Photo

DDR fans

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: DDR

Whats your favorite DDR game

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:35 PM

Im sorry but im like really obssesed with DDR and if there are any other fans then please vote
My Fav. is DDR SuperNOVA

#2 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:48 PM

I don't really have a favorite, cuz the only ones I've played were DDR Max and its predecessor, and then only in versus/trial modes. icon_unsettled.gif They're really fun games, but I don't own them. I'd like to get Mario Mix. icon_razz.gif

Though a craze I've recently gotten into is Guitar Hero. icon_w00t.gif

#3 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

i never really like guitar hero (but ive never played it) icon_lol.gif
but i love DDR play it everyday icon_cool.gif

#4 elmind

elmind

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:16 PM

I like any Dance Dance Revolution, as well as I like Beatmania and Guitar Hero ( even though I never played GH)

#5 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:18 PM

I have heard so much of beatmania and step step mania would you happen to know if they were sold for like the ps2 because ive never seen them at wal-mart icon_wacky.gif yea i know wal-mart icon_wacky.gif

#6 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:57 PM

I've played Max, Max2, Extreme, and tiny amounts of Extreme 2. I've *seen* most of the others, save for the XBox ones. I actually own Konamix for my PSX though, as well as a soft foam pad and a hard foam pad. Needless to say, the Hard foam pad is by far the greatest thing since sliced anything.

#7 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:02 PM

i have a wireless pad that takes 3 AAA batteries and I dont like it when i play i have to set the timing on +11 for the pad to work if not i will get nothing but greats and goods but i have MAX, MAX2, Ultramix2, Ultramix3, and SuperNOVA (^^)v the wireless pad i have for the PS2 and i have a pad with a cord on the Xbox i like to play with the controller a lot to though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users