Photo

Map of the Month 52

draw Obderhode SirKazuma

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Map of the Month 52 (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Which member would you include on your T-Mobile Fave 5 if your only basis was his or her mapmaking ability?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

mao10's was the best. I've never seen any classic creation like that in my life! Nice job!  :D

#17 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

Hey Rambly could you elaborate on what you liked or didn't like about my map?

A bit late, but...

From what I can tell, I think the design of the map is fairly good. It uses the classic tileset dungeons in an interesting way and I like the layout and it looks like it'd be fun to play.  My main issue isn't with the map itself, it's with the image, which is all shrunk down and distorted and weird.  I dunno if you submitted to Photobucket (they automatically resize images down) or if you just captured the image in ZQ at 50% (which is the default option, I think, anyway), but it makes it harder to pick out details.  For example, there's what appears to be some custom tilework (statues, I think?), but I can't really tell what any of it is supposed to be because the image is too small.  :(

#18 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

klop422 (2 votes [5.71%])
Zecora (3 votes [8.57%])
Obderhode (11 votes [31.43%])
SirKazuma (11 votes [31.43%])
mao10 (7 votes [20.00%])

We have a tie between Obderhode and SirKazuma! This means both members' maps will move on to Map of the Year. Congratulations. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: draw, Obderhode, SirKazuma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users