• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Legendary_Goriya

Legendary_Goriya

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:52 AM

I'm using one of the 2.11 betas, and I was wondering:
Can I make a 2x2 boss that shoots fireballs? I want him to move around the outside of the arena somehow, also.

#2 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:07 PM

The enemy editor can't change the size of an enemy. but if it was 1x1 you could put down no enemy flags around the screen where you don't want the boss to go then make the enemy and then put the enemy on the screen but it would sometimes go backwards so it's not full proff.

There is another way to do it but i requires a lot of work but can have 2x2 enemies but i'm not shoure if the fireballs would go around with it.

#3 Legendary_Goriya

Legendary_Goriya

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:11 PM

Well, I guess King Usagi will have to be tiny, then. Thanks for your help, Billy. But wait... How is Aquamentus 2x2 then?

#4 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:41 PM

From what I hear, I have a feeling it's possible to use scripts to make a FFC that's more than one tile big always be standing in the same spot as the boss enemy, and make it disappear when it dies. Give that a shot, that's my suggestion.

#5 Legendary_Goriya

Legendary_Goriya

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:51 PM

Can someone give me some help with the enemy editor? I think I've got the basics but I'm a little confused with the way the enemy graphics work.

#6 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:08 PM

Go on AGN. All of the information about beta features (such as the enemy and item editors) is there. Should be under "Beta Discussion".

#7 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE(Legendary_Goriya @ Jul 13 2007, 06:11 PM) View Post
Well, I guess King Usagi will have to be tiny, then. Thanks for your help, Billy. But wait... How is Aquamentus 2x2 then?

It's hardcored into ZC so if you picked the Aquamentus type you would get an 2x2 Eminey but he would work a lot like the Aquamentus (by walking backwards and fwordes)

So thats why the Aquamentus is 2x2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users