Photo

SpacemanDan's Zelda Classic Let's Plays

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#16 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:05 AM

The only quest I've ever actually 0-quested was DarkFlameWolf's first quest revamp. That was a first for me! icon_razz.gif

As for EoTDX, I don't think I'll pull it off as I have no real idea as to what to expect. I died once on my other file to get back to where the second video ended, but I was rushing to get back there so that I could re-do what I did in the previous video so I could go back to my other file.

EDIT: And guess what...I recorded again, only to find out the sound didn't work... -_- So, for the next two videos, there's no music. I just added my commentary after I recorded the videos. Sorry. (But, when I chose to upload those, I'll also have a part after to make up for the two videos of crappiness. I know why it happened too.)

#17 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for LPing tFK! icon_thumbsup.gif Eventhough I've beaten it myself recently (yesterday :3), it's fun to watch and such icon_smile.gif

#18 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:49 PM

Because I'm very disatisfied with my videos (in terms of both quality and commentary), I'm probably going to take them down and do them over. This time around, I won't be dallying around like I did in Fort Knights. (I walked between the same two screens, doing nothing at all for a bit. Stuff like that.)

I do hope to have at least two new videos up by tonight. Probably one from both quest. icon_razz.gif

EDIT: Keep in mind, I'm not sure yet. I'm still fumbling the idea.

EDIT: I've actually decided to start a new channel specifically for my LPs. I'll keep the old videos up, but I'll be posting all my videos there from now on. Unless they're not LP's. icon_razz.gif But seriously, I'll post the channel's ready. I still got to set everything up the way I want. icon_razz.gif

#19 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:45 PM

I haven't forgotten about these, I just had issues uploading and stuff. But that's all over, so I uploaded the first part of End of Time. My intention is to have a new video up every day, alternating between End of Time and Fort Knights. The channel itself is boring as I'm still working on stuff for it. icon_razz.gif

#20 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

the quality is terrible, the content awful, its...just kidding. Good work!

#21 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:14 AM

Sucky quality...? Awful content...? Waaaah! icon_razz.gif lol

Seriously, though, thanks. icon_smile.gif Part 2's up, since I won't be able to upload the Fort Knight videos. I should be able to get them up (2 videos so far) on the weekend though. icon_smile.gif

#22 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

Looking forward to seeing them ^^

#23 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:27 PM

Part 1 is now up of the Fort Knights! icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: Part 2 is now up of the Fort Knights!

Also, does anyone find the background kind of static noise a bother?

#24 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

Part 3 of End of Time Deluxe AND Fort Knights are now up.

For Fort Knights part 3, I tried something different to get rid of some of the white noise. How does it sound compared to before? I kind of want to know before I start doing all my videos like that only to find out that it sucks. Myself, I'm okay with it, but I want to know what you all think.

EDIT: Part 4 of End of Time DX is up.

#25 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing them when I get some time =)

#26 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:12 PM

Due to school and whatnot, I won't be able to devote as much time to getting videos together and ready, so videos will be up whenever I can manage. Also, while they're not posted here yet, up to part 6 of both quests should be up on my channel. (I can't link them right now.)

I've finished Fort Knights with 14 parts in all, but I've got to get back to recording End of Time, as I'm very behind on that one. >_>

#27 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:54 PM

I had a look but I could only find 5 parts to The Fort Knights =)

#28 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:42 AM

Yeah, I noticed one I had a chance. But part 6 is definitely up now. icon_razz.gif (Again, I can't link them right now, but it should be there.)

#29 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

I uploaded part 7 of Fort Knights, along with updated the listings on the first page. Man, I should keep that updated.

As for the new part, I had problems with the sound, so I had did post-commentary instead and added some music so it wasn't just me yapping the whole time. What does Touhou have to do with Zelda? I don't know: I just added music I liked. icon_razz.gif Also, you may want to turn it down a bit, as I'm much louder than normal.

EDIT: FINALLY got around to creating a playlist for my LPs. Since my First Quest Revamp videos are on another account, I'll probably put those in a play list later.

#30 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

Video eight of both Fort Knights and End of Time are up. I'm also doing a Cave Story LP as a race with SillyCat2. Not exactly ZC related, but just shooting that out there. I'm hoping to have a new video of it up at least every other day. No garuntee on that, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users