• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 November 2023 - 09:35 AM

Hi there :)

It´s been a long time now. But, We have begun the last step of all. The building work is done. We play it now and check, if all good and nothing happens. Here and there, I change only small things. This is the last play test round.

But there are few small things, what we have changed.

1. The trip to the past -> dosn´t come in this quest. This is big enough. But we think, we made for it a Sequel small quest then. :)
2. When it comes to release, it can only play as English version. We have played this Direction and not so many in German. After the Release - I work for a Patch, for German Languages too. :)
I have closed the German way, where you can choose your language way.

So yeah, hope the last round going good.

See ya,

IceDancer :slycool: :slycool: :slycool:
  • Twilight Knight, Taco Chopper, Epsalon ZX and 1 other like this

#2 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 08 November 2023 - 02:25 PM

It´s been a long time now. But, We have begun the last step of all. The building work is done. We play it now and check, if all good and nothing happens. Here and there, I change only small things. This is the last play test round.

But there are few small things, what we have changed.

1. The trip to the past -> dosn´t come in this quest. This is big enough. But we think, we made for it a Sequel small quest then. :)
2. When it comes to release, it can only play as English version. We have played this Direction and not so many in German. After the Release - I work for a Patch, for German Languages too. :)
I have closed the German way, where you can choose your language way.

So yeah, hope the last round going good.

See ya,

IceDancer :slycool: :slycool: :slycool:

Congratulation You Finaly on The Victory Road :D

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#3 Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer

• Members

Posted 30 November 2023 - 11:35 AM

congrats on almost finishing it i cant wait to play it

#4 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 December 2023 - 02:36 PM

Hi there,

I´m trying to get it finished this month. A big problem came up in our family that I haven´t tested further for a while. I don´t want to go into it any further. Only a few know what is is about. Still, I´m trying my best to make it work.

How far is the test so far? I´m on the way to Level 7. At the end I discovered a mistake that worked before. It´s nothing serious. It´s about a script that worked before and yet dosn´t work. I have already received a solution for this and have to try it out to see if it works again. The script refers to not having to reapeat puzzle rooms multiple times, at least not the difficult ones. Some king of error has crept in, but I don´t know what, why or since when...

As soon as I´m finished, nothing will stand in the way of the release. In retrospect, I can still make changes if some enemies are too heavy/ light, have too much life etc. In some fights you have more to do. So that you can hear the soundtrack, as if the opponents fell with one to three hits.

So what´s next? Level 7 and 8 as well as caves scattered along the way, additional dungeon and a large bonus dungeon. As far as where I am and have paused, I´m already play it for 19 hours.

There´s not much left to play, for this last test.

See ya,

IceDancer  :slycool:  :slycool:

• nicklegends likes this

#5 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 December 2023 - 05:34 PM

Hi there,

today was the first day, where I have found time to play. With help from Dr. Henke, we have found a solution that the script work again. ^^

Tomorrow, I set the new change in all rooms (only harder Puzzle Rooms) and play further and hope, that I come to L7 to beat it too.

When I have more, I let it know you all.

See ya,

#6 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 December 2023 - 12:18 PM

I have a little problem with one thing that we can´t get rid of. We don´t know what it is or could be. The problem is that in some dungeons/ caves it can happen that the music simply stops playing and only makes one note. There is no crash when playing. Once you die, it works as before. If anyone has an idea what it could be, thether the Midi files are being re-inserted or something else, you can let me know. Then this will also be fixed. Otherwise it´s one of the smallest things that we won´t be able to fix. We don´t have a clue or idea, what this can be...

Tomorrow, I play further. And I can change few small things. That helps later, better as it is now.

The small thing, what I change: Few teleports, what I have set now, change on new DMap, for better Continue. And here and there few short cuts, when you have reached it, that you don´t run again all way from beginning.

Yeah, that it for now.

See ya,

#7 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 December 2023 - 03:11 PM

Hi there,

I´m a bit further now. Level 7 is done and ready. Few other changes are in there. But only small short cuts. ^^

In the next days, it comming one new dialog as a hint and then I can play further to L8. I give my best to reach it so fast as I can.

Those dungeon needs more time, there are realy big. :D

Hope I´m fast enough to bring it to the end this month. The other things, we have fixed only the sound, whed this bug comes, there we dont have a clue why... this is the last thing, what we can´t fix. We don´t have any ideas why.....

See ya,

#8 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 December 2023 - 01:03 PM

Hi there,

the last ideas are now in the quest. Have set few more teleports and one more hidden thing.

Yeah, now I can play further and can go to L8 and try to beat all things. Hope there are no other things, what must changed.... :D

See ya,

IceDancer  :blind:  :blind:

#9 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 31 December 2023 - 07:38 PM

Hi there and Happy new Year ^^

The last two dungeon are on my way now.

Secret Tomb and L9 are the last, what I must full testing, and then I´m done. ^^

The last big Dungeons are on the list for the next few days.

Have changed small things again to make it a bit easier too.

See ya,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users