Here is Zelda Classic 2.53.0 Beta 10 for Windows
Updated 2nd October, 2017 at 16:22GMT with --fixdrawint --fixgamecombo
Here is ZC 2.53, Beta 10, which fixes the following, over the last major beta build:
- Doors on dungeon maps when using diagonal movement, nor operate more smoothly.
- This includes some slight adjustments to ensure that if the left and right doors have a solid obstacle in front of them, that Link cannot open them around the obstacle.
- Fixes the issues with Link in water, flying through land tiles when he is hit by his own weapons.
- Adds additional filetyles to the Import Script dialogue (.zh, .zs, .zlib, .zscript), in addition to the extant .z extension.
- This will make it easier to use the import dialogue for header files, and other filetypes.
- Note: We purposely avoided showing files with an extension of .txt, as to avoid making the use of .txt for a ZScript filetype some kind of absurd, and lazy standard.
- The use of .zs, .zlib, and .zscript, are to aid in the filetype conflict for .z, which is used for ZLIB Archive files on *nix systems.
- Fixes an issue where scrolling warps with different DMap IDs for source->dest, do not show a map that Link does not have; and that ZC does not show an incorrect map, on the passive subscreen.
- Fixes compatibility issues with wizzrobe and other floating/flying enemies spawning on solid combos (when they should not), or flying through walls.
- It also adds a warning dialogue when you open the ZConsole via the menus:
See the Changelog below for more information. As before, the Build ID for this release is '31', to distinguish between 2.50.3RC1 (Build ID '30') and earlier ZC releases.
This thread replaces the previous Beta thread for 2.53.0.
We would appreciate bug reports on any of the following:
- Playing quests made in 1.92, 2.10, 2.50.x and reporting any compatibility bugs.
- Verification that scripts made in 2.50.0, 2.50.1, 2.50.2, and 2.50.3RC1 still work.
- Testing that scripts compiled in 2.53.0 work properly in 2.53.0.
- Tests that scripted quests compiled and saved in 2.53.0 work proper;y on 2.50.2 (and/or 2.50.3RC1).
- Bug reports on any changes, or new features.
- Bug reports on joystick configuration.
Please note: The std.zh files in this package may not represent what will be included in the final release. It is likely that the std.zh changes will be pushed forward to 2.54 or later, and not included; but they will be available as a separate download. The latest versions of all common ZScript headers will be included in the final release.
This release is built on the Allegro library, version 4.4.3, with some special fixes applies, and it includes new Allegro library files.
Zelda Classic and ZQuest v.2.53.0 API Specification (PDF, Rev. 1.2)
ZLaunch Repository on GitHub
Zelda Classic Changelog for v.2.53.0 Beta 10
ZLaunch Changes v2.6.1
ROMview Changelog Version 2.6.1
Added Win32 platform guards to ZCL video driver selection, and bumped version to 2.6.1. ( ZoriaRPG, 29th August, 2017 )
Added the ability to set the allegro video mode on Windows (fullscreen, and windowed drivers).
Added 'Drivers' tab. ( ZoriaRPG, 28th August, 2017 )
Added ROMView launching button to main panel. ( ZoriaRPG, 27th August, 2017 )
Thank you for testing, and for your feedback!
Edited by ZoriaRPG, 02 October 2017 - 09:26 AM.