• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

After my work on Amy Rose 2 is done, I can now proceed on with this side-project.

Progress as of this point:
- Level 5 started
- Now replaying this quest up to Level 5 on the official 2.5 release to check for any bugs that might have occurred over the transition.

Also, if you want, feel free to apply for a beta tester on this project to help me out with any quest bugs throughout. This time, I'll let the beta testing phase go on for MUCH longer than one day. If you want to be a beta tester, feel free to ask here or through a PM. If you have Skype, you can add me (details sent through PM) and I can easily send you the current quest file through Skype.

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Is this a hard quest? I might be interested in beta testing this quest if it isn't overly challenging :)
I don't know if I'd be of any help though, because of my somewhat busy schedule. But I could play from time to time.

#3 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:05 AM

The quest is challenging in some parts, but it's nowhere as hard as the point where it's Liberation difficulty.

And I see, well you can take your time through this quest, I'm not even halfway yet so you got plenty of time. Well, if you still want to try, I can send you a PM with details about this quest.

#4 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

Sounds good. Just 1 thing now, is playing the flashback 1st quest required to understand the flashback 2nd quest? I imagine it would be kinda like playing Ocarina of Time master quest without having played the normal Ocarina of Time, for example.

Anyways I'd like to apply for beta testing position and see if I can manage to survive in the quest!

#5 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

Well, playing the 1st Quest isn't required but it might be helpful so you have an understanding as to the overworld layout. If you want, you can probably try that out first and when you beat that, you can move on to this. But again, playing the 1st quest isn't really required.

And awesome, I'll send you the quest file over a PM then.

#6 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

I am now officially beta tester for TLoZ: Flashback 2nd Quest. The quest is really fun, I recommend playing the demo and if you like it you should apply for beta tester as well (whoever reads this) :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users