Photo

SOTM 9

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Which pic? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 System Error

System Error

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:08 PM

Same here, same here. O_o

#17 Blonde799

Blonde799

Senior

• Members

Posted 23 September 2003 - 07:13 PM

I loathe SotM. I wanted get my other pic out there, before I had to be subjected to fashion critics. icon_lol.gif

#18 phil

phil

Master

• Members

Posted 25 September 2003 - 12:07 PM

DarkFlameWolf you can not compare my writings to a song of the stalker.

They come straight from the heart. icon_freak.gif

#19 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 28 September 2003 - 10:37 PM

I forgot to update this. StarFox won.

#20 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2003 - 04:42 AM

Congrats, SF. (though I'm not very happy to lose to a Zelda screenshot, but at least it was a good one) icon_smile.gif

Ganon_dwarf
agreed the ship is a neat idea but they are becoming more common

More common? And that's why the pic is...well...not so good? icon_eyebrow.gif Well here comes news for you all: I made that ship long before Prince or anyone else made their own ships.

link3505
StarFox, because HE TOLD ME 2!!1 j/k I voted him because it looks the most origional next to petoes, and I'm tired of seeing his (no offence)

Well that was quite offensive. How can you be bored when all my pics offer new graphics and they all are different? Oh, now I know: You're just bored to see me winning so often so there's no way you want to see me winning again, right? Try to give some real reasons why my pics didn't deserve your vote. icon_sigh.gif

#21 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 29 September 2003 - 06:04 AM

there you go again Petoe

Link3505 may have decided not to vote for them cause he just didnt like them as much as Starfox's and he could be tired of seeing them cause you have entered the contest more than anyone else here. icon_rolleyes.gif

and since this is SoTM your entrys have already been seen before so they have lost some of there luster icon_confused.gif

those may not be the reasons he didnt vote for them but,im sure he has a good reason to vote for Starfox even you said it was good,so there is no reason to take anything offensive

#22 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2003 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE(Jonathan @ Sep 29 2003, 01:04 PM)
...and he could be tired of seeing them cause you have entered the contest more than anyone else here. icon_rolleyes.gif

That's not true at all.

and since this is SoTM your entrys have already been seen before so they have lost some of there luster icon_confused.gif

Is that so? Well the other screenies too have been seen already, so your comment wasn't very intelligent. icon_eyebrow.gif

Comments without reasons is the only problem here. It's offensive to say something negative without saying why. Ok? Case closed then. No need to start another war here. icon_unsure.gif

Oh, and now that I've submitted my last shots here, it would be nice if you would continue submitting your original screenies Jonathan.

#23 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 29 September 2003 - 08:09 AM

my original sceenies...pardon?! icon_eyebrow.gif ...but you are right about the war thing there have been to far many of those latily
and
i too am no longer entering the PZC SoTW contest because I no longer need the rupies at ZCN(thanks to my good karma),so good luck all 100 of you people with pure tileset quests

#24 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 29 September 2003 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE(Petoe @ Sep 29 2003, 07:44 AM)
Comments without reasons is the only problem here. It's offensive to say something negative without saying why. Ok? Case closed then. No need to start another war here. icon_unsure.gif

This is why... the new handy dandy rule was proposed this morning.

#25 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2003 - 05:23 PM

Praethus is the man! I'm gonna make sure that people will obey this new rule here. Things really got too personal around here, and though I had something to do with it, I surely am not the only one to be blamed.

#26 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 29 September 2003 - 05:25 PM

I know you are a ZC mod Petoe, but please do not take any action in this forum without consulting me first. Thank you.

#27 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 30 September 2003 - 12:24 AM

So starfox won, and once again I'm late. Well, no need to vote, I was gonna Null anyways cause they all looked good.

I vote for teh foxy babe.
He is so sexy.
I take and I smack his bottom so hard.
Him and his momma.
I am so cool you should be like me.
Vote for teh foxy babe and think he is sexy.
Take and a smack his bottom so hard.
It is so tantilizing.
Teh feeling off teh buttocks between teh fingers.
It is like totally off teh hizzle.

I have to potty...foxy, can you wipe my hiney?

..... icon_freak.gif (no response)

i too am no longer entering the PZC SoTW contest because I no longer need the rupies at ZCN(thanks to my good karma),so good luck all 100 of you people with pure tileset quests

If I entered, it would be for the fun of it, not the greed over diamond money. Who knows? I might start sending screens of my quests that I'm working on.

#28 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2003 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE(Praethus @ Sep 30 2003, 12:25 AM)
I know you are a ZC mod Petoe, but please do not take any action in this forum without consulting me first.  Thank you.

Yeah yeah. I hope a friendly reminder will be enough if there will be any need for some action...

#29 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 September 2003 - 02:59 PM

icon_wink.gif Good job, Starfox.

#30 Demimore

Demimore

Junior

• Banned

Posted 15 October 2003 - 08:27 AM

I null voted. Just to test. But I like Starfox's pic the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users