Taleran Dark Rule Help

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#46 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

If I remember correctlyJudasrising  you need to kill all the blue darknuts near the boss room in level 3 and you will get the white sword, Now if someone can tell me where the hookshot and bow are I would really appreciate it. I've finished the first four dungeons and looked a bit at the Dark World but without those 2 items I can't get any further.

#47 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

If I remember correctlyJudasrising  you need to kill all the blue darknuts near the boss room in level 3 and you will get the white sword, Now if someone can tell me where the hookshot and bow are I would really appreciate it. I've finished the first four dungeons and looked a bit at the Dark World but without those 2 items I can't get any further.

Hi!

The hookshot is in level 5. There is a shop in the town in the Dark World that sells the bow. The town is in the same spot as in Talera (Light World).

#48 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hi Judarising,

Last time I saw it, Hmmm! well, let me see..... okay it's in level 3. :)

Thanks to both of you , found the white sword , i someway missed that room.

#49 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

Hi!

The hookshot is in level 5. There is a shop in the town in the Dark World that sells the bow. The town is in the same spot as in Talera (Light World).

Thanks Artistic. I wasted the last few days looking everywhere thinking I had missed both items in the Light World.

#50 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

I'm curious what items can be found in the dream levels?  I've found a few.   I want to know how much time to spend mining before I go looking for L9.

#51 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

well, on my prior quest I never got the white sword, , now after reading Artistic and MS_zelda_lady posts,, went to level three and got it",, got flippers already - now heading to level-6 .. hi Y'all... get some help ready for me ... :D

#52 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

I'm curious what items can be found in the dream levels?  I've found a few.   I want to know how much time to spend mining before I go looking for L9.

Hi!

This is what I found.

In the East Dream Dungeon there is:

Spoiler

In the West Dream Dungeon there is:

Spoiler

#53 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Wandering around in lvl5 , so where is raft?

#54 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

Is there anything in the Legend tomb besides the one really good thing I got in there?  And is the cross anywhere in the game?

#55 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

Wandering around in lvl5 , so where is raft?

Hi!,

The raft is in the Water Cavern in the Light World. In the town, go one screen up from the bottom right corner of town, go right above the water you should see two pegs hookshot across, then go all the way to the right. There is a place to bomb in the small mountain. Note: You have to have the hookshot from level 5 first.

#56 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

Is there anything in the Legend tomb besides the one really good thing I got in there?  And is the cross anywhere in the game?

I only found one really good thing there in the Tomb of Legend. Yes, the cross (it's a pink looking pendent) is in the quest. It's in the Dark World, go from where you enter the Dark World go down, then two screens to the right. It's the bush on the other side of the wall by the house. Burn it! To get to the house you have to go up and around then down. The pendent is in the water also. I think in the Dark World over on the left side of the overworld.

#57 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hi!,

The raft is in the Water Cavern in the Light World. In the town, go one screen up from the bottom right corner of town, go right above the water you should see two pegs hookshot across, then go all the way to the right. There is a place to bomb in the small mountain. Note: You have to have the hookshot from level 5 first.

Thanks Artistic

I try to get that hookshot then.

#58 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

mmm..! this is surprising, :confused: - LOST THE WAY TO LEVEL SIX ""

I been all over around, even found level 8 , but can't find level six, any 1 remember...?  location, please!!!

#59 gothewhiteswordblues

gothewhiteswordblues

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Ok, so I'm at the point now where it's time for me to find the hammer but I have no idea where to go here.  I think I need it progress.  Help please?

#60 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

Ok, so I'm at the point now where it's time for me to find the hammer but I have no idea where to go here.  I think I need it progress.  Help please?

oh wow , welcome, we both are with the same problem,, hammer is at level six, but  i lost the location for that dungeon

let me know if you found it first ..! (the dungeon of course)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users