Paris Hilton...

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:44 PM

I did hear about Paris Hilton's special release, and as disgusting as it is, it is not surprising. Those who are rich and privileged have always been given special treatment. Money and fame is wealth and wealth is power.

#17 MarioBrosCom

MarioBrosCom

Adept

• Members

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE(Sharon Daniel @ Jun 7 2007, 10:41 PM) View Post

Except the part where she gets out of jail. icon_rolleyes.gif

And right into house arrest, with her original 45 day sentence (though it's gone down to 40 thanks to the equivalent of 5 days of house arrest that she'd spent in prison)...

Edited by MarioBrosCom, 07 June 2007 - 10:18 PM.

#18 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

House arrest sounds really mild compared to jailtime. Where did she get her "Get out of jail free" card?

#19 EnnonFenom

EnnonFenom

Why, must I clean out Old Lady Simmon's Cave?

• Banned

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE(Dr. Mutagen @ Jun 7 2007, 06:14 PM) View Post

Here's a solution. Don't commit any crimes, and you'll be fine. Seriously, just let this thread die and let's move along with our lives.

thats not necessarily true! I didn't do jack cr** and I was locked up until all of the investigations and court stuff was up, with a medical need to get out, and see a doctor! Which was a sever neck injury! Did I get that federal required act of release into medical custody, hell no, She probably f'd the the head cop and got out! plus paid some $ too!

#20 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Jun 7 2007, 11:21 PM) View Post
House arrest sounds really mild compared to jailtime. Where did she get her "Get out of jail free" card?

Very mild concidering her house is a mansion. icon_unsettled.gif

#21 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:11 AM

I'm not sure what to think of all the bull**** that's been happening, lately. It's amazing to say the least, really.

Seems at this rate the law will be meaningless before the ozone layer dies out. But, nothing can be done about it.

QUOTE(Sir Pimpalot)
2. These people do impact our lives, whether directly or indirectly. If young kids see how their idols and celebs get to do whatever they want they might start thinking they can too...or I'm sure that'd be your arguement had this been a hardcore rap star or something similiar.

Most definitely.
Problem is, children are already shooting each other up with assault rifles in schools. I don't think anything else going through their small minds will become much more horrible than that.

And they won't be getting special treatment when they're in jail.

Edited by Exate, 08 June 2007 - 05:12 AM.

#22 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:14 AM

I don't particularly hate Paris Hilton... rather, I hate the fact that someone like that can exist. She has no particular skills or talents, and there's no way she'd ever be able to run the family business in any way. She's an example of a person who lives purely off of her inheritance, and likely will continue to do so until the day she dies.

On a personal level, though, I really don't care that much. Aside from what I said above, I just wish the media didn't pay so much attention to her. The problem is that in addition to those who admire her, there are people who hold the same opinion I do BUT never stop watching tabloid-style news coverage of her...which only makes her more "prominent" in the media's eyes. Wow, so much irony and hypocrisy going around; we can all have seconds. icon_razz.gif

Also, as for those of you who say her "talent" is her attractiveness... I actually think there are thousands of girls as attractive as her. The only difference is money. I've seen before and after pictures of celebrity makeovers. If you can afford to pay somebody thousands of dollars to make you look good, your appearance only has to be a "B" in order to look like an "A+" in front of the camera. Not to mention being able to afford a personal trainer, dietician, and cook... icon_shrug.gif

#23 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:43 AM

When I first heard she was released from jail early regarding "health issues", the only thing that could come to my mind regarding it was that she had finally gotten a fatal STD.. Still isn't a good enough reason to be released early.

#24 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:31 PM

Oh, you can bet that her "house arrest" is going to be swell for her. She's just going to invite everyone over for parties and let people admire her diamond studded tracking device...

Yeah, I also agree with what Radien said. She has done nothing for her entire life. Basically, if she had never been born, the world would be no different. At all. But people are still going to be crying at her funeral, and saying "She inspired women everywhere!" Yeah. Right. Inspired women to be complete and total idiots.

#25 Lemmy Koopa

Lemmy Koopa

We are the champions

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE(Dr. Mutagen @ Jun 7 2007, 09:03 PM) View Post

So Paris got out of jail. Big deal. It's not going to affect our lives in the least, so why complain about it? You're all acting like the stock market crashed or something.

bull****, I don't want another 10 years of pop/emo/numetal music

she's a skank

#26 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:01 PM

The only reason I hate hear is due to the show "The Simple Life" and her retardedness about everything. It got to the point where at first

Funny -> Then it got old -> THEN it got annoying -> FINALLY it became aggravating

Over a period of 3 episodes.

EDIT: Also how she says "That's Hot" for EVERY EFFING THING! When it's called for, fine, no problem, but if something COMPLETELY average happens, no reason for it. Makes me think (every time she says it) that she wants to have sex with everything.

Edited by Majora's Wrath, 09 June 2007 - 12:52 PM.

#27 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Jun 8 2007, 03:31 PM) View Post
Oh, you can bet that her "house arrest" is going to be swell for her. She's just going to invite everyone over for parties and let people admire her diamond studded tracking device...

Lol, that's the way I see it. icon_razz.gif

#28 EnnonFenom

EnnonFenom

Why, must I clean out Old Lady Simmon's Cave?

• Banned

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:01 PM

well that scank got sent back to jail, lol icon_lol.gif I just saw a commercial for the 9'oclk new and they said she was going back! Good that darn ***** is getting a taste of the real life! I will tell you why after the news, or if any one else see it first up date us please!

Edited by ennonfenom, 08 June 2007 - 09:01 PM.

#29 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:15 PM

Yeah, she's getting sent back... seems our judicial system decided to bone up, for a change.

#30 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:35 AM

What I find annoying is before jail she talks about "taking responsibility for her actions" and how much she hopes "others learn from her mistakes". Goes to jail, gets out three days later to be locked up in a mansion.

After finding out she had to go back she cries to her mom "this wasn't supposed to happen". Makes it seem as if she knew she was going to be let out of jail early from the beginning, since she was perfectly calm and the next time she whines.

It was bad enough she was separated from the other people in jail in her own little cell, all people are supposed to be legally "equal". People get left in jail for very serious medical conditions, her was most likely not bad (if she even had one).

I am glad this judge sent her back to spend the full time in jail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users