• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#196 niknok

niknok

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE(dcsyxx @ Dec 21 2009, 06:13 AM) View Post

The whistle warp for the level 7 triforce piece takes you to where level 8 is. There is a portal on the level 7 warp and I don't think you can warp out of the level 8 area with the whistle.

The mirror shield, master sword and gold ring are all available once you complete the triforce.

dcsyxx- Did I get it correctly that I should go back again in Level 7 to go to Level 8? I got the triforce piece in Level 7. Is There a screen or place inside Level 7 dungeon to wrap to Level 8? I didnt find it. I would try to look for it.

---
EDIT: I went back again to Level 7.. looking for that 'wrap' to bring me to L8.. I went to all screens.. I cant find it. sorry for being dumb. I knew that I have beaten the boss there and got the triforce piece. the bosses are gleoks,and that big red and blue that can be killed by a bomb.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2yn15rn.jpg

why do i have still a boss key here? sorry dcsyxx

Edited by niknok, 21 December 2009 - 07:52 AM.

#197 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE(niknok @ Dec 21 2009, 06:28 AM) View Post

dcsyxx- Did I get it correctly that I should go back again in Level 7 to go to Level 8? I got the triforce piece in Level 7. Is There a screen or place inside Level 7 dungeon to wrap to Level 8? I didnt find it. I would try to look for it.

---
EDIT: I went back again to Level 7.. looking for that 'wrap' to bring me to L8.. I went to all screens.. I cant find it. sorry for being dumb. I knew that I have beaten the boss there and got the triforce piece. the bosses are gleoks,and that big red and blue that can be killed by a bomb.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2yn15rn.jpg

why do i have still a boss key here? sorry dcsyxx

Sorry, I meant the new whistle warp that opens up from getting the 7th triforce piece takes you to level 8.

It takes you to this screen:
http://i49.tinypic.com/21kea9v.jpg

Once you get there, you wont be able to use whistle warps, hence the portal on that screen. So if you warp using the whistle, eventually you should find your way to that screen. Level 8 is one screen to the right.

The boss key will always show up like that in your inventory screen once you get it in that level, whether you used it or not.

Edited by dcsyxx, 21 December 2009 - 08:02 AM.

#198 niknok

niknok

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:33 PM

Thanks dcsyxx-

I was able to wrap to Level 8 already. The quest was fantastic. Thank you for a wonderful quest.
Am now in Level 8...

#199 Guest_antwan4000 (Guest)

Guest_antwan4000 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

Where is the wood boomerang at for Trouble at Ganonco?

#200 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE(antwan4000 @ Aug 14 2010, 01:44 PM) View Post

East 5 or 6 screens and north from where you start. Dungeon called "GO".
Bomb the mountain wall to enter the Dungeon.
I don't know, but you may need the Raft and/or Ladder and/or Candle.

#201 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(antwan4000 @ Aug 14 2010, 01:44 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Ford Prefect @ Aug 14 2010, 02:03 PM) View Post

East 5 or 6 screens and north from where you start. Dungeon called "GO".
Bomb the mountain wall to enter the Dungeon.
I don't know, but you may need the Raft and/or Ladder and/or Candle.

Just like Ford Prefect said, it's in a cave you open with a bomb on a screen with a Goriya statue. Just make your way to the southeastern part of the overworld. No need for anything other than the sword and bombs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users