Photo

Map of the Year 2013 Preliminaries

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Choose one from each bracket to compete in Map of the Year! (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Deku Bracket

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Goron Bracket

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Zora Bracket

Vote

#1 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

Map of the Year 2013 Preliminaries
Cast one vote for each of the brackets below. The three winners in this poll will face off in the Map of the Year 2013 finals starting January 16th. The winner of that contest gets bragging rights and the distinction of having created the map of the year! :D

~Map of the Year 2013: Deku Bracket~
1. Evan20000 (MotM 40) Minor IoR spoilers. Are you ready for an adventure? (There will probably also be more NPCs in the final version)
6. Tingle (MotM 44)
7. Avataro (MotM 46) I truly have too many abandoned projects. But I regret nothing.

~Map of the Year 2013: Goron Bracket~
2. Lord Settra! (MotM 39) BEFORE and AFTER Link destroyed the illegal dam of the hylialake
5. Avataro (MotM 42) This is from an old quest I cancelled looong ago. Lots of work has gone into details.
8. Theryan (MotM 38) "My village is showing!"
11. Ebola Zaire (MotM 36) i'm watching a movie on lifetime and the bald guy from lost is in it

~Map of the Year 2013: Zora Bracket~
3. Evan20000 (MotM 43) Somehow this labyrinth abomination of a dungeon won the 2012 dungeon superlative.
4. Linkus (MotM 41)
9. Rambly (MotM 37) issa map :>
10. Marco (MotM 45) Nuun Highland

#2 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:29 AM

Haha wow. I forgot I even won MotM that one time. Unfortunately, my bracket has some pretty tough competition so I doubt I'll be moving past the preliminaries.

#3 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

Wow, that was a hard decision. Except the first one. Sorry, Tingle and Avataro, but you don't seen to have a chance.

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

Deku Bracket

Very hard with Evan20000 and Avataro. But at the end, I went for Avataro's Puzzle Dome. It looks interesting and I wonder how it will be played out.

Goron Bracket

This was an easy choice, Avataro again. My god he is on fire (no pun intended, look at the title of this section lmao) XD

Zora Bracket

Linkus wins my vote for this. It looks so well designed and looks like a lovely village to live in!

Great job everybody!

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 02 January 2014 - 03:00 PM.

#5 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:06 AM

I'm in this!?

Voted Evan20000, Ebola Zaire, and Linkus.

#6 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

The competitors in the Map of the Year 2013 finals are set!

Deku Bracket winner: Evan20000
versus
Goron Bracket winner: Theryan
versus
Zora Bracket winner: Linkus

The final poll will be posted shortly. Stay tuned...
  • Avaro and Jared like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users