• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

Alright, so I'm at Level 3. I'm wondering if you can have the Blue Ring and White Sword before Level 3? If you can, can somebody explain to me where it is at?

#17 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

Alright, so I'm at Level 3. I'm wondering if you can have the Blue Ring and White Sword before Level 3? If you can, can somebody explain to me where it is at?

The white sword is in a cave at north near level 4 in winter area.

#18 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:41 AM

The white sword is in a cave at north near level 4 in winter area.

So do I have to beat Level 3 first to get to it?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Taking on Level 4 now, quite the difficulty spike.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 20 December 2013 - 01:34 PM.

#19 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

Playig with RC3 and seem to be missing a key in level 5.  Looked everywhere and got items from level.  Get to room with likelikes but in blocked area.  Can't find any other way to get there.  Any help?

NVM...found it

Stuck again...bottom left corner of overworld has a musical note and mirror shows stairs, but when occarina is blown I get carried away...no stairs appear, no matter where I stand.  Is this a bug?

Edited by derby77, 27 December 2013 - 04:14 PM.

#20 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

Playig with RC3 and seem to be missing a key in level 5.  Looked everywhere and got items from level.  Get to room with likelikes but in blocked area.  Can't find any other way to get there.  Any help?

NVM...found it

Stuck again...bottom left corner of overworld has a musical note and mirror shows stairs, but when occarina is blown I get carried away...no stairs appear, no matter where I stand.  Is this a bug?

hi derby"" this appear to be a deadly bug,, I stopped the quest right there like many others,,, if you find a fix to this,, please let me know, that proble is below level seven, and think that ladder  is a way to level eight!!,, good luck""

Edited by vravelo, 27 December 2013 - 04:30 PM.

#21 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

hi derby"" this appear to be a deadly bug,, I stopped the quest right there like many others,,, if you find a fix to this,, please let me know, that proble is below level seven, and think that ladder  is a way to level eight!!,, good luck""

Thanks vravelo...think this will end it for me too.

#22 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:44 AM

There's a deadly bug? I'm going to look out for this, gonna see if I can get past the bug.

#23 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

There's a deadly bug? I'm going to look out for this, gonna see if I can get past the bug.

Let us know if you do.  I'd like to finish it, but can't get to level 8 bc of bug.

#24 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

I played this quest a while back and remember that bug. I was able to fix it because the quest isn't password protected. The whistle flag was missing from that screen.

After fixing that, I was able to finish the quest.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users