• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 14 February 2024 - 10:08 AM

My dearest horse,

I write to you with a heavy heart as I reflect on the injustice that has befallen you. It pains me to know that you are behind bars, imprisoned for a crime you did not commit.

I remember the days we spent together, galloping through fields and feeling the wind in our manes. Your spirit was always free, untamed and wild. Now, you are confined to a narrow cell, stripped of your freedom and dignity.

The accusations of tax fraud are absurd and ludicrous. You, my loyal companion, would never engage in such deceitful behavior. You are pure of heart and noble of spirit. My faith in you remains unwavering, despite the harsh judgment of others.

I long to see you again, to stroke your soft fur and gaze into your gentle eyes. I miss the sound of your hooves against the ground, the comforting rhythm of your breathing. My heart aches for your presence, for the bond that we once shared.

I will not rest until you are set free, until your innocence is proven and justice is served. I will fight for you, my beloved horse, until the day we are reunited. Until then, remember that you are loved and missed every single day.

With all my love and unwavering devotion,

hergiswi

we're sleeping on AI's ability to increase horseposting efficiency by several orders of magnitude

• Magi_Hero, Twilight Knight, Taco Chopper and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users