The hardest heart pieces/containers to get in Zelda Games

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

Are you patient enough for the skydive minigame on Fun Fun Island? That is the true question.

It's pretty easy? Took me a few tries to get used to the falling physics and then it became a pretty straight forward challenge.

Edited by franpa, 08 November 2014 - 11:28 PM.

#17 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:05 AM

For those unsure what I speak of... And I just realized this mini-game doesn't even give a heart piece. :(

shooting.gif
  • Eddy and Jared like this

#18 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:26 AM

It's pretty easy? Took me a few tries to get used to the falling physics and then it became a pretty straight forward challenge.

I got used to the falling physics too, it's just the final part where you need to fall on the 50 rupee spot. I always end up failing on that >_>

#19 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:28 AM

Fun Fun Island is actually fun and it's my "get rich really fast" scheme.

#20 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:12 PM

Definitely the pumpkin-toss archery in Skyward Sword, the reason it was hard is because you needed the screen to scroll to the side, but that could only be done my pushing it with the cursor, but then you need to the cursor to aim the arrow so you can't do both at the same time so aarghjaghsgdkSKADGASLG!!

Seriously, if it just scrolled by itself or you could simply scroll it with the joystick, but noooo.....

Also, the tattooed fisherman's island-jumping torch game in MM, just because I had no idea it even existed, and I think there were several obscure things you had to do to activate it, including riding on a boat that, IIRC, didn't look like it could be interacted with.

EDIT: Sometimes it takes a long time to dig one up in LttP. Also I think I vaguely remember it being hard to get one from the mole-like person's mini-game in SS.

Edited by Cukeman, 10 March 2016 - 08:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users