Sleepwalking

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Windfish

Windfish

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:19 AM

Well...does it? It's happened to me twice. Once I woke up in my basement icon_eek.gif(back when I was 4) and the other time happened just a while ago (and im much older now). My mom had bought these chocolate little cake things and that night, I walked in my sleep and ate one!(the box was already open) I then sat on a chair in the kitche and woke up, finding a wrapper and chocolate on my face icon_omg.gif (well, the wrapper wasn't on my face). Has anything happened to you?

#2 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:24 AM

Yes... a few years ago. I got out of bed and went down and got some cereal and milk, poured a bowl of cereal, then tried to put the cereal into the fridge. XD

#3 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:27 AM

It happens to me occasionally.
Though when I do it I realise what's going on and that I'm sleeping but there's nothing I can do to stop it. Like one time I got up at 3am, walked downstairs, got some bacon bits out of the fridge, walked outside, threw the bacon bits, yelled "shut the hell up", and the whole time I was thinking "why the hell am I doing this?".

#4 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE(Mr. Pimpy @ Jul 1 2007, 01:27 AM) View Post

It happens to me occasionally.
Though when I do it I realise what's going on and that I'm sleeping but there's nothing I can do to stop it. Like one time I got up at 3am, walked downstairs, got some bacon bits out of the fridge, walked outside, threw the bacon bits, yelled "shut the hell up", and the whole time I was thinking "why the hell am I doing this?".

XD I'm sorry, but... XD That is friggin' hilarious!

#5 Deepfreeze

Deepfreeze

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:30 AM

Lol at Pimpy's. Bacon bits.

I want to say a couple of times, but I can't remember the second. The first was when I just up and woke up on the couch one morning. No idea how I got there; I was sleeping in my room. That was probably around 3-4 years ago.

#6 Windfish

Windfish

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE(Deepfreeze @ Jul 1 2007, 01:30 AM) View Post

Lol at Pimpy's. Bacon bits.

I want to say a couple of times, but I can't remember the second. The first was when I just up and woke up on the couch one morning. No idea how I got there; I was sleeping in my room. That was probably around 3-4 years ago.

My sister woke up sitting at her computer chair once. She didn't fall asleep there

#7 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:40 AM

I for myself never sleepwalked, but my grandmother...
...She once get up and started to cut papers with a scissors. My grandfather awakened for the sound and he woke my grandmother up.

#8 The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Adept

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:59 PM

My little brother does. He slept at a friends house, and the next day the friend told me in the middle of the night he saw my brother turning on and off the air conditioner. just standing there like a zombie. icon_lol.gif

#9 Bonegolem

Bonegolem

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:11 PM

My sis used to sleepwalk, she almost made it out of the house one time. >.> Which would suck because our house is bordered on two sides by a 20-foot retaining wall.

I've sleepdriven before! Or something like that. You know when you're driving someplace and all of a sudden you're at your destination and you can't remember what you did getting there? Scary thought.

#10 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:23 PM

I sleepwalk a bit, but not too serious. It's usually going to sleep in one spot and waking up at another. I once went to sleep comfortably on my bed, and woke up under it.

But my cousins, oh this was funny. I have two cousins, and they traded rooms, well the older one of the two went to his original room, pushed his younger brother off of his bed, and got in his bed, but woke up when his younger brother prodded him with his finger. I thought it was funny.

#11 Windfish

Windfish

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE(Nuvo @ Jul 1 2007, 09:23 PM) View Post

I sleepwalk a bit, but not too serious. It's usually going to sleep in one spot and waking up at another. I once went to sleep comfortably on my bed, and woke up under it.

But my cousins, oh this was funny. I have two cousins, and they traded rooms, well the older one of the two went to his original room, pushed his younger brother off of his bed, and got in his bed, but woke up when his younger brother prodded him with his finger. I thought it was funny.

Lol icon_lol.gif sounds like something I would do...awake!

#12 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:13 PM

One time, my uncle (before I was born) started sleepwalking and peed in the dishwasher. icon_deformed.gif

#13 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:40 PM

Nope, I never sleepwalked. At least there have been no witnesses to reveal it happening. The only thing remotely close to it was maybe twice during my childhood waking up with my head at the opposite end of the bed.

#14 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Jul 1 2007, 11:40 PM) View Post

Nope, I never sleepwalked. At least there have been no witnesses to reveal it happening. The only thing remotely close to it was maybe twice during my childhood waking up with my head at the opposite end of the bed.

Oh that's nothing. I once fell off my bed. And it was the top bunk of the bed icon_eek.gif

#15 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:54 AM

I've never sleeped walk and i'm glad becasue i would be sqarred to fall down my ladders on my kind of bunkbed (it's a bed on top and a desk, chanis and drwans underneeth)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users