Photo

zquest help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zerox56

zerox56

• Members

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:19 AM

i seen a vid how to make an simple game. i use 2.10 and he 1.98. there is an dungeon. but the guy said. press down. the screen changed. but if i do that. i didnt works. it came out to other sprites. i needed to get an screen to place where items are. where you start. where you be placed when you come out dungeon. can someone help.

#2 Akkabus

Akkabus

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:15 PM

your post is hard to read. please state your problem clearly so that other people can help you.

#3 zerox56

zerox56

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

ok. i seen a video on youtube. but he didn't siad how to make a dungeon. like you enter you have other ways. you enter that way. all doors are locked. then you need to defeat all enimies. then the doors go open.with a boss in it. how do i make that?

#4 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:22 PM

He wants to know how to make a "press down" title screen.... I think.

You might also want to work on your typing, Zerox. We use proper english around here, it makes things a lot easier to read.

Edited by TheMasterSwordsman, 19 July 2008 - 03:22 PM.

#5 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:36 PM

Try these tutorials:

http://www.ermock.com/zctutorial/

#6 Akkabus

Akkabus

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:49 PM

i'll give you an example.

scenario: you have a dungeon, and there's a room with a few enemies inside. defeat the enemies to open up two shutters on the left and right walls, which both warp you to a boss room.

solution: in the room with enemies, go to tools > doors > shutter and assign a shutter to the left and right walls. when you defeat the enemies, these shutters will open up, allowing link to touch the left and right walls. now, go to data > side warp. it will bring up a window. choose scrolling warp, and click on the left and right bars in the "triggers" section. also set your boss room destination by choosing a dmap and a screen. when link walks to the left and right side of the screen, he will now warp straight into the boss room. make sure this boss room allows access from the left and from the right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users