• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE(fuzzyman @ Oct 3 2008, 09:54 PM) View Post

Oh gosh. I know that opening speeches have only been open for three days, but it seems much, much longer for some reason. I don't mean to rush anybody, but I'd really like to know what kind of people I'm going up against, or at least have something to look forward to regarding the election. Maybe I've gotta stop taking this so seriously. Maybe I should go run for an office in school council (On second thought, no, I want to win becuase I recognize that cell phones are a distraction in class, not because I'm popular.).

Worst case scenario for me, in my mind, is not that I get stomped by some right-wing, pro-affirmative action, warmonging capitalist, but rather that I win because I'm the only one running.

If you fancy this viewpoint; perhaps its that everyone else now knows what THEY'RE up against.

Though I'm not supposed to take sides, I've gotta say you did a great job with yours.

#92 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:19 PM

I have to drop out

it's been too hetic for me espicly with my prelims coming up (the only way i'll stay in if I'm told voting will be in late december early january)

#93 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:05 PM

Billy, I was actually considering delaying the election until April. No one seems to be ready, and to be perfectly honest the current state of the election isn't very well thought out.

#94 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:22 PM

Okay, so how does this work? I just say what party, and that I wanna run...?

Okay, I'll run for Red Party. If I win, I'll give everyone a cyber cheeseburger, also continue to work on my quest. If I don't win, I kill you all. O:) Sounds fair, right?

Apperently, I don't wanna be like Lithium. XP

Edited by Link R us, 09 November 2008 - 04:59 PM.

#95 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:28 PM

Actually, that was Lithium's theory. Don't be like lithium.

#96 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:58 PM

Haha, okay, I'll just run for Red then... XP

#97 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:05 PM

Well, again, it's delayed. I'll sign you up but don't expect much activity for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users