• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#1 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:04 PM

I'm gonna start a help thread for one of my quests for once! icon_wink.gif

Anybody need any help, just post in here.

#2 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:50 PM

I've finished the Vomit Factory, went to the tower and got the treasure. I'm having a lot of fun dcsyxx. I know where to go next but since I already had found one heart and a magic jar before I went into the factory but I would really like to know where the white sword is. I'm still looking for the hidden switch in the trees hoping the white sword is there. BTW Love the music in the Vomit Factory.
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#3 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Aug 24 2010, 10:50 PM) View Post

I've finished the Vomit Factory, went to the tower and got the treasure. I'm having a lot of fun dcsyxx. I know where to go next but since I already had found one heart and a magic jar before I went into the factory but I would really like to know where the white sword is. I'm still looking for the hidden switch in the trees hoping the white sword is there. BTW Love the music in the Vomit Factory.
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

Check one screen down and right from Ganonco to find the hidden switch. You don't get the white sword, but you get an important, though non critical item. You can't get the white sword until after level 2. You can't miss it.

BTW, the music in level 1 is "Brain Stew" by Green Day.

#4 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:23 AM

I got the critical item and used it south of start to access the island and the building just to the right of the island. I had a little trouble with the first puzzle but I finally figured it out. I went into the 2nd room and figured out the solution to the block puzzle on the left. The pussle on the right is what driving me crazy. The first block on the right side puzzle has up and down on it but it will only go up. No matter what I do I can't get that (insert a bad word here) block on the spot without the block coming up in front of the door. I was having fun until this happened. I have spent an hour trying without success to get that 2nd door open. Is this the way to level 2? If what's behind that door isn't important I'll forget about it.

#5 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Aug 25 2010, 01:23 AM) View Post

I got the critical item and used it south of start to access the island and the building just to the right of the island. I had a little trouble with the first puzzle but I finally figured it out. I went into the 2nd room and figured out the solution to the block puzzle on the left. The pussle on the right is what driving me crazy. The first block on the right side puzzle has up and down on it but it will only go up. No matter what I do I can't get that (insert a bad word here) block on the spot without the block coming up in front of the door. I was having fun until this happened. I have spent an hour trying without success to get that 2nd door open. Is this the way to level 2? If what's behind that door isn't important I'll forget about it.

There is a way to do the third puzzle in time, you just have to be very quick. But all you get there is Nayru's Love if you care. Level 2 is in the southern part of overworld!. The way there may be a bit tricky to find, look for a narrow passage between trees.

#6 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:51 AM

Is it possible to get to any other floor than 1 in the gauntlet tower? icon_neutral.gif

#7 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Aug 25 2010, 09:51 AM) View Post

Is it possible to get to any other floor than 1 in the gauntlet tower? icon_neutral.gif

Did you beat any level besides 1?

#8 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE(dcsyxx @ Aug 25 2010, 05:14 PM) View Post

Did you beat any level besides 1?

No.

I guess I may need to return later icon_razz.gif

#9 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Aug 25 2010, 10:38 AM) View Post

No.

I guess I may need to return later icon_razz.gif

You get a new floor for each triforce piece you collect.

#10 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

Loving this game! Has all the things I like, an overworld map, dungeon maps, you start with the sword and 4 hearts so you don't have to work so hard to begin, you hearts fill all the way each time you save and you can save in the dungeons and don't have to go all the way back to the beginning, it;s in my favorite tileset and on and on....I'm having fun! Thanks for making this! I am now in Swampy swamp swamp, looking for that last key. I have been in every room but missed it somehow ....ugh. Nevermind I found it, burn baby burn..

Edited by Mister Snooze, 25 August 2010 - 01:32 PM.

#11 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Aug 25 2010, 12:50 PM) View Post

Loving this game! Has all the things I like, an overworld map, dungeon maps, you start with the sword and 4 hearts so you don't have to work so hard to begin, you hearts fill all the way each time you save and you can save in the dungeons and don't have to go all the way back to the beginning, it;s in my favorite tileset and on and on....I'm having fun! Thanks for making this! I am now in Swampy swamp swamp, looking for that last key. I have been in every room but missed it somehow ....ugh.

Glad you're enjoying it. icon_smile.gif

If I remember correctly, The last key is in the top left part of the level where you need to burn the block to drain the water. But I had a devil of a time going through that dungeon myself when I played through the game a few days ago.

#12 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:33 PM

Soooo. it's called "witty cave name" eh? hehehehe, funny guy

I have finished 'Hoarsing' around and am off to try my new Bow and arrow..tee hee

Edited by Mister Snooze, 25 August 2010 - 05:18 PM.

#13 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:48 PM

I've done Swampy dungeon but I know I missed something. I used the candle on the block in the top left room and went thru the warp. I never got the treasure box because I never could figure out how to get to the other side. I got the Boss key, killed the boss and got the triforce. Did I miss another treasure?
Thanks in advance,
I went looking for level 3 and burnt the tree that was stopping me from going across the bridge in the southwest part of the map. When I got to the water there was a message saying I could dive in but I couldn't get back. I didn't dive in cause I was afraid to ruin my game. Where do I go from here?
ms_zelda_lady

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 25 August 2010 - 09:17 PM.

#14 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Aug 25 2010, 08:48 PM) View Post

I've done Swampy dungeon but I know I missed something. I used the candle on the block in the top left room and went thru the warp. I never got the treasure box because I never could figure out how to get to the other side. I got the Boss key, killed the boss and got the triforce. Did I miss another treasure?
Thanks in advance,
I went looking for level 3 and burnt the tree that was stopping me from going across the bridge in the southwest part of the map. When I got to the water there was a message saying I could dive in but I couldn't get back. I didn't dive in cause I was afraid to ruin my game. Where do I go from here?
ms_zelda_lady

There was only a key in that part of Swampy, which you must have got if you finished the level.

And don't worry about the "no turning back" part. You need to go there next. It just leads to the other part of the map and it's pretty easy to get through. Once you go through, you will be able to access both parts of the overworld easily. It's just a warning to go to Ganonco or the Gauntlet Tower if you haven't already done so after level 2.

#15 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:45 PM

Am I supposed to have the red candle? All I got from the swamp is the blue candle. I started that witty cave but all I've been able to get is the map. I tried walking on the lava and as I stepped on the block I died. I can't even figure out how to get to the big chest. I haven't saved my game just in case I screwed up.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 25 August 2010 - 10:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users