• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

Dear everyone and anyone,
I am looking for someone to make custom enemies for me If there is any one who is capitulate and wants to do it please, please, please post in the comments it would be a great help to me.

p.s I have tried to make enemies and it just doesn't work and I cant find any really good up to date tutorials.

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

GAAAh but I cant help you!

Haha :). Sorry. Btw, how is the project coming along and what informations can you give?

#3 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:40 AM

My project is going along good. I am using the EGBZ 2.5 tileset. I'm sorry I didn't reply to your other post before. So I will explain the game. You are link in the game and it takes place at the end of the Lose to Ganon side of the chronological order. You are on Hyrule after defeating the shadow link and are in search of the princess who mysteriously went missing. In the end you find out that the three goddesses are holding the princess captive and are planing to destroy the world. I can't tell you any more information at this time without giving away the whole game and the secrets.
Would you like to script for my game? I understand if you can't. But I have played many of your games and you have done an great job scripting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users