. icon_heh.gif

#29 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:51 PM

A throwing glove and darts. A simple glove for level 1 bow, and a flashing glove for level 2 bow, and the order of the darts you get are as follows. A regular dart like the one you play the game Darts with, a silver dart which defeats a few enemies and Ganon with one hit, and then the gold darts that deals a one hit KO and plows through all enemies as if they were a Pol's Voice and can also be used to defeat Ganon. All darts have no effect on Darknuts of any kind at all. Darts cost money to use so you must use them wisely. Unless of course you want something to carry them in. The choice is up to you.

#30 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:49 PM

instead of darts, you could use ninja stars for the arrow.

and one more.

Ice Boomerang - Stuns the enemy PERMANTLY.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users