Photo

Looking fora game...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:50 PM

Well actually I'm not, but a person I know is. This's what they typed at another site:

I've been trying to find the name of this game for years now. I used to play it at an arcade nearly every day after school... but that was far away, long ago. I barely remember only scraps of it now, and I suspect most of the stuff I do remember are pretty distorted. My search has died down a bit, but after Taco's display of old games in that other topic, I'm dying to play again.

If you can possibly make out the title from my vague descriptions (some of them possibly altered pretty drastically), you will have my love FOREVER. Seriously.

Okay here we go:

The game is a side scroller (or a platformer - what's the difference?), pre-2000 and possibly much older. It has different character selections and such (one of them was a purple haired female character... MAYBE). I've played it on an arcade machine, but it may be console as well.

The first level is a forest, details I'm not entirely sure of. But I know that you eventually reach a steep downward slope into some grass underground cave. You slide down it, jumping over spikes on the ground and such. The first level boss is a tree which drops damaging things. I'm not sure if thats before or after the downward slope. Then much later in the game is a boss: circle with spikes (supposedly representing a sun) which bounces all around the walls of the small space you are given to fight it. The actual space is a large elevator of some sort. Okay, that is probably the second-to last boss. The final boss (I think?) is reached by jumping over some fading platforms in a blueish level design setting... and the boss itself is a miniature earth-like planet with a face that shoots lasers.

Ugh.

I know this is a pretty **** description, but it's the best I can give. Help me out. Just throw out any possible matches.

Anybody know what its called? icon_confused.gif
Thanks in advanced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users