Photo

Has anyone here heard of Evolution Worlds?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:58 PM

I have this game called Evolution Worlds. It's for the Gamecube. It's an RPG game where you play as Mag Launcher from the Launcher family. You start out going on missions to ancient ruins with your friend Linear Cannon where you get items, fight lots of monsters, and battle a huge boss at the end. Then you go the society after completing your mission and get money! You'll be using your Cyframes which is a type of Ancient Technology and lots and lots of items. You'll also being going with other party members like Gre, Pepper Box, Chain Gun, and Carcano. Yes the characters have funny names but get used to it. Mag's Cyframe is a big hand. Linear doesn't have a Cyframe but she does have speciall powers to help heal you, raise your stats, etc. and can use her Ocarina on her enemies and she also can whack them with a Frying Pan. Gre doesn't use a Cyframe either but he uses Guns and can also help the party with their parameters, heal abnormal status conditions, power up other characters Cyframes and more! Pepper has a Cyframe that works like a gun. Chain uses a Cyframe that can slice her enemies and make her float. You'll learn about Carcano after playing through the first half of the game. Your first main bad guy will be a man named Eugene. Play the game yourself to figure out the rest.

#2 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 04:06 PM

no ive never heard of the game but i love RPG's and this one sounds pretty cool to be on gamecube to but i dont have a gamecube icon_frown.gif

#3 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:06 PM

I have Evolution and Evolution 2 .... they are both KICK-ASS games. (Dreamcast.. ... OH YEAH)

#4 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:09 PM

Wait... What's Evolution about?

#5 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:04 PM

Evolution is the first one, Mag and Linear go on their adventure to the ruins etc. Evolution 2 is about Mag and Linear after the first one.. they go to some town or something.. Evolution starts out with the scene of them running out of that tower thhing.. 2 has some strange dude in a black cloak in it.

#6 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:41 PM

In what part of the series does Evolution Worlds come in then?

#7 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:09 PM

There's a review for an evolution game from way before the GC's time in an old Game Informer Magazine I have. it pictures a scantily clad lady in goggles, and a butler. I don't remember too much more.

#8 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:19 PM

Pepper Box and Gre! That's them! Carcano's a bandit who teams up with you near the end of Evolution Worlds.

#9 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:23 PM

Evolution: world of Sacred device. That's what the review was of.

Edited by Old-skool, 28 May 2007 - 11:24 PM.

#10 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:55 PM

Cool the only one I've played and own so far is Evolution Worlds. Yurka is a living Cyframe with the power of death. Linear can give life to things. You meet Yurka in the second half of Evolution Worlds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users