Uh...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:32 PM

Really not quite sure where to put this, so I'll just smack it down here.

QUOTE(Glenn the Great)
Here is the letter. If a member of staff could post it over there saying that you guys have to either change the material, close down the site, or be taken over, I would appreciate it. Link back to this thread.

http://www.armageddo...ad.php?t=101912

Then post this letter.

Dear Pure Zelda Clasic

You are hereby asked to not host any zc contents at all. We or the rightful owners of the AGN now. We are lightning-z.com and we an’t taking this anymore. You are infringing on the rights of are company and we do not like that so we are asking you to stop. If you do not stop we will tell you too and then we will talk to our lawyers and make legal action against you. But do not worry we already have a site with a hundred gigabyte space and more coming because we have money coming in. That is why we have not updated our site. We own Armageddon Games and also Shadow 64 and we would be okay with buying Pure Zelda Classic as well unless yous top hosting any zc contents now. I am the owner of lightning-z.com and also Zelda classic so stop.

thank you
lightning-z

Whatever. I've got homework to do.

#2 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:35 PM

Urm...
Howcomes you're playing along ST?

#3 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

With what? Tell me why the @#% I can't open my ACP, and then maybe I'll tell you it's a joke. Can't? Well then it's not a joke.

Bloody hell. I hate April Fools day. >.< I'm amazed I wasn't De-SS'd or whatever here. O'er there, they changed my avatar, are banning people, (Yeah, they're banned.) and all that jazz. Glenn's done it before, but at least he doesn't want to kill everybody.

First the vending machine eats my money and my food, and then April Fools day happens. .. .. ... OH I GET IT, it ate my food because it was April Fool's Day.

Did I mention how much I hate April Fools Day? icon_bounce.gif

#4 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

I also admit to being somewhat puzzled. Of course, I always am, where ST's involved.

#5 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

You're telling me. It's been a very rough week, both physically and mentally. All in all, it paints such a surreal picture that I can't take anything seriously.

My mom got so incredibly sick...
I've been combating spam and substanceless posts on a daily basis, if occasionally subliminally.
I've been getting cut all the time at work, not by the box cutters, but by the boxes. Motherfu
I still can't explain seeing the rapidly rising number of human males walking into restrooms designated strictly for females of the same species, nor can I explain why it doesn't bother me in the least.
I see Pure hacked,
I see AGN hacked,
I still hate acronyms,
I hate getting fooled, or waking up to find myself being fooled,
I do not like April Fools day, (I believe I've said that in the recent past.)
I've stopped using ZC entirely,
This elderly gentleman to my right refuses to stop detaching his jaw in my vicinity, and for no apparent reason mind you, (It is not a joke. >:-( )
My ACP stops working,
I don't have a cat,
I hate making lists like this,
They're chopping down trees in the Amazon,
List filler list filler list filler,
getting bored now,
screw it.

Forgot my point.

#6 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:13 PM

That's, uh... Yeah, that's really nice.
The 'letter' would probably look more official without all of the spelling/grammatical errors in it.

At least the day's almost over? icon_unsettled.gif

#7 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

Gosh, an April Fool's Day joke that crosses between two forums. This is insane.

#8 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:23 PM

Sorry but this topic is not going anywhere. Closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users