Links Adventure in the Future Help

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2024 - 01:38 PM

How did you folks beat the re-generating bats in the Magic Wand cave?

#17 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2024 - 05:44 PM

Spoiler

#18 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 23 January 2024 - 04:20 PM

I found a hint about a "hidden" whirlpool in the Water Park but no idea which one it is talking about? Hint Please? There is also a hint in the waterpark about a Whirlpool in the Sea which leads to "Uncharted Territories". Not sure if ive already come across this? Ive got the wand if its talking about that area.

#19 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 January 2024 - 09:11 AM

Yes, in the demo was it harder to find the entrance to go furhter. This hint is realy to tell for the "Magic Wand" what can only find in world 4 - Secret Land "Uncharted Territories" no one comes back, to tell anything, what is to find there.

#20 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 31 January 2024 - 02:40 AM

Completed level 6 and already got the armor upgrade from Danger Zone. Cleared it all out except one small section but missing a small key to open the door. Any help please?

#21 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 February 2024 - 06:27 AM

Are you in Level 6 - 1 or do you need help in 6 - 2 ?

#22 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 February 2024 - 07:48 AM

Are you in Level 6 - 1 or do you need help in 6 - 2 ?

I have completed Level 6 which was in the Graveyard east of start and got the triforce. Dont know if this was 6-1 or 6-2? I am missing a key in "Danger Zone" where you get the armor upgrade. There is a small portion of the dungeon i cannot access without a small key

#23 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 February 2024 - 05:01 AM

Ah in Danger Zone, you need a key... ^^ Ok, I check, where the keys are to find. :)

Spoiler
when you get all those keys, then you can open the room, where the upgrade armor is to find.

#24 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 02 February 2024 - 06:20 AM

Ah in Danger Zone, you need a key... ^^ Ok, I check, where the keys are to find. :)

Spoiler
when you get all those keys, then you can open the room, where the upgrade armor is to find.

Thanks IceDancer. Ill go back and check them rooms again. I did find a key and immediately went to collect the armor. Still need 1 more to open a locked door though. I must have missed one. Also, after level 6, i found and beat level 8 but have no idea where level 7 is!

#25 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 February 2024 - 01:14 PM

Level 7 is in the secret world. Do you have find the graveyard?

For better help: https://www.purezc.n...omments&id=5951

The last answer 123 is from me. There you can check this answer, if you was near from level 7 or overseen a way. ^^

#26 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 03 February 2024 - 06:21 AM

Level 7 is in the secret world. Do you have find the graveyard?

For better help: https://www.purezc.n...omments&id=5951

The last answer 123 is from me. There you can check this answer, if you was near from level 7 or overseen a way. ^^

TRANSITION!! I Dipped in there earlier in the quest but dipped out!

#27 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 February 2024 - 07:16 AM

Is there an anykey in this quest or unlimited bombs? I think I may be missing a couple of swords since my sword beam is only doing 900 damage

#28 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 February 2024 - 12:12 PM

I am up to Level 8 and have not found an AnyKey. Once you get several bomb (regular and super) upgrades you get unlimited bombs and arrows. I have 40 regular, 10 super bombs and 500 arrows and they refill as they are used. Maybe I picked up something that made this happen but it sure helps in this quest where it takes so many hits to kill the enemies.

#29 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 February 2024 - 12:29 PM

I am stuck in Temple Danger (alternate path near Level 8) . . . collected 3 keys then go to the right through a pass thru wall and I no longer have the keys. Go back to the left thru the wall and I have the keys. The keys are needed to proceed. Is this a glitch or did I miss something.

#30 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 February 2024 - 05:37 PM

No this is not a bug. ^^

Since it is so large, I dividet it into several maps. Each floor also has its own level set. Therefore, in some compartments you have keys and in another section you donĀ“t have keys left. Floors 1 to 5 are all separate from each other and yet are connected. Thats why in all separate area, is one boss key to find.  :slycool:

Edit:

Spoiler

Edited by IceDancer, 11 February 2024 - 05:39 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users