Stream

• Please log in to reply
1556 replies to this topic

#46 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

If there is a quest for which I would like to see a let's play... it's To The Top. I liked that quest a lot, it's clearly one of the better. There are no let's plays about that quest on youtube. But It's hard...
  • Moosh and Evan20000 like this

#47 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

That depends on your definition hard. If by enemy hard, than that is challenging. If you mean hard as in very enigmatic, that's the kind of quest I'm working through right now..

Everything I've done is now uploaded, playlisted, and the first post is updated.

I plan to work on Link's retirement some more at 10:30 PM (just over 18 hours from now). I am having trouble locating Level 5 as Every route I go ends up requiring a ladder or something. I also spent about 45 more minutes looking for a way as well as grinding up the giant's wallet.

#48 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=37097

The quest is hard mainly in combat, there are no rings, and the potions appears very late. The quest has the hardest custom bosses ever... The dungeon design is EPIC, but it has some flaws. If you die in certain rooms, you have to repeat some puzzles, and some rooms have brutal difficulty. There are some tricky parts, some trial and error puzzles... But I can provide you tips if you need it.

If you record a LP of this game, you will be my hero, guy xD

#49 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

I just found a major break in LR if your playing it in 2.5.

The warp spots are all screwed up and make it impossible for you to get to level 5 without the ladder.
I have found several spots that are really bad.

My advice. Play LR2 and 3 in 2.10.

This one I will try and fix for you to complete.
I was wondering why you could swim all over the place, as you couldn't in 2.10.

Also, you gave up on a really valuable item in level 4's area when you did not check the big lake just below the heart piece that will make level 5 and the rest much easier.

Also, to answer your questions, this was my first real go at ZC as you can tell with all of the inconsistancies and graphical errors. It gets better as you play the others.

#50 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

Oh I have that item now. I was wondering why I kept running into ladder spots. neat. I'll try to play the latter 2 in 2.10, but it takes like 10-15 minutes for Zelda Classic 2.10 to start on this computer...

EDIT: Just checked and the tunnel near Level 4 does indeed send me somewhere new and different. Excellent.

Edited by Eppy, 05 May 2013 - 03:06 PM.

#51 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

Path info was also broken.

South, East, East, North in the wastelands.

Grab the link again if you want to see it in action.

#52 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

Came across another problem in level 5 where I can't cross a gap with a hookshot. I'll have the videos up later that show it. I did manage to get the 2 items in the dungeon and go out and complete levels 6 and 7 and find level 8 though.

Schedule for Today

4:00 PM - Super Metroid Eris 2012
10:00 PM - Link's Retirement

Edited by Eppy, 06 May 2013 - 02:47 AM.

#53 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:10 AM

Fixed.

Apparently this was also in the 2.10 version as well.
Funny how nobody has told me about these major breaks.... :(

I think Eppy may be my new beta tester... game?

#54 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

I don't mind beta-testing but I'm slow sometimes.

#55 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

I beat the quest . I really liked how Level 9's first part was like a 4 floor endurance run and then its' second part acted like a typical Level 9. There were some bugs and some nitpicky stuff though. I got real nervous when I found the gold arrows before I had the silver arrows. A Tri-projectile Ghoma on Floor 4 didn't help either. Getting to the Boss Key was a little too cryptic.

Though Overall, I'm excited about doing the other two games in the series in the near future.

The next quest will start on Wednesday at Russ's Request. So for tonight.

10:30 PM (16.5 hours) - Super Metroid Eris 2012

#56 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

When you go to look for Links Retirement 2, it is known as Zelda's Quest for Link.

#57 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:18 AM

Now Super Metroid Eris 2012 is done(I only intended to do 3 videos, but by the end of the third, I was only 1 upgrade(not counting Plasma Beam because it's in end game area) away till then end game.)

Today's Schedule
4:00 PM - ZC: Seasoned Blood (~9.5 hours)
10:30 PM - ZC: The Darkness Within (~16 hours)

#58 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

You have lots of videos about metroid's hacks. In the past, the only one that I finished and liked was Metroid Super Zero Mission (amazing hack).

In your opinion, what are the metroid's hacks that REALLY worth to play?

#59 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

I'm really not they guy to ask that Question to. I've been playing Metroid hacks since pretty much the begining. Way back before master pieces like Super Zero Mission could even exist. Back when I started I had simple hack like Zebes returns and Super Hard Metroid to enjoy and they were both very simple modifications of the original. So when it comes to the kind I like more, I really just like all of them. You'd need to find someone that started playing them later.

#60 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

I should make a Metroid hack...just so Eppy would play it and LP it. :P j/k

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users