Photo

*vomit* Hey! Is that the burger I just ate?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:02 AM

I'm surprised I remembered most of it, since usually, you don't remember stuff when you're wasted.

Yeah like last night...

#17 Brandon1

Brandon1

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Jun 21 2007, 05:15 PM) View Post

Fast food in general is gross. All the trans fat, hormones, and who knows what else goes in those meats in regards to harmful chemicals. It is best not to ever eat too much of it. I almost never eat fast food, keep my hands clean, and I don't get sick that often.

You have obviously not tasted anything from Popeye's, I love that chicken! icon_wink.gif And the Famous Bowl of KFC is super delicious, yummy. (makes me hungry) And I have never gotten sick from Fast food, a friend of mine has, though.

#18 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:54 PM

I still don't know how McDonald's can claim that they're using 100% beef. Maybe beef is an acronym? Biprocessed extrafrozen endothermic fat?

#19 Sprotret

Sprotret

What do you mean I don't believe in god?

• Banned

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Jun 24 2007, 01:54 PM) View Post

I still don't know how McDonald's can claim that they're using 100% beef. Maybe beef is an acronym? Biprocessed extrafrozen endothermic fat?

I've always wondered that too, though I still think the Big Mac's pretty good. I think I'll quote someone, "Eating a Big Mac is like smoking once you start you can't stop, you know it's bad and soon hate yourself for doing it."

#20 MarioBrosCom

MarioBrosCom

Adept

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:05 PM

Actually, I've never thrown up because of something I've eaten at a fast food restaurant... I rarely vomit at all, really...

#21 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:32 PM

No, I've never vomited, but I have asked myself (out loud) "Why did I decide to buy this?" icon_deformed.gif

#22 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

I LOVE fast food. McDonalds' Steak Egg 'n Cheese Bagels are THE. Honestly, the only restaurants that make me sick are KFC and BC Pizza, puking and the runs, respectively.

Also, some things that DO make me puke include mashed potatoes, barf, mold, PeTA, dumplings, bananas, Chick Bands, olives, gravy, Democrats, and anything bratwurst with anything but mustard and onions.

#23 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE(Daiv @ Jun 24 2007, 09:13 PM) View Post

Also, some things that DO make me puke include mashed potatoes, barf, mold, PeTA, dumplings, bananas, Chick Bands, olives, gravy, Democrats, and anything bratwurst with anything but mustard and onions.

Yes to all except for bananas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users