Hero Of Elements

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#151 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:35 AM

Level 7 is in the water world, eastern half.  If I recall you need at least the flippers, hookshot and red candle to open the way.  You can see it early on but the way is blocked by hammer pegs.

#152 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:59 AM

mmm, went to get the red candle for going to level seven -- some dungeon expert told me is on earth by the cold place!!

-

was trying to keep this thread open a littl more (may some one be interested) ... when playing this you'll be amused for a while :clap: :clap:

#153 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:23 PM

after struggling a bit around , I found the entrance to level seven must sink in a water pound nearby,, beat level seven and got mirror shield but no the wand - on search for second glove and magic wand --- also level eight,,! I wonder where..?.. :confused: :confused:

#154 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

I'm around level 13 now - the guy told me there is a second power-glove hidden around here !

haven't found nothing so far.. would be very good if some 1 remember anything and let me know.!

-

since I got hemmer from level 8, will start visiting places with hammer pegs............. may ge lucky!

Edited by vravelo, 06 August 2015 - 10:19 AM.

#155 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:49 PM

going ..slow...slow..

-

finished level nine today at fire hyrule .... items there... magic wand and fire book !!

next step >>>>>>. level 10 :doh:

#156 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

finished level 11 yesterday - got lens of true,, the fight with the boss was a nasty one"" now to level 13 to search for the second glove  !! :aggravated: :aggravated:

#157 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:38 PM

ti won't be an spoil if I tell you need the red candle to get the second glove.. C'uz you can't locate the spot without the lens of true (incredible),,,, the leans is a level 11 (eleven) also need the lens for going to level 12...!

#158 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

I tried to put a more of information on this thread since is a little short!! now got some more tips and guide!!

I'm doing level 13 - 14 which means, I may finish this up today,, still remember all dungeon locations and more. well memory fade off and if any 1 need help,, will try to remember.....! :heh:

#159 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:33 PM

Yeah, I never would have found Level 12 without both the lens and, frankly, looking up a hint.  That was well hidden.  I've finished 13 and 14 as well.  I think there's only 15, 16 and the final level left to go.  I would like to know if slash and the 1/2 magic upgrade are available.  I have neither.

#160 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:45 PM

Yeah, I never would have found Level 12 without both the lens and, frankly, looking up a hint.  That was well hidden.  I've finished 13 and 14 as well.  I think there's only 15, 16 and the final level left to go.  I would like to know if slash and the 1/2 magic upgrade are available.  I have neither.

found the slash by striking the link statue on the sea to the south,from starting point,, (use third sword) , haven't found the magic increase --- level 13-14 is for the fire boomer and red tunic -- need to find "fourth sword(master) - no time for playing today... well... :shrug:

#161 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:32 AM

mmm...! I'm having a little troubles at level 14 with the maze,, found the boss key and compass, I see the the flashing room but can't go there,, thought the solve should be  N,E,S,E,N .. but this is no working,, kinda scrambled in here and wasting time --- any advise will be greatly appreciated,,, :confused: 

#162 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:39 PM

I don't really recall what I did except that I finally stumbled onto the solution.  The map is symmetrical in both the fire and ice phases.  I know that fact helped me.  That, and use the lens a lot.  Many rooms have hidden hints within them.  

Edit:  I'm not seeing how to beat the professor boss in the lab.

Edited by SofaKing, 14 August 2015 - 09:12 PM.

#163 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:23 AM

just need to pay a little attention to beat this dungeon , got red boomer and tunic . need to fight your sister,, fight is much alike at level 11,, need to change weapons -- must get the master sword to open the ls entrance to professor lab "' 

must solve a lot of mysteries left around all Hyrule land ..

Edited by vravelo, 15 August 2015 - 06:25 AM.

#164 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:04 AM

I beat Levels 15 and 16.  I have the master sword.  I read earlier in the thread about a Level X so I'm currently searching for that.  

I think the final boss is in the Wizzrobe Castle.  

This quest is massive.  5 overworlds.  16+ levels.  I'm at 20 hours right now.  A few things are too well hidden.  Some of the levels are really well designed, others are more linear and meh.  I'm not going to put this in my all-time favorite quests but it's still a pretty impressive effort and I'm glad I played it.  

• vravelo likes this

#165 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:51 AM

I beat Levels 15 and 16.  I have the master sword.  I read earlier in the thread about a Level X so I'm currently searching for that.  

I think the final boss is in the Wizzrobe Castle.  

This quest is massive.  5 overworlds.  16+ levels.  I'm at 20 hours right now.  A few things are too well hidden.  Some of the levels are really well designed, others are more linear and meh.  I'm not going to put this in my all-time favorite quests but it's still a pretty impressive effort and I'm glad I played it.  

didn't want to kill the boss at level 16 (last dungeon) thought the game may end in there, and still I want to to finish off many pending secrets around (((((Agree, I played this a long ago with a bunch of elite players, among.. cosmofield -- Lukaz --Artistic,Mr Snooze, to name a few,, never happen to beat it, but this time I'm going to the end, is like a pending business from the past,, good thing you was around to get some help..thanks :approve:

Edited by vravelo, 15 August 2015 - 03:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users