• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:03 PM

http://www.purezc.co...age=quests&id=1

Have tried this a couple of times earlier but not found any players that works. Now I have done a new atempt with 1266 and it seems to work so far. Have beaten level 1. This is the first quest in purezc ever, " q1 " icon_biggrin.gif

#2 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:17 PM

Hi lukaz - yes!! I still remember this quest ((a while back))
Got it and will start it today - also cosmos" found some good stuff but ran into bugs and holded that for now!
So I take the advise !! icon_biggrin.gif
-
keep in touch
-

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jun 21 2010, 01:03 PM) View Post

http://www.purezc.co...age=quests&id=1

Have tried this a couple of times earlier but not found any players that works. Now I have done a new atempt with 1266 and it seems to work so far. Have beaten level 1. This is the first quest in purezc ever, " q1 " icon_biggrin.gif

#3 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:34 AM

Hi lukaz... how are you doing on this quest?
I'm doing level -6 -- located by thew lake with two entrances
by the first entrance you get the light power gear -- then enter the other side and get the second gear (yellow)
I'll use this to move some rocks on the outside
Is cosmos involved on this one??

#4 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Jun 22 2010, 07:34 AM) View Post

Hi lukaz... how are you doing on this quest?
I'm doing level -6 -- located by thew lake with two entrances
by the first entrance you get the light power gear -- then enter the other side and get the second gear (yellow)
I'll use this to move some rocks on the outside
Is cosmos involved on this one??

I haven´t heard from cosmo. You need to get the second bracelet from level 6 for pushing boulders icon_razz.gif

#5 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:38 AM

I feel dumb. I can't even find the sword. icon_rolleyes.gif

#6 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:58 AM

Hi FerenzRocks!!
I don't know which sword you need,,, if its the first one... well you get 20r when start...
get it and got to the right side shop, buy bombs (4) for 20 r . get out the shop and walk down
when you see the stairs, keep going down --- two more screen I think , always keep to the right side of screen
a wall marked for bombing is there!
you my need four bombs for this, one to open the cave and three more for those crawling things on the first room
for the white sword ... damn.. I forgot the location ... will be back with the information a little later today
otherwise I'll pm to you!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jun 22 2010, 10:38 AM) View Post

I feel dumb. I can't even find the sword. icon_rolleyes.gif

#7 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:04 AM

Thanks. I found it. That was annoying and bad design. If you waste even one bomb you can be stuck and have to restart.

I'll keep playing, but that was strike one. Hopefully it gets better.

Edit: OK, WTF? It won't let me go right in the lost woods. And the directions given indicate I need to. Is this a bug? I'm using the 184 player. This quest is pissing me off.

Edit2: Checked another thread and apparently this is a bug. I'm not downloading 1.90 or a beta just to play this one game. So I guess I'm out. Sorry Gentlemen.

Edited by FerentzRocks, 22 June 2010 - 11:32 AM.

#8 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jun 22 2010, 10:04 AM) View Post

Thanks. I found it. That was annoying and bad design. If you waste even one bomb you can be stuck and have to restart.

If you use a 2,5-player you can get rapid money from the dealer by pressing F1, win, save and start over. The small and big moneybag is nearby. Vravelo, have you any idea how to get the sword from the hill ? icon_unsettled.gif

#9 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:20 PM

the guy say you must burn the big rock and will come down -- guess you need the wand and book
I saw the book at level 8 , but the wand is at level 7(need to open first door at level icon_cool.gif
- maze spoiler ... LDRD RDDL UDLU
-
Ferenz" solve the lost wood maze (three parts) and get the hookshot - thus to get the ocarina and white sword!
before entering lost woods, walk one screen left - tute flute and a passage will open for the white sword (5 hearts)
-
mmm... if I beat this, will have nothing to play with.. so I'll wait a little for you!
this quest is a breeze for cosmofield" I bet,, she trash this in five minutes icon_lol.gif
-
-

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jun 22 2010, 11:12 AM) View Post

If you use a 2,5-player you can get rapid money from the dealer by pressing F1, win, save and start over. The small and big moneybag is nearby. Vravelo, have you any idea how to get the sword from the hill ? icon_unsettled.gif

#10 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jun 22 2010, 10:04 AM) View Post

Edit: OK, WTF? It won't let me go right in the lost woods. And the directions given indicate I need to. Is this a bug? I'm using the 184 player. This quest is pissing me off.

Edit2: Checked another thread and apparently this is a bug. I'm not downloading 1.90 or a beta just to play this one game. So I guess I'm out. Sorry Gentlemen.

Ferentz !!!, no, no, don´t give up !!! - Look at the first post in this thread. I had same problem, couldn´t go E in the maze. I tried many players but nothing worked. Now I use 1266 and it works fine. Try it, good luck icon_lol.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 22 June 2010 - 01:52 PM.

#11 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jun 22 2010, 08:44 PM) View Post

No I use 1266 and it works fine. Try it, good luck icon_lol.gif

If it works, I can try it also, what are your progress now btw. icon_biggrin.gif

#12 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Jun 22 2010, 12:50 PM) View Post

If it works, I can try it also, what are your progress now btw. icon_biggrin.gif

I have finished level 7, no problems so far icon_biggrin.gif

#13 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jun 22 2010, 08:53 PM) View Post

I have finished level 7, no problems so far icon_biggrin.gif

I remember playing this quest a long time ago, but apparently never finished it. I don't remember where to get the 1st sword? icon_neutral.gif

Nevermind, found it.

Edited by cosmofield, 22 June 2010 - 02:05 PM.

#14 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Jun 22 2010, 01:00 PM) View Post

I remember playing this quest a long time ago, but apparently never finished it. I don't remember where to get the 1st sword? icon_neutral.gif

Nevermind, found it.

Now let´s see. Vravelo promissed that you would beat this in 5 minutes icon_heh.gif

#15 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:14 PM

Man!! feel sorry that FerenzRocks got so irritated .. I hurts me, he's my friend I don't like this happen to him!
icon_sorry.gif
He's like me, reluctant to install and old player , just to play one game!! icon_cry.gif
I had the ZC192B163 player don't know how ,and put it to play on this quest
-
Lukaz I was so confident,, that forgot the location for the level -8 - any help?
Man!! how could I forgot that...!
-(((since got thew wand and book -- got the sword on top of the rock)))
-
QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jun 22 2010, 03:03 PM) View Post

Now let´s see. Vravelo promissed that you would beat this in 5 minutes icon_heh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users