Photo

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (*-*COMPLETED*-*)

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Poll: NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (*-*COMPLETED*-*)

Would you like to see me beat this game on Master Ninja?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:01 AM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (10 - Ch. 06: The Monastery part 2)

(Duration 31:01)

Description:

"Some Indiana Jones shit goin' on here" - NJF

"No no no no! No no no no!" - Levi

Ryu finds the secret passage to the underground crypt by placing the Book of the Eons on the church pedestal. Awaiting Ryu are traps, bottomless pits, and even the undead waiting to be reanimated by any unlucky intruder. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 17 June 2015 - 11:44 PM.

#17 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:28 PM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (11 - Ch. 06: The Monastery part 3)

(Duration 26:14)

Description:

(An epic cutscene introducing the most boring enemies in the game.)

After sacrificing an eyeball wasp, its blood gets offered as a sacrifice to revive the dead. Now Ryu must return the Holy Grail to its rightful place and survive the undead that now stalks him throughout this underground crypt. Upon returning the Holy Grail to where it belongs, a giant skeleton beast is revived. Defeating the giant Skeleton beast reveals a new hidden passage that leads to the Palace of Zarkhand. 

#18 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:55 AM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (12 - Ch. 07: Hidden Underground part 1)

(Duration 31:23)

Description:

Ryu discovers the secret undergound chambers that leads to Zarkhan. But before he can reach Zarkhan, he must solve all the puzzles and riddles of this undergound crypt. 

#19 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (13 - Hidden Underground part 2)

(Duration 26:14)

Description:

"*gasp* oh no!! Uhn!! oh... It's just you." - NJF 

"Holy shit, man!! Note to any women watching this, that's not the kind of guy you want to marry. Haha ... He's not going to treat you well..." - NJF

Ryu's journey through the hidden underground brings him to a dead end, as the platform that leads to Zarkhan is currently inoperable at the time being. Ryu returns to the Monastery using an elevator deep within the hidden underground. Ryu is here confronted by Alma, a Super Fiend, like Doku, who has incredible power and might. Ryu defeats Alma, her death creates a shock wave that destroys the entire monastery. Rachel arrives and attempts to kill Alma, but she lets her escape stating that she can't kill her own sister. Tairon's military forces surround the site of the Monastery attempting to eliminate the cause of the destroyed temple. Rachel reveals that there are 3 greater fiends. Doku, Alma, and another who guards the Vigoor Emperor. Ryu leaves Rachel for her protection, feeling that being around him is unsafe. However, just as Ryu leaves, Doku shows up and beats Rachel, who is not strong enough to harm Doku. With Rachel unconscious, Doku takes her with him to use her as a sacrifice to make Alma stronger. 

#20 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:39 AM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (14 - Ch. 08: Tairon Under Alert)

(Duration 25:02)

Description:

"Ryu brings a sword into a gun fight and wins" - Moosh (said in an unrecorded stream).

"I guess it's just an arrow... arrow triggered...  trigger!! ... Responds to arrows, by! Common sense you know! It's what you'd expect from the military" - NJF

Tairon is under alert after the destruction of the Monastery. The military is armed and ready to destroy whatever is the cause. Anything that surfaces the Monastery will be shot on sight. Ryu must survive while he travels through Tairon to the Military Supply Base. 

Credit: myWizards @ deviantart.com for letting me use his image. 

#21 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:24 PM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (15 - Ch. 09: The Military Supply Base part 1)

(Duration 26:00)

Description:

(Getting wrecked by laser drones.)

Ryu explores a locomotive warehouse.  Upon entering, Ryu alerts security and is attacked by laser drones. After taking out all the drones, Ryu searches the warehouse for the shutter control card key which leads him to the locomotive turntable. Ryu is ambushed here by military personnel, but are quickly dispatched by Ryu, who is granted access to the Military Supply Base, only to find himself greeted by a tank!

#22 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (16 - Ch. 09: The Military Supply Base part 2)

(Duration 33:01)

Description:

"Ryu, man! You just took out two tanks! You're quite the ninja!" - NJF

Ryu is now deep within the Military Supply Base, his goal is taking out the communications tower to disrupt their organization. However, to reach the communications tower, Ryu must defeat two tanks, a helicopter, and the best of the Vigoor military. 

#23 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:59 AM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (17 - Ch. 10: The Aquaduct part 1)

(Duration 29:59)

Description:

"Imagine a real ninja charging up his spin attack" - Moosh

With the military in shambles, Ryu takes to the underwater aquaducts under the city. What lurks in this elaborate underground water system awaiting to destroy Ryu?

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 23 August 2015 - 05:57 PM.

#24 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:35 AM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (18 - Ch. 10: The Aquaduct part 2)

(Duration 29:51)

Description:

Still within the Aquaducts, Ryu finds an electric worm, but soon finds himself wandering around the Aquaducts trying to figure out how to solve the puzzle within. 

#25 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:03 PM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (19 - Ch. 10: The Aquaduct part 3)

(Duration 26:07)

Description:

"Should I look up a guide? Ninja Gaiden Black, where to find the blue macaroni" - Moosh64

Finally figuring out where to go, Ryu explores the caverns deep below the Aquaduct and finally collects the Blue Tablet of the Stream, a relic he was looking for to solve the puzzle within the Aquaduct. Using the Blue Tablet, Ryu solves the puzzle within the Hall of Balance, opening the door to the next chamber.

#26 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:38 AM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (20 - Ch. 10: The Aquaduct part 4)

(Duration 30:35)

Description:

"Funny how in the transition from 2D to 3D it went from "OH SHIT, BATS!" to "Please can I fight some more bats?" - Moosh64

"Why does Ryu have trouble with these guys? I mean when he does those mid air combos it's clear he's already killed gravity" - Moosh64

"Is this guy made of health bar?" - Moosh64

Ryu enters the Peristyle Passage where he faces a gauntlet of sewer fiends in which he can earn a Lives of the Thousand Gods if he survives. After obtaining the item and opening the door using a switch, Ryu fights this area's boss, a giant skull fiend which resembles a dinosaur which seems to wear a fossil-like armor for protection. Ryu defeats the beast and gets ever closer to Zarkhand.

#27 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:35 PM

I absolutely suck at Ninja Gaiden.....I would attempt an LP of it if I could get further then Stage 3.  xD

#28 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:50 AM

I absolutely suck at Ninja Gaiden.....I would attempt an LP of it if I could get further then Stage 3.  xD

This game is great. If you are having trouble, you should continue following this series and using my videos as a guide. :P

I'll be uploading videos for Master Ninja as well. :O

------

Ninja Gaiden Black (21 - Ch. 11: The Path to Zarkhan part 1)

(Duration 21:32)

Description:

"Because that's legit, he's a Ninja! Ninjas don't need to breath." - NJF

Ryu's escapade in the Aquaduct has lead him ever closer to his goal. Ryu has found himself in the moat surrounding Zarkhan. It is here where he can finally return to the hidden chambers under the destroyed Monastery and finally confront Doku in Zarkhan.

#29 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:18 PM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (22 - Ch. 11: The Path to Zarkhan part 2)

(Duration 19:33)

Description:

Ryu finds an Oxygen Cylinder inside the sunken ship and he's now able to breath under water indefinitely. Now with the ability to breath under water, he can navigate the under water maze to obtain the Silver Medallion. By returning the Silver Medallion to the alter, Ryu is now able to access a secret area which conveniently leads him back to the underground crypt under the monastery. Ryu is now able to take the elevator that wasn't functioning during his previous visit here. Ryu takes the elevator to Zarkhan and is immediately confronted by Doku. After a long fight, Ryu is able to defeat Doku and save Rachel. Doku reveals that Dark Dragon Blade is now with the Holy Vigoor Emperor. Doku also reveals Ryu and the Dragon Lineage share the same cursed bloodline as the fiends before he dies and his spirit ascends. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 20 August 2015 - 12:26 PM.

#30 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:53 PM

NJF Plays Ninja Gaiden Black (23 - Ch. 12: The Caverns part 1)

(Duration 25:40)

Description:

Ryu finally reaches Zarkhan, but the door to the palace is sealed. Ryu receives a message from Ayane to speak to Muramasa immediately over an urgent matter. Ryu returns to Tairon to speak to Muramasa who reveals that Ryu's sword is more than a match for the Dark Dragon Blade, however it is missing a key component to its true potential, a jewel carved from a dragon's eye. 

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 23 August 2015 - 05:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users