Isle of The Winds help

• Please log in to reply
407 replies to this topic

#391 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

Wow, nice to hear that others play this quest. Maybe somebody can send me the savefile after beating level 6. It´s to hard to start from the beginning again icon_biggrin.gif - I promise you who haven´t play this before, it is a master piece icon_razz.gif- I suppose you use 1.92 -183 or 184 player for this quest, seems only work with those players icon_unsettled.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 17 March 2011 - 06:23 PM.

#392 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:25 PM

Another bit of interesting info: You can obtain a 2nd extra key from Level 1 if you buy the arrows instead of obtaining them in level 1(As I did in my video). Though this is kind of useless if you already beat the level =P

#393 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 17 2011, 05:18 PM) View Post

Wow, nice to hear that others play this quest. Maybe somebody can send me the savefile after beating level 6. It´s to hard to start from the beginning again icon_biggrin.gif - I promise you who haven´t play this before, it is a master piece icon_razz.gif

I just finished level 5. I'm playing in 1.92b183. Sorry! icon_cry.gif I have to take a break now, maybe someone else will get there before me and send you a save file. If not I'll send you mind when I finish level 6.

#394 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

mmm... I just came back to play and can't find level 2 and 3 -- any one can drop me a note please?
thanks
QUOTE(Artistic @ Mar 17 2011, 05:26 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 17 2011, 05:18 PM) View Post

Wow, nice to hear that others play this quest. Maybe somebody can send me the savefile after beating level 6. It´s to hard to start from the beginning again icon_biggrin.gif - I promise you who haven´t play this before, it is a master piece icon_razz.gif

I just finished level 5. I'm playing in 1.92b183. Sorry! icon_cry.gif I have to take a break now, maybe someone else will get there before me and send you a save file. If not I'll send you mind when I finish level 6.

#395 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:38 PM

Level 2 is on Forest Island, which is somewhere just north of Death Island. There is a Raft path that starts on a dock on a smaller island with a link statue in the area labeled big ocean (not far from Town Island, and south of Desert Island). One of those raft paths on the island cuts through the Death Island area, but goes north, eventually leading to Forest Island.

Level 3 is very far north, located on Snow Island.

#396 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

yo Nat"" ,,,do I need the candle to get level 2??
I was rafting around for a bit
Even tried to move those blocks on the floor under link statue (can't move them)
that's one island -- then I get on the raft at the bottom side and take me north an ugly island...
I'm going trow the garbage now... when come back hope see things a little easier icon_eek.gif
-
-
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Mar 17 2011, 07:38 PM) View Post

Level 2 is on Forest Island, which is somewhere just north of Death Island. There is a Raft path that starts on a dock on a smaller island with a link statue in the area labeled big ocean (not far from Town Island, and south of Desert Island). One of those raft paths on the island cuts through the Death Island area, but goes north, eventually leading to Forest Island.

Level 3 is very far north, located on Snow Island.

#397 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:41 PM

Once you have the Raft from level 1, most of the overworld is explorable, including most of the levels. So you should already have access to Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7, I think, provided you also have a superbomb to blow up each rock that blocks the entrance. Convenient superbomb shop located along the south shore of Desert Island, costing 40 rupees. Levels 6 and 8 require the flippers to get to, but that is it I think.

As for the link statues, those also require superbombs to blow up. Don't worry about those yet, since each entrance room to them require a certain item you most likely don't have, in order to get past it, before leading to a magic container.

Yeah, just explore for a while. It's a big maze, but you will get the hang of it. Take notes if you must.

#398 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

Or you could check out my video walkthrough of it:
http://www.youtube.c...B363343DBD6E589
That should answer all your questions and reveal every single secret I know of (haha) in the quest. Thank Nathaniel for helping out when I'm not around. I'm honored to have people still hold this quest in high regard. Makes me inspired to actually start working again on the quest I currently have sitting on my HD.

#399 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE(DarkFlameWolf @ Mar 18 2011, 08:10 AM) View Post

That should answer all your questions and reveal every single secret I know of (haha) in the quest. Thank Nathaniel for helping out when I'm not around. I'm honored to have people still hold this quest in high regard. Makes me inspired to actually start working again on the quest I currently have sitting on my HD.

Hi Darkflamewolf - long time, no see. How is that new quest coming (I hope, I hope)?

#400 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:13 PM

WOW -- DFW" thanks you put this lets play link,, that level seven is killing me..
Now I'll watch what to do .. icon_lol.gif tks,, one million
-
QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 18 2011, 10:41 AM) View Post

QUOTE(DarkFlameWolf @ Mar 18 2011, 08:10 AM) View Post

Hi Darkflamewolf - long time, no see. How is that new quest coming (I hope, I hope)?

#401 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:04 AM

@ DarkFlameWolf Thank You! icon_biggrin.gif for a great quest. I enjoyed it a lot. Your very creative. Please! don't give up making quest. Waiting for your next masterpiece. icon_biggrin.gif

#402 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:54 AM

I actually beat this one, first completed quest I didn't get bored with. The result being that I beat this in a day, literally. It was fun and it gave me the challenge that I look for in quests! I usually fly through zelda games and say it was easy, but when I played this one, in order for me to beat it so quickly I had to change my whole gaming style to accommodate the pure top notch difficulty of this quest! Thank you so much DFW for a truly epic experience!

#403 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Mar 19 2011, 02:04 AM) View Post

@ DarkFlameWolf Thank You! icon_biggrin.gif for a great quest. I enjoyed it a lot. Your very creative. Please! don't give up making quest. Waiting for your next masterpiece. icon_biggrin.gif

I ditto that, made me work hard in the end in spite of the easy start (which fools you, enjoy it while you can, all, because ..look out ...here it comes)

Looking for that new quest!!!

#404 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

Could someone please tell me where the White Sword is? I hear the blue armor is in level 4 and if memory serves me correctly the white sword is available before doing dungeon 3?

#405 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Don't remember exactly where but I think the White Sword is somewhere on Waterfall Island

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users