#1 DaLink

DaLink

These are my work clothes.

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

I now thought recently to have a Enemy Museum and here is what I have so far:

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you go near the signs, you will get a description of a enemy and get some useful hints.

There are different categories such as:
Overworld Enemies
Dungeon Enemies
Trap Enemies
and.....
Great Fairies.

The Great Fairies, Din, Farore,and Nayru are part of a sidequest in this game. In game, you have to beat them in order to gain their pearls. If you beat them all, you can go in a cave that requires all three of their powers. The reward is the Gold Ring which wastes Magic in this game.

#2 Astromeow

Astromeow

RESPECT DA OBOE SOLO

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

Wow this is pretty spunky and nifty! Very unique and useful aspect in a quest.

#3 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:21 PM

Wow this is pretty spunky and nifty! Very unique and useful aspect in a quest.

Thanks Astromeow! I got the idea from Promised Lands and Wind Waker's Nintendo Gallery.

#4 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:16 AM

It's a damn fine way to learn the intricasies of ZQuest. My hat's off to you sir.

#5 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

Here's sum descriptions:

"This is a Gibdo. They're forced to forever walk in agony. Don't get too close or else they'll try to eat ya!" There's also a description for the Redead which is the same as they are both the same types.

"This is a River Zora. Unlike their cousins, they are harmful and spit fireballs. They are also known as Zolas to seperate them from the friendly types."

"This is a Keese. They usually fly in groups. They can be killed by "nearly everything"."

"This i a Vire. These hopping devils split into Keese when killed. They are said to be a combination of Keese and souls."

#6 LinkFan212

LinkFan212

EVERYDAY is a BIG DAY

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:14 PM

Whoa, never would've that of this idea! Love it, keep it in your quest to where you can easily get to it from the main spawn point. Though, I would suggest you make it to where enemies that are in different levels in separate rooms, same with the overworld. Like, let's say the Gibdo is first found in L4, so from L4, L5, L6, etc. should have there own separate rooms with the enemy Gibdo in it. See what I'm sayin'? I hope this is the way I'm supposed to do my job. xD

But yeah, just have the overworld enemies, in one room, L1 enemies in another room, etc. This'll help the player be more aware to what to expect. Or, if you want to surprise the player, just have ALL enemies in one room, and say if one is in a level, or the overworld, but don't say which level or area of the overworld they can be found at. ;)

#7 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

Whoa, never would've that of this idea! Love it, keep it in your quest to where you can easily get to it from the main spawn point. Though, I would suggest you make it to where enemies that are in different levels in separate rooms, same with the overworld. Like, let's say the Gibdo is first found in L4, so from L4, L5, L6, etc. should have there own separate rooms with the enemy Gibdo in it. See what I'm sayin'? I hope this is the way I'm supposed to do my job. xD

But yeah, just have the overworld enemies, in one room, L1 enemies in another room, etc. This'll help the player be more aware to what to expect. Or, if you want to surprise the player, just have ALL enemies in one room, and say if one is in a level, or the overworld, but don't say which level or area of the overworld they can be found at. ;)

I think you should probably have access to it after the sword dungeon which is literally shaped like one where you get the L-1 sword. Then, you can slash some bushes to get in.

#8 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:27 PM

I hope other people are inspired to do this in future quests. :D The descriptions actually provide some facts (according to me) about the enemy to put more depth into enemies making them more than just typical grunts of Ganon. (who would've known :rolleyes:) Check the fifth post!

#9 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:00 AM

This is actually pretty neat. I like the direction this quest is going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users