power of geduina

• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#331 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:07 PM

I don't think it has any functionality. The lens doesn't show anything, and none of the items seem to affect it, so I guess it's just a decoration.

#332 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:48 PM

I was thinking the golden arrow might be in that tower. Did anyone ever find the golden arrow? Mudvayne, where is this mythical golden arrow? icon_eyebrow.gif

#333 L33TSkillz

L33TSkillz

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:17 PM

I can't get to level 1. I'm just stuck in the crater with those blocks that I can't push blocking the key. What do I do there?

#334 fajz

fajz

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:10 PM

I Hope this moves this to the first page. So far this quest is unbelievably great.

#335 fajz

fajz

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:55 PM

I realize it's probably been a 100 years since anyone has played this quest but I need help and hope someone remembers the quest well enough to help me out. First it seem that you start the quest with the Large Wallet, however I have never been able to hold more than 255 rupies. This make it very hard to buy a 999 rupie Whistle (999 rupies are you kidding me?). I am using 2.10.2 and this is the first problem I have run into. I am looking for level 6 which, after reading most of the posts in this post, is in the ice area. It seem to me I need the whistle to continue. If nothing else can someone please PM me the password? I'm having a blast with this quest until now. If I need to find the Large Wallet myself how about a little help with its location. Thanks for the help

FZ

PS Hi Elise, if you remember me.

PSS Where on earth is the meat?

Edited by fajz, 11 August 2010 - 12:07 AM.

#336 JPappi

JPappi

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:06 AM

First, you don't need the whistle for level 6. There are two accessible paths in that snowy area.
I'll look for the second wallet, sry can't remeber at this time.

Ok, the 500 rupee wallet you have to buy in a shop. Rember the way to level one. If you reach this area go north in the snowy area(hammer needed - L5 item)

#337 fajz

fajz

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:48 AM

Thanks for the help. What about the meat? Where might that be?

#338 fajz

fajz

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

JPappi,

Thanks for the help. I found the meat and went to get the Lens. I thought while reading thru all this post that the Mirror Shield was in the same dungeon as the Lens. I went thru the whole dungeon and got a butt load of money and the lens. Where is the Mirror Shield? I'm asking because in Level 6 I can't get the doors opened in the SouthEast corner and I have a feeling I need to use the Mirror Shield and the Blue Ghost to hit some kind of trigger in the room to get the doors to open. I'm hoping that the last key I need to finish the dungeon is there. Am I close to being correct? I really don't want to have to read 23 pages to find out exactly where the Mirror Shield is so a little help would be greatly appreciated.

FZ

Edited by fajz, 12 August 2010 - 03:43 PM.

#339 JPappi

JPappi

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:29 AM

Mirrorshield is Level 8 item!
You need only the wand(item here) to open the two shutters. Inside a HCP and potion, i believe. In that room is one mirror upper left.

#340 fajz

fajz

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:31 PM

In this room there isn't a mirror. There's a bush that changes color when it's hit with the wand. However nothing happens in the room once it's hit with the wand. There are also 2 tiles on the floor that are different from all the rest of the floor. The kind of tiles that look like the need to be covered by a block. There are also two blue blocks on the floor that will not move. Is it possible that the two blue blocks are suppose to turn white once the bush is hit with the wand so they can move and cover the two tiles on the floor? I have been to ever room except the two that has the Boss and the "Triforce" and the room to the left of the room that needs the Boss Key, because I need the key I'm looking for to get to the block to open that door. I have tried every weapon I have on every inch of every room and can not find that last key. I am really bummed because I have been having a blast with this quest only to get completely frustrated because of a possible bug of some sort in Level 6. If you are one of the players who has gotten the password for this quest PLEASE PM me with it. Or help me find that last damn key.

Thanks,

FZ

#341 JPappi

JPappi

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:01 AM

I know that the room had a bug. I don't know if mudvayne update the file on PureZC. Download and try the file from Zelda-Classic.de. This one is fixed.

OK, use the file from Zelda-classic.de. It works. Your missing key is behind the right shutter.

IPB Image

Edited by JPappi, 14 August 2010 - 04:10 AM.

#342 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:43 PM

So has anyone found the Golden Arrows? I'm pretty sure I have everything else. I found the Boots, Magic Key, Raft...well, everything but the Golden Arrows. I've been in to the Dark Palace and came across some Level 4 Gohmas. But I can't defeat them without the Golden Arrows.

#343 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

Hi Mudvayne,

Even though I don't understand German I thought I would try this one of yours. I played timeafter and really enjoyed it. icon_biggrin.gif

You got me stumped on level 4, I've been running around for 2 days now. Where do you get another key for the second door in the first room above the entrance? I got the map. And don't tell me I have to hookshot to those statues in that one room up and to the left of where I got the map. Because I can't it won't go that far. And if it is that way how do I do it?

I'm enjoying playing this one also. icon_biggrin.gif

Thank You! icon_biggrin.gif

Anybody Help! icon_smile.gif

Edited by Artistic, 22 August 2010 - 09:16 AM.

#344 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:39 AM

I need some help.I am playing the German translation, and for some reason, i am unable to climb the ladder to get on the dock to go to level 2. Love this game so far, hate for this to be a game killer for me. Can someone help me please.

#345 andnay

andnay

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

Is this 2.5 compatible?

I cant climb the ladder to the ship, and i cant advance beyond the first room in level 1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users