Super Smash Bros. Project M 3.5

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#31 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

I haven't played Brawl in a long time. When this comes out I think I'll fire it up and give it a go again. Are the multiplayer servers for Brawl even still running, though?

#32 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

This trailer has pretty much convinced me to get the game for Chrsitmas.

-Strike

#33 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

I haven't played Brawl in a long time. When this comes out I think I'll fire it up and give it a go again. Are the multiplayer servers for Brawl even still running, though?

Yes, they are.

#34 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

I haven't smiled that hard since  I saw that penguin turn into a rainbow at the zoo.   They finally put in Samus!  With Melee Physics!

Dude we so have to play together online or something.  I have no idea how the lag will be, but it's gotta happen.

It will happen. I'd be more than happy to play you when this comes out. :D I'm extremely hyped about the 9th. :D

Yes, they are. They are working just fine too. ;)

This trailer has pretty much convinced me to get the game for Chrsitmas.

-Strike

Sweet! I guess I'll be seeing you on wifi sometime when you get it. :D

#35 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

More hyped for this than Smash 4.  >.>

• ShadowTiger likes this

#36 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

So... this isn't on PC then, is it?

I'm confused. I've never used my Wii with anything other than games on Disc.

#37 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

Project M is just a mod for Super Smash Bros Brawl.  It makes the combat feel faster and more akin to Melee, hence the M in the name.

#38 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:25 AM

More hyped for this than Smash 4.  >.>

Same here. I mean, it's Sakarai's fault because he won't change his ways of thinking and FULLY listen to his fans. Lots of people were asking for Melee gameplay to come back. His response, gameplay slower than Melee but faster than Brawl.

So... this isn't on PC then, is it?

I'm confused. I've never used my Wii with anything other than games on Disc.

It's a mod that you can load on your Wii. All you need is a 2GB SD card and a copy of Brawl.

Project M is just a mod for Super Smash Bros Brawl.  It makes the combat feel faster and more akin to Melee, hence the M in the name.

Also, this.

#39 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

I've been looking at this and it seems like that disk of Brawl I found in a dumpster will finally have a use, so many damn good things coming this year.

I'll grab the beta in the morning and then on the 9th of December I'll grab the final version!.

#40 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

I forgot to mention that I did get to play a demo of Project M with Roy and Mewtwo in it. I know someone in the PMBR, so I had my opportunity to fiddle around. This was about a month and 1/2 ago, so I didn't get to play Samus and the others as they weren't finished.

Roy feels solid and his sword now gives hitstun at the tip. His Dair is easier to use and his reverse Double-Edge Dance is amazing. All of his animations are absolutely top notch. He has a lot of good approach options and can now rival Marth even though Marth still has the better spacing game. And there are other improvements, but I'll let you guys find those out on December 9th. ;)

Mewtwo is now able to cancel his teleport and his aerials are able to combo better. Confusion can now properly reflect projectiles and is still effective even if the opponent is facing away. There are other changes but you will see them soon enough. :D

Overall, they both feel EXTREMELY solid and I can't wait for the rest of you to be able to join in on the fun. :).

• strike and Ventus like this

#41 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

Well, 3.0 will soon be among us. It's releasing tomorrow! :D Who's ready?

#42 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

Looking forward to picking the new version up, but hopefully I can get it to install/run this time... Some reason I couldn't get the beta to run when I tried.

#43 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

Make sure you installed the hackless version if you don't have your wii modded.

#44 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

I have a fully soft modded Wii, the one I tried was the Riivolution version, maybe I'll the homebrew one next.

#45 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

Make sure in the Riivolution version that you have "Project M" enabled on the second page of the settings. That's what I had to do when I used to use Riivolution.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users