Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Thanks

Happy new year

#1412 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

Just attack the question marks with the fire boomerang.

#1413 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Is this playable in the official ZC 2.5?

#1414 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

It should be. At least I think so, really need to play this game again.

#1415 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

But is this game tested in 2.5? I don't want to start and get stuck by bugs...

#1416 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Well I don't think it has been tested in the the 2.5 final.
But I do know it was pretty playable in 2.5 RC3.

#1417 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Beat levels 1 and 2

Mmmh... This quest seems very boring. The overworld is innecessarily large, and without much variety... The dungeons are short and simple, and the horrible tileset doesn't help. The mix between LA, bszelda and ALTTP seriously hurts the immersion, and immersion to me is vital for a quest, and this one is devoid of any. I like the idea behind the quest, but the execution is poor and the game feels forced. So far what I've seen of the dark world is horrible =/

Very disappointing quest so far, I expected much more of a quest with a 95 pages long thread... Average stuff. Mixing the stuff from all Zelda games doesn't work well, trust me.

Edited by Air Luigi, 21 January 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#1418 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE(Air Luigi @ Jan 21 2013, 08:46 PM) View Post

Beat levels 1 and 2

Mmmh... This quest seems very boring. The overworld is innecessarily large, and without much variety... The dungeons are short and simple, and the horrible tileset doesn't help. The mix between LA, bszelda and ALTTP seriously hurts the immersion, and immersion to me is vital for a quest, and this one is devoid of any. I like the idea behind the quest, but the execution is poor and the game feels forced. So far what I've seen of the dark world is horrible =/

Very disappointing quest so far, I expected much more of a quest with a 95 pages long thread... Average stuff. Mixing the stuff from all Zelda games doesn't work well, trust me.

Perhaps you haven't played just long enough to have seen yet why this page has 95 pages. icon_wink.gif

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 19 February 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#1419 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Hi! this quest is to heavy and a little tricky icon_blink.gif
this was designed to kill the player, so be a little careful icon_biggrin.gif
on the other hand you said to beat level 1 and two .. well...
when you beat level two you get the step ladder"
you don't have the step ladder...? you haven't got beat level 2 yet (which is no that easy)
level one is the temple of fire -- level 2 is a water thing,, is at lake hylia !
mmm.. after you beat all stuffs on this side , then you need a map to navigate the high sea to the "temple of cole"
where you going to pass over - good luck icon_lol.gif
-

QUOTE(Air Luigi @ Jan 21 2013, 06:16 PM) View Post

Beat levels 1 and 2

#1420 megamaster125

megamaster125

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE(Air Luigi @ Jan 21 2013, 07:16 PM) View Post

Beat levels 1 and 2

I felt the exact same way when I first started playing. It was really easy, and there were many screens without any enimies or resistance whatsoever. Once you complete the fire temple (about your 4-6 dungeon, depending on how you count the dungeons), things will start to pick up with the water temple. It gets better, just stick with it.

#1421 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

Looking for bug testers to test my new quest, Souls of Wisdom 2.

It's already over a year in the making, how time flies. I've been producing it off and on, and been publishing the updates in the forums at Zeldaclassic.com

The reason I chose Zeldaclassic as the home of my quests is to support the AGN revival.

The beta currently has 3 levels and offers between 3 to 5 hours of gameplay. Anybody who's interested, please post here and let me know.

#1422 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

Hi my respects to all your work and quests . etc!!
I'v been your supporter for long time now , would say I like better to play than working
anyway on this case, you can count me inn icon_eek.gif
I wonder where artistic may be.. she support this though
-keep in touch

QUOTE(NewJourneysFire @ Feb 19 2013, 06:05 PM) View Post

Looking for bug testers to test my new quest, Souls of Wisdom 2.

It's already over a year in the making, how time flies. I've been producing it off and on, and been publishing the updates in the forums at Zeldaclassic.com

The reason I chose Zeldaclassic as the home of my quests is to support the AGN revival.

The beta currently has 3 levels and offers between 3 to 5 hours of gameplay. Anybody who's interested, please post here and let me know.

#1423 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

Sounds good, are you working right now?

#1424 Umbra

Umbra

Tonberry

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

Hmm... If anyone still answers questions here (As if I needed to ask!) I need an answer to a problem regarding the game but not playing it. I beat this quest a while ago (although I got stuck on BF3 of the Temple of Cole... icon_blink.gif ) and I want to play it again. Since then, though, the computer I use ZC for was rendered unusable due to an inability to charge it (Stupid laptops...) and I need to re-download it. Now however, the link I got it from has vanished, and I can't find it anywhere here. Anyone have any ideas on where to get it?

P.S. If Cole reads this, he should know that I look forward to SoWII and would gladly help iron out any bugs in it... as soon as this is resolved, anyway.

Edit: I just thought of something. Why isn't this quest listed on the database? Anyone know?

Edited by Umbra, 06 April 2013 - 02:27 PM.

#1425 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hi!, recently I got a message from "cole"
you can use PM ,,though .......it will answer ya
-
QUOTE(Umbra @ Apr 5 2013, 12:28 PM) View Post

Hmm... If anyone still answers questions here (As if I needed to ask!) I need an answer to a problem regarding the game but not playing it. I beat this quest a while ago (although I got stuck on BF3 of the Temple of Cole... icon_blink.gif ) and I want to play it again. Since then, though, the computer I use ZC for was rendered unusable due to an inability to charge it (Stupid laptops...) and I need to re-download it. Now however, the link I got it from has vanished, and I can't find it anywhere here. Anyone have any ideas on where to get it?

P.S. If Cole reads this, he should know that I look forward to SoWII and would gladly help iron out any bugs in it... as soon as this is resolved, anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users