Photo

SOTM 10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

Poll: You know the drill.. (26 member(s) have cast votes)

You know the drill..

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 FlameArrowStar

FlameArrowStar

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 18 November 2003 - 04:46 PM

if you wanna fight, go to a wrestling ring. Now...

PB & J: 40

#32 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 18 November 2003 - 04:57 PM

three words: oh dear lord.......

#33 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 18 November 2003 - 05:17 PM

Petoe & Prince, as Nick said, take it to PM's. No one wants to read your childish "No, I'm better than you!" squabbling.

Thank you.

#34 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 18 November 2003 - 05:27 PM

Wasn't here for the fight, dang it. Oh well. I had to vote for Prince, SSotW 40. There, wait, has anyone noticed that the SSotM are unbalanced, I mean, this is like the middle of the month. icon_odd.gif

#35 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 18 November 2003 - 05:46 PM

SOTW and SOTM never really follows the real weeks and months. Like now we should have SOTW47 going on, but instead we have a SOTM in the middle of the month. This has always been the case (or correct me if I'm wrong). Sometimes there isn't a SOTW at all because of the lack of nominees. So it's all understandable.

But I have to say that sometimes it's a little dumb when the SOTW starts Monday, and some day it starts Thursday. There should be some specific day to run SOTWs.. if there isn't already. icon_confused.gif

#36 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 18 November 2003 - 05:58 PM

Staff have lives. icon_razz.gif

We miss things at times... and then... I'm no longer the guy who handles submissions and the actual threads (would be worse if I was). icon_razz.gif

#37 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 18 November 2003 - 06:04 PM

Praethus is in college, Petoe. Therefore, he couldn't always do it on Mondays.

Now that I'm helping him, it'll be more regular.

#38 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 18 November 2003 - 06:07 PM

Ok. Good to know. I wasn't complaining or anything like that. I was just... wondering. icon_smile.gif

#39 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 18 November 2003 - 08:27 PM

Alright I'm tired of the bickering and fighting. This is a friendly competition and no one should take anything here personally. If it continues I will make all future SOTW's poll only and their won't be ANY comments. And Petoe as for SOTW starting on time, I apologize. I do forget occasionally and sometimes I just don't have time. But now that Teilyr is helping maybe it won't happen as often.

#40 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 19 November 2003 - 04:20 AM

Site Staff, both of my posts only expressed blunt opinions. If I have an issue with someone, I will take it up through PM. The only thing I've done wrong is get off topic. I would recommend you 3 not jump the gun next time and then repeat your self's when nothing between us has been said. icon_eyebrow.gif

~PB~

#41 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 24 November 2003 - 01:24 AM

Prince Week 40 wins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users