• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:04 PM

http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=38161
Yes, I'm pulling a cheap advertising topic up here... mostly because not too many people check out Screen 80 all the time...
The Dead Forest is an arcade shooter with zombies, made by Joe123 and me... it's a hell of a lot of fun! Play! icon_biggrin.gif

Now, in other news, the demo for "The Hylian Phoenix" is also released... it's available for download in the first page of the official discussion thread. Please check it out! icon_biggrin.gif

Now, I'd like it if you people could post your comments to both of these in their topics over at Screen 80! Thank you!

--Migo

#2 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:30 PM

I think it's not allowed to make advertisements topics, I would've played the game anyway. Now I probably even won't.

Edited by Twilight_Knight, 16 October 2008 - 05:30 PM.

#3 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE(Twilight_Knight @ Oct 16 2008, 04:30 PM) View Post

I think it's not allowed to make advertisements topics, I would've played the game anyway. Now I probably even won't.

Wait wait wait... you want to play it, but won't, because...? I don't make sence of your post :/

Anyway, Joe123 requested that I made one here, just so more people would notice it, as not too many people ARE reading QPF's right now... so I'm trying to change that, by posting here... and this IS Custom Quest Discussion... I'm not really breaking any rules... even though I DO have a qpf, I'm still entitled to post here. Right?

#4 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:52 PM

Well, this ain't meant to be an advertisement forum or such.
Anyway I did play and enjoyed. I just said I wouldn't because I dislike you advertising it. I do read the QPFs, and the ones who don't... well they will have to miss this nice thing. icon_smile.gif

#5 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE(Twilight_Knight @ Oct 16 2008, 04:52 PM) View Post

Well, this ain't meant to be an advertisement forum or such.
Anyway I did play and enjoyed. I just said I wouldn't because I dislike you advertising it. I do read the QPFs, and the ones who don't... well they will have to miss this nice thing. icon_smile.gif

Aaand I didn't want em to miss it, because both me and Joe123 likes to get feedback... lots of feedback... why'd you dislike it anyway? It shouldn't bother you at all, cause you've got nothing to do with it afterall icon_shrug.gif

Oh well, glad you decided to play it though.

#6 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:24 PM

I gave it a try, I think it's pretty good, I espcially like the idea of it being an arcade like game, and such like the high score chart after you die.
The only thing I don't really like is how repetetive it feels, I mean, sure some arcade games may get repetetive after a while, but, with this game it seems like you do the exact same thing over and over, hack and slash, hack and slash. What made it more unbearable was the fact that the sword didn't have slash frames for when the player faces left and right, other then that the sword seemed......I don't know, it felt like I was trying to hit the zombies with a board of wood or something. icon_blind.gif

Edited by HeavyTitanium, 16 October 2008 - 06:24 PM.

#7 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

I'm glad it's here. I don't check out the QPF nearly as often. I'll probably check it out.

#8 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Oct 17 2008, 01:59 AM) View Post
I'm glad it's here. I don't check out the QPF nearly as often. I'll probably check it out.

Precisely the reason that I suggested to post it here =)

And it's not a sword, it's a lead pipe =P
It does have slash frames on the left and right though icon_confused2.gif

And it's also rubbish, did you try the grenades and the guns?

Personally I was pretty proud of the animation though, the basic sword in ZC doesn't move that smoothly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users